ngk r7282-8 spark plugs

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
matt in aus

ngk r7282-8 spark plugs

Post by matt in aus »

ok fellas can someone help me out im nearing the end of my af build and i need a sparkplug, problem is, is in australia they want rediculous prices for them i can get everthing cheap for my bikes but sofar these plugs have and their sellers have fucked me over
anyway my question is is there anyone out there thats wants to go down to jegs or some other mob in the us and buy me a couple of these plugs and a cap and send it to me in aus i would gladly give you 50 us dollars for your time of course i will send you the money for the plugs and frieght before you buy them
americans i need your help
the plugs are normally between 35- 50 us dollars and frieght will be no more than 20 dollars
i wait in anticpation for somone to please help me and go and get these poxy plugs for me
could be a job for the head man [forgot his name]
anyway thankyou matthew :cry:
AMA714

Post by AMA714 »

amazon will sell them direct to you wont they??
matt in aus

Post by matt in aus »

hello mate thanks for looking
they used to have them on there site now i cant even find them and the people that had them wouldnt ship to australia
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

Hey Matt,
What bike are you doing? I just did a 06 450X and used a NGK BR8ECM its shorter then a B8es but not as short as the plug and cap your looking for. I will help you get what ever you need..
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
matt in aus

Post by matt in aus »

yes mate i know, im doin the 07 450 and its a little tight up there i just think this plug would fit a little easier
you dont want to rush down the shop and get me 2 ill supply you with drinking money for the weekend
Gravel Scratcher

Post by Gravel Scratcher »

i ordered mine off amazon, no problem but that was 8 or 9 months ago.
if there's one thing dad likes more than serenity… it's a two stroke engine on full throttle!
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

thumpertalk.com they ship to australia :D
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC