barnhartvale hill

Use some common sense ....
2strokeforever

barnhartvale hill

Post by 2strokeforever »

good hill in barnhartvale
finaly made it over

this guy picked out the line that got me over the top... i guess i need to work on how to pick good lines

its steeper than it looks, you get an idea in this video

next time i go im gonna rigg up something to measure how steep it is in degrees

last time i was there i tripped a few feet from the top and me and the bike rolled down... lucky i wasnt hurt, bike was pretty beat tho
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

a fun climb in the pit, no 4pokes made it over this one

for the record i am ashamed of how bad the silencer needs repacking

the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

doood your going up sideways. go up straight next time. :lol: . farther sideways you go it decreases the vertical angle :cool:
fastkart

Post by fastkart »

100hp honda wrote:doood your going up sideways. go up straight next time. :lol: . farther sideways you go it decreases the vertical angle :cool:
No offense Uncle Rico but you're not quite the person I'd be taking hillclimb advice from...

G FORCE

Post by G FORCE »

:lol:
Gabe

'98/'86 AF Project
'07 YZ450F
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

fastkart wrote:No offense Uncle Rico but you're not quite the person I'd be taking hillclimb advice from...

:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

fastkart wrote:
100hp honda wrote:doood your going up sideways. go up straight next time. :lol: . farther sideways you go it decreases the vertical angle :cool:
No offense Uncle Rico but you're not quite the person I'd be taking hillclimb advice from...
call me whateva you want :lol: . but remember, you were the guy who had your nose 5 feet up glens butt for a very long time. bragging about how baddass his full lameport was, now your talking shit how it runs like a bag of turds. aparently youve jumped to a new bandwagon ?? or are you still kickin ass and taking names on the gss setup ?? :D have a good day sir
fastkart

Post by fastkart »

Some of you may remember 100hp from his film "CR500 Deliverance" Be sure to turn up the volume!

Original Vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NdHwEahN1Y
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Someone send Clyde the part numbers for the right side crankseal and collar.
Kuma

Post by Kuma »

100hp honda wrote:
fastkart wrote:
call me whateva you want :lol: . but remember, you were the guy who had your nose 5 feet up glens butt for a very long time. bragging about how baddass his full lameport was, now your talking shit how it runs like a bag of turds. aparently youve jumped to a new bandwagon ?? or are you still kickin ass and taking names on the gss setup ?? :D have a good day sir
:eatdrink: :punch: :eatdrink:
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

2strokeforever wrote:a fun climb in the pit, no 4pokes made it over this one

for the record i am ashamed of how bad the silencer needs repacking

how do you feel about that port work?
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

2strokeforever seems like a good guy. i wasnt giving him advice. just saying the farther sideways you go, the less vertical angle. if you ride 90* horizontal across a 90* vertical hill, your actually not going up at all..... just sayin :cool:.

bob i remeber you being in glens back pocket for a while also, right next to fastkart :lmao:. seems you didnt know the difference from black and white for a while, but eventually you came around. now i see your posts about japan, aparently your a nuclear engineer these days :lol:
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

just saying the farther sideways you go, the less vertical angle
hardest line up that hill, good luck going straight up with a knobby

how do you feel about that port work?
like it, definatly hits earlier and revs out better
but if i rode a few other 500s i could give a better review, and the guy riding my bike could too

it seems to be better on fuel too

theres a dyno near me, one day im gonna take it down there
4stroke=dead fish