Can anyone confirm which swing arm spacers are used...

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
Premixed

Can anyone confirm which swing arm spacers are used...

Post by Premixed »

for an 01 500 in a 4th gen CRF250 frame (04)?

I am getting a cradle from PStoffers shortly, have the motor and chassis already, but I want the spacers in there to mock everything up for welding.
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

Welcome to the sight!
first post, have you tried using the search function? all the info you seek is just a few keystrokes away.
Gen 2 AF, yes it's a SH, so I can call it an AF Damm it!
UknowDamright

Post by UknowDamright »

Premixed

Post by Premixed »

I saw that thread. He specifically states they won't work for gen 4 frames, and no one ever comes back and says which ones will.

I have looked. I am not saying the info is not out there, but I did not see it if it is. The info I am referring to is an OEM spacer solution for gen 4 250F frames. i'd like to know. I am getting a whole PStoffer cradle whenever he gets moved into his new place.

What are you gen 4 250F (04-08 250F) guys using?
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

I got what ever you need :wink:
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
Premixed

Post by Premixed »

pstoffers wrote:I got what ever you need :wink:
I'm going to call you again, talked to you 2 weeks ago when you said "Call me back in 2 weeks, im moving...homestead of 40 yrs."

Wa can discuss my options over the phone. I'm about 99% sure I just want those 2 cradle rails you do, with the mount tabs ready to be tig'd on.

This thing is going to get moto'd hard in the MAMA series out here (Budds Creek area)
freeride588

Post by freeride588 »

Premixed wrote:
pstoffers wrote:I got what ever you need :wink:
I'm going to call you again, talked to you 2 weeks ago when you said "Call me back in 2 weeks, im moving...homestead of 40 yrs."

Wa can discuss my options over the phone. I'm about 99% sure I just want those 2 cradle rails you do, with the mount tabs ready to be tig'd on.

This thing is going to get moto'd hard in the MAMA series out here (Budds Creek area)

If its going to get motoed hard as you say then you should have stoffers do the whole thing. Your not going to get any better then him and thats the facts jack.
Kevin