I think I would vote for this guy!

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
Kuma

I think I would vote for this guy!

Post by Kuma »

]
Copied from an email:

Dealing With Muslims

Two Black Americans were elected to congress this cycle, and both are Republican. Col. West is from southern Florida. He won in a walk.

This new Congressman was an extremely popular commander in Iraq. He was forced to retire because during an intense combat action a few of his men were captured. At the same time his men captured one of the guys who were with the Iraqis who captured his men.

Knowing that time was crucial and his interrogators were not getting anywhere with the prisoner, Col. West took matters into his own hands. He burst into the room and demanded thru an interpreter that the prisoner tell him where his men were being taken. The prisoner refused so Col. West took out his pistol and placed it into the prisoner's crotch and fired. Then the Col. told the prisoner that the nex t shot would not miss. So the prisoner said he would show where the American service members were being taken. The Americans were rescued. Someone filed a report on incorrect handling of prisoners. Col. West was forced to retire. Col. West was just elected in November 2010 to Congress from Florida. During the elections he was part of a panel on how to handle or how to relate to Muslims. You will see his answer here explaining in just over a minute the truth about Islam. Please watch and if you agree, please forward it to your friends; if you disagree, you're an idiot. Hit the delete button.

http://secure.afa.net/afa/ activism/tak ... sp?id=384
Last edited by Kuma on September 29th, 2011, 7:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

Don't know what happened the post?

:?:

When I Edit it's there, when I post it's gone WTF?
Last edited by Kuma on September 28th, 2011, 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

are we suposed to be seeing something?
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

That happened to me a couple of weeks ago.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

Lol. I thought that was who you were considering voting for. NO-ONE!
Jokes on me.
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

bob, PM sent
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

All I got was this....

"From: Kuma
To: AlisoBob
Posted: 29 Sep 2011 11:53 am
Subject: this is what I was posting that did not work, "

No message

Weird....

Send it to me in a email.....
Hellbear

Re: I think I would vote for this guy!

Post by Hellbear »

See if this works....

Copied from an email:

Dealing With Muslims

Two Black Americans were elected to congress this cycle, and both are Republican. Col. West is from southern Florida. He won in a walk.

This new Congressman was an extremely popular commander in Iraq. He was forced to retire because during an intense combat action a few of his men were captured. At the same time his men captured one of the guys who were with the Iraqis who captured his men.

Knowing that time was crucial and his interrogators were not getting anywhere with the prisoner, Col. West took matters into his own hands. He burst into the room and demanded thru an interpreter that the prisoner tell him where his men were being taken. The prisoner refused so Col. West took out his pistol and placed it into the prisoner's crotch and fired. Then the Col. told the prisoner that the nex t shot would not miss. So the prisoner said he would show where the American service members were being taken. The Americans were rescued. Someone filed a report on incorrect handling of prisoners. Col. West was forced to retire. Col. West was just elected in November 2010 to Congress from Florida. During the elections he was part of a panel on how to handle or how to relate to Muslims. You will see his answer here explaining in just over a minute the truth about Islam. Please watch and if you agree, please forward it to your friends; if you disagree, you're an idiot. Hit the delete button.
Last edited by Hellbear on September 29th, 2011, 4:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

email sent.
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

I got it to work. I hit the quote button them copy pasted it. I think the url thing at the bottom was messing it up.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

Kuma wrote:Copied from an email:

Dealing With Muslims

http://secure.afa.net/afa/activism/take ... asp?id=384

Interesting site behavior.
No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

MojoScojo wrote:

Interesting site behavior.
I was goofing around with the PM from Kuma that was empty, but if you hit "Quote", it appears in the reply....

:screwy:
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

found this to be true an entertaining:

AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

They gotts to slow that shit DOWN......