Monster Energy Cup Oct. 15

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
hoofarted

Monster Energy Cup Oct. 15

Post by hoofarted »

AMA decided to bend the rules...

Need to see some 500 AFs at this event!
"No homologation is necessary, and the engine displacement must be at least 125cc. Beyond that, nearly anything goes -- two-stroke, four-stroke, singles, twins. Weight restrictions are gone. Large-displacement two strokes are welcome," he said. "We are also implementing new sound-testing procedures. We will be using the new 2-Meter Max sound-testing method that will be implemented for the 2012 Monster Energy AMA Supercross, an FIM World Championship
http://www.americanmotorcyclist.com/New ... y_Cup.aspx

:cool:
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

I'll be there next weekend, If I see a 2 stroke I will snap a photo. I'm trying to think of someone who could really ride one.
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

if i could ride mx id be there... but i cant
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

I can't think of one pro dude who would be faster with that kind of power, maybe Whindham. As much as I hate to admit it the way those 450's put the power to the ground is pretty tough to beat on a track. I bet there will be some stroked and bored 4 strokes for sure. I like the concept of being able to run anything you want...we will see!