Hey Bob

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
scooter5002

Hey Bob

Post by scooter5002 »

We got no Dumbgeon here? You know, for threads gone bad (apparently) and where all the idiotic stuff gets sent? Cough cough
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

No comprendo.....
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

I think Bob is better at moderating his board than GuyB. Most of those dipshits would not last three days here.... :D Just ask Ridered.....
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

Mik, I can't find one point to argue about that. There's some good guys on there, includung a mod who I met last Labour Day in Thunder Bay On. Awesome guy. We sat in his garage for 3 hours and there wasn't a quiet moment. We had never laid eyes on each other previous to that.
Having said that, there's a lot of aholes too. Just want to argue for the sake of arguing, and call each other stupid. Zero respect. You're right about Bob, too. Then again, how much moderating does this board need? Looks like most guys have it together here. Well' 'cept Clyde, maybe. (Lol Kidding Clyde!) Great place to hang out.
I would daresay GuyB is fed up. Wouldn't you be? I ignore half the shit over there, chat with guys who are reasonable.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

scooter5002 wrote:.... We sat in his garage for 3 hours and there wasn't a quiet moment. We had never laid eyes on each other previous to that.
Happens all the time when Hoons hook up...
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

Well, he does ride a 500. More on the ice nowadays but still.
Ridin a 500 is just that. Doesnt matter on what, right?