E-Bay question about a 500af

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
"SOLID Bro!!"

E-Bay question about a 500af

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

Dear gts_fabworks,

I see two offers. What are they? Have you ridden the bike? I hear that they are very powerfull. I an concerned that it might be to much of a bike for my son. He is pretty good and wants some thing faster.
Like his 250 is not fast enough already. He is 14 years old and is recovering from a broken leg. He said if his 250 had more power then he would of pulled it out of the crash. I think he is nuts but he seems to know what he is doing. I think. Did you build the bike or buy it and are reselling it? I know of other bikes like this that have sold for a lot less than what you are asking. Seems liek alot when I can but a new 450 for about the same price.

Really?

Jay is that you?
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

He is 14 years old and is recovering from a broken leg
ya he definatly needs more power :roll:
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

oh shit..... :shock: :lol:
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

nope its not me
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
ZETTNORCAL

Post by ZETTNORCAL »

Oh man............ Some people....... :shortbus:
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

In a sense the son is right, more power can get you out of trouble, on the flip side it can get you in way more trouble when its not respected.

The broken leg is a wake up call, and is he thinking a different bike will prevent a futrue broken leg??? Not gona happen.

If he wants less broken bones then ride a Quad. :lol:
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

the kid is 14 ... when my youngest was 12 he was riding a 500 on N02 at the pro hill climbs so I would bet he could handle a 500
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

lewisclan wrote:the kid is 14 ... when my youngest was 12 he was riding a 500 on N02 at the pro hill climbs so I would bet he could handle a 500
That's why I asked if it were you. Your boys are the only ones I know that can handle that much power at 14 :D