Hello from ND

A quick "How ya'Do", and a photo would be nice.
lmhans

Hello from ND

Post by lmhans »

Hello everyone, I am 32 years old, I began riding when I was 10 on a Kawasaki KE100. I then had various Honda CB's. I finally got a 1990 Kawasaki KX250 when I was 13. I rode the KX until I was 19. Then i bought a 2003 Honda XR400r. Now the only bike I have is a 1993 Honda CR500 that i am currently restoring.

I joined the forum weeks ago, but it finally let me sign in. I have been posting at the other forum. Just waiting for the long ND winter to end so I can get out and ride.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

Where in ND? I'm 32 in Miami MB, strait north of Langdon 20 miles over the border. My shop is Millar Engines in winkler. Get the picks out and ride! We're going again tomorrow.
lmhans

Post by lmhans »

In the Bismarck area, 25 miles north. I am waitiing for a chain and sprocket set, and I will probably take her out wednesday to brake in the motor. I'll try to get pics up this week. Did you see the 1990 CR5 for sale on bisman?
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Re: Hello from ND

Post by AlisoBob »

lmhans wrote:Then i bought a 2003 Honda XR400r.

I'd take the cat....
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

Adam: You're a KNOB! I'm working my BALLS off in Sask and you're out RIDING a damn MOTORCYCLE! :twisted:
Well, Im in the Estevan Sk are trucking down into the Stanley ND area, looking forward to getting some riding in around the area. Maybe we can get that Northern Hoonfest on yet.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

scooter5002 wrote:Adam: You're a KNOB! I'm working my BALLS off in Sask and you're out RIDING a damn MOTORCYCLE! :twisted:
Well, Im in the Estevan Sk are trucking down into the Stanley ND area, looking forward to getting some riding in around the area. Maybe we can get that Northern Hoonfest on yet.
This knob was sick wednesday thursday friday and saturday felt to be better then was stick sunday and todays not too dammn hot either. I didnt ride, but i did go out to the garage to make sure she was O.K. :lol:
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

Lol Make sure the baby was ok, check to see if she NEEDED anything?