saudi gaudy

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
Mik329

saudi gaudy

Post by Mik329 »

I dont know what to think of this thing other than it's gonna need a paint job and a complete new interior because who in the hell would like this crap. It's got more than a half mil in gold just in the interior.
britincali

Post by britincali »

Big pimpin!!!!
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Looks like a Niggin ride!
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

Looks like they might take our offer on it. I might be spending lots of time in Van Nuys having this interior ripped out and rebuilt.... :shock:
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

You sure that isnt Air Force One?!

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

NightBiker07 wrote:You sure that isnt Air Force One?!
AF/1 looks like this on the inside....

Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

:lmao:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hiphop ... ion-g5-jet

"For his 21st birthday Thursday, the Atlanta rapper bought himself a $35 million dollar private jet, a rep from his management team reportedly told TMZ..

But apparently, the G5 jet needed some "Pretty Boy Swag" upgrades. According to reports, Soulja will be spending an additional $20 million dollars to add flat screen TVs, 4 liquor bars, a dozen Italian leather seats, Brazilian hardwood cabinets, and travertine tiled flooring."

Dumb ass will be boke in a year.... No one seems to remember the "M.C. Hammer" syndrome.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

AlisoBob wrote:http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/hiphop ... ion-g5-jet

"For his 21st birthday Thursday, the Atlanta rapper bought himself a $35 million dollar private jet, a rep from his management team reportedly told TMZ..

But apparently, the G5 jet needed some "Pretty Boy Swag" upgrades. According to reports, Soulja will be spending an additional $20 million dollars to add flat screen TVs, 4 liquor bars, a dozen Italian leather seats, Brazilian hardwood cabinets, and travertine tiled flooring."

Dumb ass will be boke in a year.... No one seems to remember the "M.C. Hammer" syndrome.

lmao what a jackass. and people call his garbage "music"......rediculous.

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

If i had that money, i'd build this. and stock it with weapons, ammo, food, and the means to keep it self-sufficient for my lifetime. but that tin door would be GONE, and there would be a basement bunker if shit got really out of hand.

http://all-that-is-interesting.com/post ... roof-house

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

NightBiker07 wrote:If i had that money, i'd build this. and stock it with weapons, ammo, food, and the means to keep it self-sufficient for my lifetime. but that tin door would be GONE, and there would be a basement bunker if shit got really out of hand.

http://all-that-is-interesting.com/post ... roof-house
I would do the exact same thing except I would paint it up like a Blockbuster, that would guarantee no body would bother me :lol:
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

Shit, maybe I can sell him the green and gold seats out of ours for some good cash! LOL I'm going back to Savannah next week because we are coming out of the paint shop. I will have to ask about this.
Rosco-Peeko

Post by Rosco-Peeko »

So we just wrapped up AMC's Rodeo....(Air Lift--whose the bad asses and can git it done). Saudi's were here, they did not set up a supply account like everyone else. They paid CASH for everything.....C-130 components like avionics...NOT cheap. Plus I knew they liaison who was helping them. They partied like infidels ...drunken arab debauchery and one asked where he could score some whores. I shit you not......freaking hypocrites....

God bless you...
Somewhere in Kenya, a village is missing their idiot.......
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

I freak every time I get a trip to that place! I usually put other pilots on the middle eastern legs and meet the plane somewhere a bit better. :cool:
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

Making some progress now....

pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

Thats much better :cool:
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

I spent all day at Gulfstream Friday and no one knows anything about this idiot. We googled it and it seems his "posse" made it up. Dumb ass one hit wonder made 7 Mil in 2010, that would not even be enough to run a G5 for the year....
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Mik, when he was flying commercial....
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

LOL, that's pretty good. That scarebus 380 is a big turd and it's funny how the frogs keep running into shit, ripping winglets off and causing havoc. Did I tell you how much I hate France and French airplanes..... :lol:

Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

Goofy interior is out. Took alot of work and hopefully she will be corrosion free when they pull up floor boards...

Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

Work is steady but very slow. We have relocated the galley from the front to the rear of the plane, moved the forward lav from right to left and have installed a crew rest area where the lav was up front. Everything is new other than a couple reusable items so the engineering and fabrication has been a HUGE job. Everything is a fight currently because Gulfstream is trying to charge us extra for all kinds of shit. You'd think over 4 mil was enough!!

FZ1426

Post by FZ1426 »

You having that interior done in VNY or Savannah?
'06 CRF450R, '02 R1, '11 YZ450F
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

FZ1426 wrote:You having that interior done in VNY or Savannah?
We've been at Savannah since July....hope to test fly first week of Feb
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

wow, thats a hell of a nice project
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

Took her up to 51,000 feet yesterday for a test flight and shake down of the new interior. Went pretty good, they have some issues to work this week on cabinet fit and finish but if all goes well she will be in my hangar by next weekend.