New guy from Woodland Ca.

A quick "How ya'Do", and a photo would be nice.
491CM

New guy from Woodland Ca.

Post by 491CM »

Hey guys, Just wanted to do an intro. I have been lurking the site for a couple years now and figured its time now that I finally obtained the bike I wish I never sold. I just picked up a 97 CR500. My plan is AF of course as I love my gen 3 250 Iam going to get another for my build. Iam not new to 500's I had an 85 when I was 17. My first bike actually,people would freak when they found out it was mine when they would roll up on us taking a break at a trail head. As I finish up a couple projects I have going I will start posting up my build. Hopefully it will be soon All I can say is I will strive to make it as nicely built as the bikes I have seen on this site. You guys do some awesome work and I know Im in the right place to get the info I will need for my build. Thanks for taking the time to read,
491CM (Tony)
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Re: New guy from Woodland Ca.

Post by AlisoBob »

491CM wrote:I know Im in the right place to get the info I will need for my build....
491CM (Tony)
Yea you are... but if you build a POS..... you better get ready for one hell of a wake up call.

:lol:
491CM

Re: New guy from Woodland Ca.

Post by 491CM »

AlisoBob wrote:
491CM wrote:I know Im in the right place to get the info I will need for my build....
491CM (Tony)
Yea you are... but if you build a POS..... you better get ready for one hell of a wake up call.

:lol:
I will rise to the challenge. :)
Women Are like used cars, You just have to find one with a set of problems you can deal with.