First ride on my Scotts stabilizer

All Boinger, Sub-Tank, Steering Stabilizer Stuff Here.
kevin_s

First ride on my Scotts stabilizer

Post by kevin_s »

I got a used Scotts stabilizer for my 450 conversion on friday.I got the low mount because I didn't want to be limited to what bars,clamps,risers I had to use.that and the price was right :D
I made a few laps at Mesa park motocross park and so far I really like it so far.
I also must comment on my bike,This thing is fuckin sweet,it rocks on a motocross track,I'm keeping this one...

AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

You built a winner.....
kevin_s

Post by kevin_s »

AlisoBob wrote:You built a winner.....
Thanks Bob :cool:
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

If I was ever going to put another stabilizer on my bike it would be a Scotts. I spent a little time on an AF a few weeks ago that had one. I feel more comfortable on my steel bike, guess just because its my bike. I liked the Scotts though. I didn't really notice it was there, which is why I got rid of my GPR, I would notice it was there and it made me crash if it accidently got turned past 3 with half weight oil from stock.

Your bike looks way clean....If I would have known you were rolling in the cash over there I would have raised the price on that chest protector :D :D :D :D Just F-ing with you, your bike looks great!!!
O.ne B.ig A.ss M.istake A.merica
kevin_s

Post by kevin_s »

Rhino89523 wrote:
Your bike looks way clean....If I would have known you were rolling in the cash over there I would have raised the price on that chest protector :D :D :D :D Just F-ing with you, your bike looks great!!!
LOL.I built most of that bike from profits I got from making the engine jigs.
(Thanks Bob)
And thank's again for the deal on the chest protector,it saved my ass yesterday from a branch that tried to spear me. :cool:
Gmbond

Post by Gmbond »

Thats why I like the WER dampers, set and forget.

Although cutting the number plate/headlight is a pain in the ass i like how out of the way the mount is and I'm not the type to constantly adjust my damper.
ddewey78

Post by ddewey78 »

Yep low mount is totally the way to go! But if you are interested in another, better hurry. I talked to a tech at scotts the other night and he was amazed I had recently purchased one from them for my 450x. Apparently they only made them for a few years, and quit producing them quite a while ago