did i say somthing wrong ??

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Rhino89523 wrote:Bob, Brit, and Sabre I hope you all kiss and make up. I enjoy each and every one of your company. I dig this website for the information camaraderie and the shit we fly at one and other from time to time so I hope everyone works it out.
Yup. :(

Being able to do my thing on here keeps everyone else safe because I can vent here.
Otherwise i might be in jail for one reason or another :)
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Vent all you want.... but like everywhere in life.... you cant pick your relatives, but you can pick your friends.
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

We all disagree from time to time. I've had some spats with friends over the years. One who I was very close to, and he didn't like my wife to be. AT ALL. We had a parting of the ways over it, (how do I invite someone to my wedding who HATES my wife, and is quite vocal about it to everyone but me? I just heard about it from everyone else) and it took the death of his mother years later to get back together again. I came to the visitation as a sign of respect and we are back on track. Guys, don't let that happen to you. Life's too short. Brit, it's too bad you're moving home. I thought I read about that well over a year ago, and I wanted to meet you in Cali last spring. Of course, you snubbed me, you fuck. :lol: Some bollocks about work being in the way. We all make mistakes. Put it behind you.
98cr500rider

Post by 98cr500rider »

Brit

“build it and they will come” and they can live free from the ban button tyranny.

AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

98cr500rider wrote:Brit

“build it and they will come” and they can live free from the ban button tyranny.
Brits too lazy... why dont you do it?
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

britincali wrote:You have your head so far up your own ass its incredible.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYvKwoWN ... e=youtu.be[/youtube]