Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

dannygraves wrote:
slomas wrote:
dannygraves wrote:LOL, you are SUCH an Aussie!!! :clink:
....or something :roll:
Sorry, I just read that in a drunken aussie accent and it was funny. Kinda an out of context thing, I've already explained how bummed I am about this without poking my nose in. Bummer not to have Rabit around, but funny to hear Aussie comments.

Not pokin' at you dawg :wink:
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

slomas wrote:
dannygraves wrote:
slomas wrote: ....or something :roll:
Sorry, I just read that in a drunken aussie accent and it was funny. Kinda an out of context thing, I've already explained how bummed I am about this without poking my nose in. Bummer not to have Rabit around, but funny to hear Aussie comments.

Not pokin' at you dawg :wink:
LOL, I know, just wanted to make it clear that my comment wasn't me agreeing with him. :D
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
coley13

Post by coley13 »

slomas wrote:
dannygraves wrote:LOL, you are SUCH an Aussie!!! :clink:
....or something :roll:
you want to refer to me as a something. i'll tell you yes i am an aussie and i say what i think. i'm proed of who i am. i dont hide behind smartarse comments.

tell you what i live in broken hill. come for a trip down under and i'll shout you a few beers down the local pub. whilst we are at i'll have flowers sent to the emergency department in advance because sure as hell someone would sit a smartarse think they know it all wanker like you on your arse within the first 5 minutes.
13 isnt unlucky i just keep falling off
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

You're right, I'm sorry... You really are the greatest.
britincali

Post by britincali »

:eatdrink:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
coley13

Post by coley13 »

slomas wrote:You're right, I'm sorry... You really are the greatest.
far from it and i dont think or act as if i am.
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

[quote="coley13
tell you what i live in broken hill. come for a trip down under and i'll shout you a few beers down the local pub. whilst we are at i'll have flowers sent to the emergency department in advance because sure as hell someone would sit a smartarse think they know it all wanker like you on your arse within the first 5 minutes.

far from it and i dont think or act as if i am

[/quote]

You come across that way.
Talking shit is one thing, threatening me is another.
coley13

Post by coley13 »

slomas wrote:

You come across that way.
Talking shit is one thing, threatening me is another.
i never threatened you, hell i offered to shout you beers and send you flowers. however if i reckon your a smartarse wanker than i'll tell you that.
just stating our mentality towards people like you. think of it as some freindly advice becuase you would sure as hell need it.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

ok...ok...enough tough-guy beef-necking!! :lol: :lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

people like me.... hmmmmmm........

You mean someone who gives bike parts away to board members for free. Works on board members bikes for free. Gives tuning advice, races pro hillclimbs, and gets along with damn near everyone.

Take you advice and shove it up your ass.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

slomas wrote: You mean someone who gives bike parts away to board members for free. Works on board members bikes for free. Gives tuning advice, races pro hillclimbs, and gets along with damn near everyone.

Sounds like one of my early exchanges with Slo-mo....

:doh:

" Its All Good" .......

:wink:
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

Are we feeling the love in this thread or what!!!! :lol:
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

AlisoBob wrote:
slomas wrote: You mean someone who gives bike parts away to board members for free. Works on board members bikes for free. Gives tuning advice, races pro hillclimbs, and gets along with damn near everyone.

" Its All Good" .......

I CAN REMEMBER THOSE DAYS AND THE LOVE
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

AlisoBob wrote:

" Its All Good" .......

Dont act like you forgot about me either you fuggin tall hairy jack link eating mofo...

You too Slomo, you bastard... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Faster then Speedy Gonzalez, slower then the Road Runner!!! MEEP MEEP

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
coley13

Post by coley13 »

slomas wrote:people like me.... hmmmmmm........

