Why Blacks are doomed in this country.....

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Why Blacks are doomed in this country.....

Post by AlisoBob »

"The annual MLK observance at the state house in Columbia SC had an interesting twist this year. The event is held on the north side steps of the statehouse. Prominent at that location is a large bronze statue of George Washington. This year, the NAACP constructed a “box” to conceal the Father of This Country from view so that participants would not be offended by his presence."

Get real used to unemployment, welfare, food stamps, viloence, jail and everything that comes with following the Democrats.

The NAACP just gets more and more retarded every year.

Blacks will start looking back at "Slave Days" as the "Good ol' Days" before too much longer.

:roll: :roll: :roll:
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

:?
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Damn, I had not seen that.
That's VERY telling to anyone who thinks they are a straight up civil rights group.
I would be more comfortable with them if they would just call it like they see it and be more honest.
The dishonesty from most left wing groups and politicians is what pisses me off the most.
Truly, there are people of color in this country that are ideal standup citizens but, most in my opinion are lazy, subversive and don't care about the future of my country.
Pledge allegiance to the flag or move on down the road.
2strokeforever

Post by 2strokeforever »

Truly, there are people of color in this country that are ideal standup citizens but, most in my opinion are lazy, subversive and don't care about the future of my country.
thats why i hate all of them, unless there decent, then it dosent make a diffrence
the 450 will have less power and will be harder to start, and will be heavier, but to make up for it it will require more maintenance.
4stroke=dead fish
kdizzle

Post by kdizzle »

Bunch of dumbfucks...

THe man founded the country that blacks have enjoyed so much prosperity in. Never in the history of thier people have they had it as good as they do now. There is even a black man in the most powerfull position on the planet thanks to our great founders. They should be kissing the statues feet and doing everything they can to keep this country healthy and in tact.

But they are to fucking stupid to see that. to caught up in thier own agenda and feeling sorry for themselves for the past. Truly a case of not realizing what you have untill its gone.

How disrespectful.
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

What do you expect from a bunch of dumb ass niggers?

NAACP= NIGGERS ARE ALWAYS CAUSING PROBLEMS.

I dont hate black people. I hate niggers. If you dont know the difference, then go join NAACP, PETA, and the Black Panthers......

Rant Off.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Just to clairify things, I hate White Trash just as much.
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

AlisoBob wrote:Just to clairify things, I hate White Trash just as much.
Sweet I'm all good then.... I'm Tattooed White Trash :headbang:
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

More on the topic:

http://slapblog.com/?p=7803
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Whit Trash = Nigger to me.

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
robfromga

Post by robfromga »

I live on the GA/SC boarder and columbia is a 50 min drive. The majority of southern blacks are total idiots, you have no idea.
Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

That is such Bullshit, such a double standard, if that was done to a Martin Luther King statue they would freak....it would be on every news station as the top story.

I don't really do the stereotyping thing. I have some great friends and they come in a lot of different shades. pieces of shit come in every color too.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Rhino89523 wrote:I have some great friends and they come in a lot of different shades. pieces of shit come in every color too.
Yup
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

AlisoBob wrote:
Rhino89523 wrote:I have some great friends and they come in a lot of different shades. pieces of shit come in every color too.
Yup
Thats a big 10-4
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

Rhino89523 wrote: I have some great friends and they come in a lot of different shades. pieces of shit come in every color too.
X3. Everyone gets a chance with me to prove their self-worth or prove their ignorance. unfortunately, most show their ignorance.

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

robfromga

Post by robfromga »

Race knows no boundaries when it comes to ignorance. The naacp is nothing but racist, ignorant fools. You think that stuff is bad, take a trip to atlanta. Total reversal of race roles. White people get treated like the blacks of 1950 there....but thats all ok, cause we owe them soooo much :roll:
shayno

Post by shayno »

NightBiker07 wrote:
White Trash = Nigger to me.
White nigger = WIGGER
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

shayno wrote:
NightBiker07 wrote:
White Trash = Nigger to me.
White nigger = WIGGER
Nope. Nigger doesnt = skin color. It = useless fuckbag excuse of a person

And besides, by your logic, then "nigger" wouldnt exist at all. it would be "Biggers"

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

shayno

Post by shayno »

NightBiker07 wrote:
shayno wrote:
NightBiker07 wrote: White Trash = Nigger to me.
White nigger = WIGGER

And besides, by your logic, then "nigger" wouldnt exist at all. it would be "Biggers"
pardon Me!
the english language is constantly evolving.
"Nigger doesnt = skin color" I think history would dissagree.

I also think that you took my comment too literal.

Like yourself I give every body I interact with an equal opportunity to prove themselves.

but when I see a white guy acting and dressing like your no good black people I like to refer to them as "Wiggers"

and from now on I will refer to no good black people a "biggers" :lol:
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

shayno wrote:
NightBiker07 wrote:
shayno wrote: White nigger = WIGGER

pardon Me!
the english language is constantly evolving.
"Nigger doesnt = skin color" I think history would dissagree.

I also think that you took my comment too literal.

Like yourself I give every body I interact with an equal opportunity to prove themselves.

but when I see a white guy acting and dressing like your no good black people I like to refer to them as "Wiggers"

and from now on I will refer to no good black people a "biggers" :lol:
History may disagree, but the dictionary defines "nigger" as an ignorant person.....pretty fitting for how I use the term.

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

shayno

Post by shayno »

but the dictionary defines "nigger" as an ignorant person
Is "the dictionary" you refer to called " the PC dictionary for PC people, the cotton wool version"? :wink:

I have searched, (not exhaustively, but enough to satisfy my curiosity)
and I am unable to find your definition.

the word nigger is linked to the french word negre, the spanish word nigro and and the latin word niger. all meaning the colour black.