sand turns

Use some common sense ....
britincali

Post by britincali »

Rhino89523 wrote:You know you like that sand Brit....tons of wind the night before followed by morning rain. It was a Monday so everyone had left and we had the place to ourselves, skies parted and we got to rip fresh all day. It's like a powder day for dune rippers.

FUKIN AYE!!!!
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

My first trip to Glammis was after 3 days of rain and howling wind. I rolled in at 7am, the dunes were like glass.... and everyone was too hung over to ride....except me.

it was epic.... and I've never had such a good time in the dunes since...
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

AlisoBob wrote:My first trip to Glammis was after 3 days of rain and howling wind. I rolled in at 7am, the dunes were like glass.... and everyone was too hung over to ride....except me.

That was like my experience the time dumont had just been rained on and I met up with Brit and Arley. Best freaken riding ever.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

AlisoBob wrote:My first trip to Glammis was after 3 days of rain and howling wind. I rolled in at 7am, the dunes were like glass.... and everyone was too hung over to ride....except me.

Wet smooth sand....oh yeah, I used to get so much traction with a 12 paddle I'd loop out once in a while. Prob should have shut the throttle off a bit..........
britincali

Post by britincali »

dannygraves wrote:

That was like my experience the time dumont had just been rained on and I met up with Brit and Arley. Best freaken riding ever.

That was definatly an epic bowl ride :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

The best part of this whole day was that this was the last day my best riding bro would be on a 450 and we knew it, he traded it for a CR500 2 days later.