Hi

A quick "How ya'Do", and a photo would be nice.
ChumlyRocksa540

Hi

Post by ChumlyRocksa540 »

Hey my name is Jonathan I currently have a 1985 cr500(not running) and a 1990 ktm540dxc I'm obsessed with big 2 stroke power I'm currently in the procces of obtaining a mint condition 1997 cr500 witch will be my sane bike and the 85 will hopefully be the insane bike
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

Surely you are fucking kidding....... Lay off the herb kid, it's skewing your reality. Bring your ass to Hoonfest in February and show us how much your riding skillz have improved. 100 bucks says my over 40 year old ass will lay waste to any insane piece of shit you can scrape together, on an 80.........
Plenty of gay sites for you to masturbate to, this ain't one of them.....
ChumlyRocksa540

A I haven't riddin since hoon fest and b ya your alot better rider than me so ya you will smoke me even if I could run nitromethane at goon fest it would do me no good cause I can't handle it and btw back in the day they had 80s that would kill 250s on a track because they were lighter and easier too ride just like most 250s will kill a 500 on a track do to handling issues and too much power and I'm not being cocky it's just something I'm going to make happen no matter how long it takes me I'm sure there will be lots of trial and error but I'm goin to learn and have a bike that is awesome and if yOu can't respect that then your simply a jerk that's lost in his own world. And I'll race you on my turf (not mile maker) where I ride and the only place you'll see me is at the start line and then the bar and I'll be puffin on my pipe sittin on the porch of that ol saloon if you make it alive!!!!!!! I'm thinking 5pm on a Friday where the asphalt meets the dirt on the crown king bumble bee exit my ktm vs your cr btw watch for cars on the road there's lots of blind corners that have too options to bail on 1 is a 200+ft cliff 2 is a jagged rock wall my record on the road is 30min it's a 25mi road and my buddy justice did it in 20mins hes the fastest guy on two wheels on the dirt I know.
ChumlyRocksa540

Also you might love tight and technical stuff but I bought a 500 so I could open it up and feel what it's like doin 100mph on the dirt so really were comparing apples to oranges it two totally diffrent worlds so I feel we should make friends and not enemy's :cool:
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

Ha ha here we go....Chum your not beating Slomo on that POS anywhere not even in a straight line down the freeway. Your bike barely makes it out of camp. Your riding skills are not even close to Slomo's weather it be fire roads, track, street, oval,......I don't care where you ride or what you ride You are not even in the same league to start talking shit. Now your buddy the fastest guy in the world, bring him to hoonfest and we can test your theory. This time pick up your trash so we can keep the riding areas of the world open.

Wise up a little Chum, there are people who want to help you. Learn to listen and stop the spraying, we saw you ride and met you, we know you can't back up the trash you talk, you can't even pick up the trash you make.

Welcome to the site, and I truely mean it. This site doesn't have the same rules as the other site, learn your lessons quick or it's going to be rough ride at Banned. I have always stuck up for you, you seemed like an O.K. guy in person, I will not continue to have your back if you act like an ass.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

ChumlyRocksa540 wrote:...I'll race you on my turf (not mile maker) where I ride and the only place you'll see me is at the start line and then the bar and I'll be puffin on my pipe sittin on the porch of that ol saloon if you make it alive!!!!!!! I'm thinking 5pm on a Friday where the asphalt meets the dirt on the crown king bumble bee exit.
Fukin epic post by the Chumaster.....
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Rhino89523 wrote:..... we know you can't back up the trash you talk, you can't even pick up the trash you make.
ChumlyRocksa540

Rhino I hear ya but for my ktm when we were ridin I was running way rich b I have a cracked pinch bolt and the bike before going up there befor the carb swap was clocked at 96mph in the top of 4th gear when I get my new carb in tune I suspect that in the same distance I could go even faster also iv lost 20lb since after I get the pinch bolt welded the carb in tune tires balanced and the steering damper set up I'll report with a top speed and a vidieo of me going by a speed gun so please dont call my bike crap cause it still blows 170psi on the comp tester and was owned by some one that knew what they are doing (they were running with a egt gauge) and I'm the second owner
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Webriders are unbeatable :lol:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

