Best compliment from the wifey ever...

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
britincali

Best compliment from the wifey ever...

Post by britincali »

Im cleaning out the shed so outside in the yard Ive got 2 CR500's, a CRF50 a TRX250 and a YZ450F.

Just now tox's goes "It looks like J lewis's house out there!"

Ive finally succeded :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

Hmmm Ive got something almost as good. Almost. When we first started goin out my ex once told me that I licked pussy like a girl. In about 10 seconds that sunk in and I rode her her like a Supermarket Pony for a record stretch. Afterwards she claims that she was really drunk and it was a one time deal. I think thats the only reason I kept that bitch around as long as I did. To try and get her that drunk again. In hindsight did she really compliment me? :twisted: :twisted:
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

So many stories, so little keyboard :lol:
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

Hey, I cranked that little piece out on a fucking I Phone. How I havent wailed this thing into brick wall is beyond me, and Ive only had it 2 weeks. Im going to dig up Steve Jobs and shove this phone up his ASS! Right after I tell him what I THINK of it.
So pound away Roosty. Lol. Give us the good stuff. You know youre going to spill it when I drive over for a visit. Give me a preview. :twisted: