Ron Paul?

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
NightBiker07

Ron Paul?

Post by NightBiker07 »

First of all, I do NOT want to start a political debate here.

I want to know what people think of Ron Paul. What you like or dont like, and maybe some "Why" if you dont like him. Every time he is mentioned on TV, the media sneers. Truth is, a LOT of young people love this guy, and I really like most of his policies because he truly believes and fights for our individual freedoms, rights and liberties.

Lets not start a debate here, I just want to know how people really think, because the media ignores this guy and makes him out like he has no supporters.

What I DONT understand is most conservative talk shows ignore him too, even though their ideologies are closely aligned. I dont get why there is such a blackout on this guy, yet he filled the KU Auditorium less than a week ago, and that area of Kansas is REALLY Liberal.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
kevin_s

Post by kevin_s »

I like some of his ideas,but some of his ideas are just fuckin stupid.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

kevin_s wrote:I like some of his ideas,but some of his ideas are just fuckin stupid.
but what candidate doesnt have a bad side?

I dont think much of his foreign policy would happen if he were elected, which seems to be what MOST people dont like about him.

My favorite aspect about him is his Fiscal standing. He has the right idea there. Smaller government, less spending. All the other candidates are all but guaranteed to keep up the spending :/

Stock up on what you can now boys! shit's gonna get ugly
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.