ChumlyRocksa540 wrote:I could go even faster also iv lost 20lb

Chumlys "Gym"
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

ChumlyRocksa540 wrote:Rhino I hear ya but for my ktm when we were ridin I was running way rich b I have a cracked pinch bolt and the bike before going up there befor the carb swap was clocked at 96mph in the top of 4th gear when I get my new carb in tune I suspect that in the same distance I could go even faster also iv lost 20lb since after I get the pinch bolt welded the carb in tune tires balanced and the steering damper set up I'll report with a top speed and a vidieo of me going by a speed gun so please dont call my bike crap cause it still blows 170psi on the comp tester and was owned by some one that knew what they are doing (they were running with a egt gauge) and I'm the second owner

Chum, good for you for dropping 20lbs, I could use to do the same. Having a dirt bike that does 96MPH means nothing when it comes to riding skills. You are getting your dirt bike tires balanced? Why not just buy a streetbike you can really haul ass in a straight line on one of those. You are correct, the previous owner knew exactly what they were doing....they sold the bike.
ChumlyRocksa540

The previous owner died!!!! His daughter that has 3 little girls sold me the bike 2nd owner is me
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I just gained 20 lbs....

MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

ChumlyRocksa540 wrote:please dont call my bike crap cause it still blows 170psi on the comp tester and was owned by some one that knew what they are doing
Is that why it runs so good? :roll:

Oh, and you're delusional if you think you can outride Slomo on ANYTHING in ANY situation.
No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

Tharrell wrote:Webriders are unbeatable :lol:
I can out webride you any day! Poser!
No longer have a CR500.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Slomo dont ride anymore, he's a Pro Wakeboarder....

ChumlyRocksa540

Ok I came here to just read some technical info and buy some stuff I don't want to be an enemy here I'll stay quiet unless I have a seriouse question
MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

Rhino89523 wrote: Why not just buy a streetbike you can really haul ass in a straight line on one of those.
Think about what you just said and who you said it to Matt.
No longer have a CR500.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

ChumlyRocksa540 wrote:I don't want to be an enemy here I'll stay quiet
No way Chum, Your wisdom must appear on a daily basis.... Thats the dee-lee-o.....
scooter5002

Post by scooter5002 »

ChumlyRocksa540 wrote:Rhino I hear ya but for my ktm when we were ridin I was running way rich b I have a cracked pinch bolt and the bike before going up there befor the carb swap was clocked at 96mph in the top of 4th gear when I get my new carb in tune I suspect that in the same distance I could go even faster also iv lost 20lb since after I get the pinch bolt welded the carb in tune tires balanced and the steering damper set up I'll report with a top speed and a vidieo of me going by a speed gun so please dont call my bike crap cause it still blows 170psi on the comp tester and was owned by some one that knew what they are doing (they were running with a egt gauge) and I'm the second owner
Wow. I recall seeing a thread on your proposed admission. There was some debate. Some things become clear in time. I'm still on probation here, only been around here a year or so. So I will only say that you remind me of my street racing days, when I had a 440 powered 69 Dart. Every whiny little bitch had an excuse as to why they got beat in a heads-up 1/4 mile race. "Oh, my carb is jetted wrong." "Oh my tires have the wrong pressure." "Oh, my rear-end ratio is wrong." Oh, my RADIO was too loud." Never "Hey, good race man. Wow, that thing is FAST!" Yes, I did lose too. Graciously. Heed those words. Lot of wisdom on here, son. Take advantage of it. Old expression. "You have two ears and one mouth. You should listen twice as much as you talk."
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

O.K so who left all the bolts loose on the side case, one of which was bent breaking off a corner of the case? Who did the flopping pelican wing fender mod? Who had it jetted to run 14000 feet below sea level at -2000 degrees? If the previous owner is dead how do you know he knew what he was doing? Was it by the way it was so well taken care of or did you botch the bike up this bad in the 2 times you have ridden it down the street at near 100mph high on bath salts?

I am the fastest webrider in the history of the game so don't try to mouse throttle past me or I will pull the fastest control alt delete ever recorded and wipe your web roost from existance, I'm also a Web ninja, sure shot, bad ass so don't act tough either. Anything you can do I can do better I can do everything better than you....in cyberspace.

I still think you should buy a GSXR 1000 and run it on some nitrous....one shot for Chum, one shot for the bike.

I'm with Bob, we need at least one dose of Chumlee's affirmation's daily.

Again welcome, I am glad you are here.
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

A little humility goes a loooooong way unless you can prove some things.
Otherwise you just walk around with broken teeth and a sore ass. :lol:
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

Rhino,
is it just me or is this thread turning into a DD.com thread :lol:
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

DD thread for sure.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Rhino89523 wrote:Who had it jetted to run 14000 feet below sea level at -2000 degrees?
:rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl:

That is 150% true, right there....

Chums bike got 800' to the gallon.