Billet ignition covers

All Engine, Clutch, Chains, and Sprockets Stuff Here.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

The 02& newer 250 are their own thing.
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

Making my 93 a prime candidate. :cool:
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

Just had a major contributor step up to the plate. LARGE! The order is on boys, let me know who wants in and the rest of the run goes to the silent benefactor. For security purposes, he must remain anonymous, lest MI-5 discover his where-abouts and and possibly tip off the taxman, he obviously has money to spend. Unacceptable in this colony, or any other in the Greater U.K.
Gmbond

Post by Gmbond »

Okay, I'm definetly in for One ignition cover, and if possible, two clutch covers

Do you need any parts to "copy" ? I've got a spare stock clutch cover sitting on the bench, and my existing billet ignition cover or a stock plastic (slightly warped lol)
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

Actually Mike, that would be great having your new billet one, accurate dimensions to trace off. I can give him my 250 clutch cover, that motor is in 18,000 pieces anyway. You coming this way to Chestermans or maybe meet halfway over the weekend? Just spoke to Ken and he's able to do the design immediately, production to run in the next couple of weeks.
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

More news guys, turns out these will be black anodized with "Rhyno Tech" engraved on them at this price. Somewhat for advertising on his part, so if you want yours plain speak up. Taking mine plain, but nothing against my buddy, just a different design in mind. If memory serves, I think they say Rhyno across the top, Tech on the bottom in a circular pattern with a rhino engraved in the middle. Looks cool, but I have a different idea. Was thinking something like "Hey Fanelli, you fuckin dickwad, it's rideable, no thanks to you. Nice work, ASSHOLE!" Think that will fit, guys? :twisted: :shock:
Gmbond

Post by Gmbond »

Would prefer mine plain,

I'm goin to the in-laws this weekend (blue mountain area)

might be easiest to mail it down to you as i'm in my crazy busy time at work, so getting to go for a ride will be tough.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

i''ll need my 2.5 sets plain :wink:
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

Check your PMs Mike
other

Post by other »

I'd prefer mine plain too. Nothing against your man advertising, but I'm going to Tig a lever protector/deflector onto at least one, if not both of mine.
agent

Post by agent »

Plain for me too
asteroid500

Post by asteroid500 »

Im in Left & right.

The UK works style look great with the HRC etched into them.
Roosty is a stand up guy i too an Aussie, can vouch for the man ( "now weres my $5bucks Adam" )

Extra volume or not i'll go with the majority.

Roosty can i have your addy again, recent new computer & no old info ...
Cheers Carl
"not speeding officer".....qualifying

CR250 97
CR500 AF 99 (in progress)
CR500 AF CR G-4
CR500 1985 true legend
RGV250 96 X2
GSXR600 07 TRACK BIKE
VH Commadore cup car (race)
other

Post by other »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:atleat gift it all so nobody looses paypal fees :wink:
paypal is adam at millarengines dot com
Asteroid: addy was in earlier post.
Scooter: now that we are all go on this, any idea of timing for manufacture ? Did we end up with extra capacity, and if so, how ?
Thanks
Greg
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

Waiting to receive ign cover from GMBond, haven't decided on how clutch cover extra capacity is to be achieved. A cutout as suggested or extend the whole cover meaning everyone has to bend a brake lever. Opinions? Roosty? Everyone"
Mfg will take place over the next couple of weeks, once I get the covers to my guy. Unless you're local, doubtful you will have these as a Christmas present to yourself. I'm moving halfway across the continent in the next week, so it will go a little sideways temporarily, but don't worry guys, this is happening. I will be flying back home for X-mas, maybe then I get them, and drag them back out with me to drop off at Adams. I haven't really discussed it with him, but broached the subject. I drive truck, and live in it. Plus I will not have a PLACE to live when I get there, so no homebase to work out of. Hope this info works for you.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

that can work for me, I'm on tour for a week in december and a week in january, otherwise i'm here 6 days a week
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

Lol I noticed. You work too hard Adam. Maybe once I get established out there, I can slither your way and we can get out for a ride. ON a Saturday! HANGIN' with the homeys. Yea, baby, that's what I'm talkin' bout! Oxbow to Winkler isn't that far. Unfortunately for you. :cool: :twisted:
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

bring a bike or give me a heads up, should be able to find enough gas to get a couple bikes out :lol:
maddog1927

Post by maddog1927 »

I would really like one that looked just like the OEM, but billet. The Service honda one comes to mind, minus the "service" and the "racing" although I could live with the racing. Considering getting one and tig up the "service"
Gmbond

Post by Gmbond »

Well scooter should have my cover by now, hopefully.... The Canadian mail system ain't so great... Lol

The service Honda cover is disco'd the company the made them for then went tits up. Some clutch covers are around on eBay but thats it.

I like the plain look too on the covers, no service Honda logos for me
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

Sorry guys, been a little busy in my shop, sort of forgot about this. Covers are dropped off for copying, they are being delivered plain. Not sure how the extra capacity is being done, I left it up to him. He's the expert, not me. Thought they should be done by X-mas time.
Nightbiker, did you want a set of these? Anyone else besides the original crew?
asteroid500

Post by asteroid500 »

Any updates.
I recon after x-mas would be a realistic time frame.
Unless you US blokes work over the X-mas period, i hope not. :D

Roostys got my $$$$ as of today.
"not speeding officer".....qualifying

CR250 97
CR500 AF 99 (in progress)
CR500 AF CR G-4
CR500 1985 true legend
RGV250 96 X2
GSXR600 07 TRACK BIKE
VH Commadore cup car (race)
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

I do, but $ is a problem, and will be for the foreseeable future, to the point I dont want to leave anyone hanging waiting for me :/

after the machinist has the CNC program, it shouldnt be an issue to do small runs in the future, I'll plan on hopping on the next one if it ever happens.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

No worries mate, there'll be a couple sets laying around I'm sure. We can figure something out.
Papagyo

Clutch Cover

Post by Papagyo »

Hi,

I will take a clutch cover plain or etched no matter. I assume the cost is $100? Where and when do I send money, is PayPal an option for sending the money?

Brian
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

scooter5002 wrote:No worries mate, there'll be a couple sets laying around I'm sure. We can figure something out.
Sounds great :cool:
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.