New Dog

Use some common sense ....
NightBiker07

New Dog

Post by NightBiker07 »

Havent had a dog for about two years, its about time we got another family companion :D

Pure blooded Siberian Husky. The last one we had was a MalaMute mixed with Husky, he was HUGE at about 125. This guy is expected to be 70ish, but at 5.5 weeks, he's pretty big already.

Previous overwatch: He was a great guard dog. He wouldnt let anyone around when we werent home, but was usually unseen otherwise. He didnt like black people or people that smoked Dope.
Pic is deceiving, that end table is pretty damn big.
He was a great mannered dog, but he was a stubborn, arrogant asshole that didnt listen, and he was an ass until the day he kicked the bucket...died while we were on our way home from our yearly vacation :(
He just showed up in our yard when he was about 6 months old. After posting up ads around town, in paper, calling the dog warden and got no calls, we gave him a home.

New guy!

2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
Gmbond

Post by Gmbond »

Nice lookin pup!

I've got a 2.5 year old border collie mix that is just awesome,

Gotta love how a dog greets you when you get home
Gmbond

Post by Gmbond »

He's just a little guy at 42lbs
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

I like dogs. but I HATE 5lb barking turds, and I hate wienerdogs and pretty much any other uselessly sized, turd rat that someone calls a dog.

Good lookin dog. He well behaved I imagine?

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Gmbond wrote: Gotta love how a dog greets you when you get home
Like this?

iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

I made a friend with a SH at the old house, until he got into the rat cage, killed a few. Then my Burmesse python was so pissed I couldn't touch her for a week. The next morning I just walked by the cage and she luges at me, good thing for glass. That was the only time in 29 years of owning her she ever tried to bite me.
Gmbond

Post by Gmbond »

I agree about the 5 pound barking rats... A dog shouldnt be smaller than a cat!

He's pretty good, still young and can have his moments, and he tends to be smarter than his own good at times too. But that's the border collie in him.

The second picture isn't deceiving, he does only have three legs, named Trypawd and yes it's pronounced Tripod.
Usually just call him Try for short.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Gmbond wrote:I agree about the 5 pound barking rats... A dog shouldnt be smaller than a cat!

He's pretty good, still young and can have his moments, and he tends to be smarter than his own good at times too. But that's the border collie in him.

The second picture isn't deceiving, he does only have three legs, named Trypawd and yes it's pronounced Tripod.
Usually just call him Try for short.
I didnt even notice! I imagine it doesnt slow him down much!

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

http://www.facebook.com/Nightbiker07/po ... tif_t=like

Click the link if ya wanna see the little turd howl!

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

DPinDet

new mutt

Post by DPinDet »

Here's my new little girl. She comes home today. She is a 9 week old chocolate Labrador.

DPinDet
"Trees are for traction"