Post by ISBB »

good dune food.

1lb grnd beef
1 can vegall
1 can cream of mushroom
1/4 - 1/2 onion depending how much you like onion
3-4 potatoes
shredded cheese.

Make mashed taters with the taters... Brown beef and throw the rest of the ingredients in... season however you like... I like to add olives and some santa fe style seasoning to the meat which is usually cumin, crushed red pepper, and chili powder..

Put meat mix in the bottom of a baking dish, put potatoes on top of meat mix... then throw a layer of cheese on top. Bake 350 - 400 till bubbly gooy and ready to eat.. Makes good food.

Also good dune food as well.. can make in advance just leave cheese off and put everything in disposable oven tin... when ready slap on cheese and throw in oven till warm.. :D
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
kkvslayer

Re: shepards pie

Post by kkvslayer »

ISBB wrote:good dune food.

1lb grnd beef
1 can vegall
1 can cream of mushroom
1/4 - 1/2 onion depending how much you like onion
3-4 potatoes
shredded cheese.

Make mashed taters with the taters... Brown beef and throw the rest of the ingredients in... season however you like... I like to add olives and some santa fe style seasoning to the meat which is usually cumin, crushed red pepper, and chili powder..

Put meat mix in the bottom of a baking dish, put potatoes on top of meat mix... then throw a layer of cheese on top. Bake 350 - 400 till bubbly gooy and ready to eat.. Makes good food.

Also good dune food as well.. can make in advance just leave cheese off and put everything in disposable oven tin... when ready slap on cheese and throw in oven till warm.. :D
Hell Yeah,I'll finish the whole pan,good stuff
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500