dirt bag, theif =dirtbikebreaker, on Ebay.uk and Ebay.au

Good Purchase? Paper Weight? Speak Up!!!
dubious01

dirt bag, theif =dirtbikebreaker, on Ebay.uk and Ebay.au

Post by dubious01 »

I bought SFB side covers, billet oil plugs and a moose case saver chain gaurd.

the case saver never came in the box, I got busy forgot about it, then christmas came, and long story short, I asked him about it 25 days after the parcel arrived.

called me a theif, liar and taunted me several times on ebay message dispute, insinuating i'm on drugs
A man with no integrity is a loser in my mind. I HATE THEIVES!

Really poor customer service, insulting, and best part is he told ebay I was extorting him for parts, so they revoked my feedback for that part after i gave him good feedback on the ones I got..

lesson learned is ask nice, when they don't respond properly, do not mention feedback, as then its extortion, just hammer their ass with bad feedback instead, open a case, and deal with it from there.

I told ebay they are just a place for cowards, theives and buggars to hide behind. Pretty sad.

I'm sure a real theif would have filed for the $160 clutch cover, not the $35 case saver.... duhhhh

anyway, stay away from dirtbikebreaker,
Last edited by dubious01 on December 31st, 2010, 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
fastkart

Post by fastkart »

I MAY have a new OEM saver and chain guard laying around if you're still in need.
dubious01

Post by dubious01 »

appreciate the offer but I ordered one from honda already.
I just wanted to share and save someone else the insults....
seanmx57

Post by seanmx57 »

Does this dude have 100% good feedback? I look at that before I buy generally.

I bought a 250 motor off a dude on ebay. Supposedly it had a full tilt tom morgan motor which is why I wanted it. Got it here and the thing had sand and dirt in the intake. I figured I better tear it down and clean it out incase it was in the crank too. Got the jug off, it was BS, that just was NOT TM jug. Contacted the dude, he had some bible shit on his auction so I figured he might be righteous. Freakin wouldn't return emails or anything. Opened a dispute and at the last minute before I get my $$ back from him not responding he contacts me like nothing is wrong offering me $150 refund to keep the motor. Then the games and BS really began.

I eventually got my $$ back, took over a month I think. He put it back up for sale as still full of dirt.........I didn't clean it out for him.
dubious01

Post by dubious01 »

Feedback is a joke,

If you give anything less than excellent feedback its a big ordeal and a pile of questions,

and if you threated to give bad feedback like I did, thinking he would fix the problem, Ebay revoked my feedback for the asshole, because Im extorting him they say...