550 KTM Parts ?

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
rpeterson

550 KTM Parts ?

Post by rpeterson »

Any of you guys come across any old 550 KTM two smoker parts ? 94-96 ?

RP
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

what exactly you need ?
Donny Downunder

Post by Donny Downunder »

I know where there is a whole bike :shock: My brother bought one a while ago, one of his mates borrowed it and blew it up, was going to cost in excess of 4k to fix it so they just bought it off him and fixed it up. When they went to fire it up it kicked back and knocked 3 teeth off one of the gears not sure which one, its still sitting in the shed now, I think its a 96' beast, I used to have to stand on a milk crate to start it having the kicker on the left is damn hard to get used too :roll: . Anyway this doesn't really help you out just like talking about em, pretty rare machines at least over here in OZ they are anyway. Good luck finding parts mate.
95' CR500 Steelie
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

Donny Downunder wrote:I know where there is a whole bike :shock: My brother bought one a while ago, one of his mates borrowed it and blew it up, was going to cost in excess of 4k to fix it so they just bought it off him and fixed it up. When they went to fire it up it kicked back and knocked 3 teeth off one of the gears not sure which one, its still sitting in the shed now, I think its a 96' beast, I used to have to stand on a milk crate to start it having the kicker on the left is damn hard to get used too :roll: . Anyway this doesn't really help you out just like talking about em, pretty rare machines at least over here in OZ they are anyway. Good luck finding parts mate.
some how missed this. you wanting to get rid of it ?
Donny Downunder

Post by Donny Downunder »

Hi mate nah the guy who owns it now wants to keep hold of it, he's spent too much on it to let it go :shock: Parts are super rare and extremely expensive for those beasts.
95' CR500 Steelie
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

there was a running bike floating around here for $1500 ish, ill let you know next time i see it for sale
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish