Welcome to Joplin MO

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Welcome to Joplin MO

Post by AlisoBob »

These are hurting American families, trying to put their lives back together after a disaster resulting from no fault of their own....

What did Obama say to them? Basically... "F-U, and good luck in rebuilding your life".

Mean while, what does he want to do?

Spend more on his muslim friends!!

In the President's 2012 foreign assistance request of $34.5 billion, 60% or $20.1 billion goes to Muslim nations, or those where a majority practice Islam. About 33% or the total budget, or $11.6 billion is awarded to Arab countries.

And while many Americans think most U.S. foreign aid goes to "humanitarian assistance" or food and medicine for the poor, an analysis shows 80% of our aid to Arab countries pays for political leaders and the military. And despite the President's speech last week calling for closer ties with Middle Eastern nations and fostering free market, democratic principles, just 5% of our aid to the region is dedicated to 'economic development'.

If I lived in Joplin, and lost everything.... I'd max out my last credit card at the Barrett online store.

http://www.barrett.net/firearms/model95

:x :x :x
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

That's a very good point Bob.
We need that money for all the areas here at home that need help.
These people don't normally have their hands out but they need us now.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Tharrell wrote:These people don't normally have their hands out but they need us now.
Yup....
plynn41

Post by plynn41 »

I'd vote for a President who would promise and could deliver on not sending another American dollar to any foreign country until we became energy independent. That $30+ billion could go along way toward helping this country with our crippling energy issues.

Tell the Arabs to eat their oil.
'88 PW50 - Connor
'03 YZ85 - Zach
'88 CR500R
'05 CRF250R (to get a heart transplant soon)
'10 Hot Rod Go Kart
homenf

Post by homenf »

I'm voting for whoever ends up going against Obama. I have my favs but will vote for whoever gets that far.

Who the hell thinks it's ok to borrow 40% of the money that is spent and still give money to other countries?
Why make it about impossible to drill for oil here, but give billions to another country so they can drill?

So many examples......

That a$$hole should be in jail!
94 CR125
06 CR500AF

"I'd give you my two cents on this hope and change thing, but I can't afford to anymore."