It's all good

WTF Happened!!!!
hagendog

It's all good

Post by hagendog »

So after a long 2 days of wrenching the old 500 is back. WOW, this thing is a hand full. I went up to Truckee to visit BigWorm and do some riding around his place. WOW again, his uncle has 20 acres NE of Truckee between Prosser and Boca lake. Single tracks out the back door to nice roads to lakes to hills, shit if you had enough fuel you could go to Reno. SORRY no pics this time, too much riding. The best thing about this place is after single tracking you can head to Prosser and there's a track. There's no one there and it's actually real nice and big. How they built this out there is beyond me since it looks to be on forest land. BIG jumps, one of the tables has to be 100' which brings me to the next point. I jumped everything out there pretty much and the chassis is fine. The Stoffers, Hagendog, Big Worm conversion is solid for sure. I had no problems with anything :lol: Jetting was the only thing funky but hey at 6000ft I wasn't going to spend too much time worring about it. I thought the ported hillclimb motor was going to be a little much on the track but it was just pimping, inside on the corners and a little clutch and you can get over anything. It's like riding 450 with quite a bit more power, track speaking. All in all I am real happy with this so far, 1 ride down 999 more to go.
britincali

Post by britincali »

Nice one man!

That blue seat looks pimp :cool:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
BIGWORM500

Post by BIGWORM500 »

Thats how we do in Truckee Bitches!Big Big Big shit!!
2003 AF 500
2004 CRF 50
1979 XR 500 road and trail
500hp 68 Camaro