List sources whenever possible!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

New 911 video.... powerfull stuff.

Post by AlisoBob »

Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

I couldn't watch it all.
I felt my blood pressure rising and it was bringing back all those feelings of rage and helplessness.
If I were to watch it through, I would surely have to go out and kill or destroy something.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

:cry:
mightyhammer

Post by mightyhammer »

All I can say is God bless the USA..... please
killtman

Post by killtman »

As billions of people throughout the world, I was chocked about what happened. Ans most especially about the outcome with the crumbling towers.

But it's now more than 10 years ago and I watched a lot of videos from the very first moments including fireman comments and so on... and also comments from people from demolition companies.

I see this from afar and the idea that the US government knew about the attack, but let it happen, and prepared a controlled demolition of the towers to leave deep scars in people's mind, allowing the government to go to war against middle east is something that might sound weird, but now that we know that Bush lied about the massive weapons in Irak and all the rest, this theory sounds much more possible : The US government knew about the attack and let them happen... and amplified the outcome to go to war.

Is it a hoax? What is your general feeling in the US about this?

Don't shoot me down in flame, I don't want to make any offense, just want to have your point of view and see who manipulates who.

See ya guys...
Gravel Scratcher

Post by Gravel Scratcher »

killtman wrote: and see who manipulates who.

Ain't that the truth, I don't normally comment on political shit because they are all a pack of arseholes I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire but i believe the average person just wants to live happily ever after and ride 500's. Those "other" people making decisions at a national and international level do so for ego and power and have no guilt about playing on people's insecurities. The twin towers was a tragic loss of people's family and friends but unfortunately events like this have happened before and will continue in the future. I to find it very hard to believe that governments of the free world with all their intelligence didn't have some inkling that something was going on.
if there's one thing dad likes more than serenity… it's a two stroke engine on full throttle!
killtman

Post by killtman »

Guys, don't pay attention to my post, I got all the answers I want on another topic...

I just didn't pay attention that it was discussed already.

Keep safe, dudes :wink: