Biggest Loser 2012???

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
redrocket190

Post by redrocket190 »

186#. No winner here..
Michael Stiles
2007 Honda CR500R-AF
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

247 this Morning. My first weigh in for this was 265 so 18lbs. My initial goal when I started this in October was 245, now I think somewhere in the 230's might be the right weight. .In percentage of weight for this I have lost 6.8%...I think. I did the 18lbs divided by 265. Anyway I don't really care if I won or lost I feel like I have won and hope to keep it off.
O.ne B.ig A.ss M.istake A.merica
OUTKAST INC.

Post by OUTKAST INC. »

while i was preparing for my rotator surgery i cleaned up my diet , cut the beers back to one or two a day , and have been eating really clean , have dropped 11 lbs down to 173 , of course the three pt sessions a day 45-50 minutes each might also have some influnce, 6 weeks since surgery , getting lots of range back , still not allowed to do all motion with out assitance,,,,, anyway feel fantastic , might have my old six pack back again soon , and not the beer kind , have put an inch and a half on my forearms and an inch back on upper arms , 4 inches off waist...guess i was fooloing myself about my workouts the last couple years with the shoulder so screwed up
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

262 - 251 = 11 lbs.

So , Rhino has officially kicked all our ass's.

More importantly, his clothes are fitting better, he feels good, and will probably keep going in the right direction.

I'm going to Slaters to feed my loss...

:?

Good job Matt, give me a call...
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Well I used to think I lost weight in the summer, maybe tan fat just looks better than white fat. I have stuck with the workouts and been mixing it up a lot with wake boarding and dirtbike riding. Unfortunatly I have not lost anymore weight I have just maintained. I drink a little more in the summer, I don't eat as well on the weekends and stuff, but I still feel great and it has been a great summer being comfortable with my shirt off.

I can hold on to the wakeboard rope at least twice as long. I notice my good riding buddy is beat when I'm just warming up. I never cared about winning anything, I just needed to get fit for my health.

I feel great, if anyone ever wants to play again, I'm in.
O.ne B.ig A.ss M.istake A.merica