hey brit

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Thanks for the compliments on the truck, I obviously think they are cool or I wouldn't own them but at the same point if you stacked both of them on top of each other and put them on Brit's car lot you would be lucky to have gas money to get back home and change for a burger so they really are just pieces of shit.

Brit when I do buy new or newer cars in the past I have done the internet deal, either had cash or my own financing going in, agreed on price and then said no to every addition they wanted to throw on. I thought I did pretty good, I paid near the wholesale book (I have access to them) I flew to get 2 cars after threatening to turn their dealership into a gymnasium if the car was not as presented and everything went cool. I gave them the chance to beat my financing which they couldn't and that was that. I am just curious how they can beat you if you are well armed with information and read the numbers. I usually tell them I don't mind you making a few bucks on me, I am just not looking for you to retire on this sale. I let them know I am a no Bullshit guy, I will be out of there as fast as you can fill out the paperwork and your on to the next sale as long as everything is as presented and the numbers match what we have just agreed to with no extra B.S. added on. Just curious.
britincali

Post by britincali »

Rhino89523 wrote:
Brit when I do buy new or newer cars in the past I have done the internet deal, either had cash or my own financing going in, agreed on price and then said no to every addition they wanted to throw on. I thought I did pretty good, I paid near the wholesale book (I have access to them) I flew to get 2 cars after threatening to turn their dealership into a gymnasium if the car was not as presented and everything went cool. I gave them the chance to beat my financing which they couldn't and that was that. .
Best way of buying a car period without having someone trustworthy on the inside, you took away all of their "outs"....
Rhino89523 wrote: I am just curious how they can beat you if you are well armed with information and read the numbers.

They cant :wink:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

I'm still using you next time just so I get to fly down and visit :cool:
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

britincali wrote:A perfect example is J lewis.

He hits me up to buy a truck, I get him what he wants and the dealer makes $450 on the deal, he buys a warranty they make an extra $100.

Now in my eyes thats a perfect deal, he gets a 60k truck and the dealer makes $550 for the time.

If I dint know him and he walked up on the lot we would have made 7+ k on the truck (if he haggled the price down) and I would have tapped him in finance another 5-6k for warranty, gap, alarm, prepaid maint, and replacement. Non of this is including the interest which I would have made 2 points on for another 3k in profit.

Thats a possible 16k net profit and thats if hes good at haggling.......

Hit me up anytime if you need help with car buying guys, the profit is insane if you walk into a dealer unarmed.....
Yep Thanks brother
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"