You mean someone who gives bike parts away to board members for free. Works on board members bikes for free. Gives tuning advice, races pro hillclimbs, and gets along with damn near everyone.

good for you. you should be so proud. refer to me as a "Thing" and expect the baclklash.

whats racing pro hillclimbs got to do with anything. "thats right just big noting yourself again". you are a f@$#kwit thats on yourself

i'm over this thread and i'm over you. wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire.
ouch360

Post by ouch360 »

No fridgen comment :roll: :nyah:
!!OUCH - Being the best is easy when its already in you!!
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

I'm liking this Coley13 bloke. Saying something unpopular is hard to do, and standing your ground when the cool kids are mad at you is right on. That's why this site is better than the "other" site. Here you don't have to worry about being moderated by a crew of self righteus dudly doorights that take it upon themselves to police your self expression. As for Rabbit, never met him, but I don't think he should take internet blabing and gossip seriously. But then again he has the right to say fawk you to anybody he wants. My guess is Bob isn't going to lose sleep over any of this, and I hope Rabbit doesn;t either. Well gotta go, going on a naked quad ride tomarrow with my gay neighbor buddy. :D
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
ouch360

Post by ouch360 »

Ported&Polished wrote:I'm liking this Coley13 bloke. Saying something unpopular is hard to do, and standing your ground when the cool kids are mad at you is right on. That's why this site is better than the "other" site. Here you don't have to worry about being moderated by a crew of self righteus dudly doorights that take it upon themselves to police your self expression. As for Rabbit, never met him, but I don't think he should take internet blabing and gossip seriously. But then again he has the right to say fawk you to anybody he wants. My guess is Bob isn't going to lose sleep over any of this, and I hope Rabbit doesn;t either. Well gotta go, going on a naked quad ride tomarrow with my gay neighbor buddy. :D
Oh man another one - take that pistol and remember - kids with B'B guns need target practice. Be nice to the little kids when they mistake your "man rocks" for a soda can or a little rodent running around. And last keep it clean - ya dont want those same kids running home and telling their parents about the two Big Foot they saw, and that the two big foot were wrestleing and one said "OUCH MAN NOT THERE!!". :shock: :wink: . . . . . .

Have fun on the ride!!
!!OUCH - Being the best is easy when its already in you!!
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

:o
Last edited by Ported&Polished on October 22nd, 2007, 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

:blink:
Faster then Speedy Gonzalez, slower then the Road Runner!!! MEEP MEEP

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

coley13 wrote:
slomas wrote:people like me.... hmmmmmm........

good for you. you should be so proud. refer to me as a "Thing" and expect the baclklash.

whats racing pro hillclimbs got to do with anything. "thats right just big noting yourself again". you are a f@$#kwit thats on yourself

i'm over this thread and i'm over you. wouldnt piss on you if you were on fire.

You really are dumb. aren't you....
That's o.k though, the world needs people like you. You know what for :lol: :lol:
Don't worry about me being on fire, or your opportunity to piss on me. It'll never happen. I don't think we'll ever meet because I don't hang out with the PFLAG crowd. :flamed:
Post up some more videos riding through that little mud puddle, they are awesome!

Bottom line, you lost a good productive member in Rabbit, and that's a real shame.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

slomas wrote: Bottom line, you lost a good productive member in Rabbit, and that's a real shame.
I think Tracy's site lost more when I got the boot there... life goes on.
britincali

Post by britincali »

slomas wrote:
Bottom line, you lost a good productive member in Rabbit, and that's a real shame.

+ 100, hes one of the very few cool cops I know.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
ou812

Post by ou812 »

What is intresting is Rabbit and slomas are mods over there, all cool fine and dandy. Both have voiced a strong opnion here, again all hunky dory, but if those opnions were voiced over there I beleive the thread would have been locked, shut down, edited to the point of containing nothing. So as members here be it present and or past, they enjoy freedom of speech and opinion not avalible on the other site. In fact they just "may" be the one pulling the plug.

This site is for men not the pimple poppping crowd. As such if someone wants to point out that others here are some how not up to your standards, best ot point all them out by name. By just say something like "some people" or something to that effect is pointless. BTW thats not a dig at you Slomas per say. But it goes back to what I've said about sites that have a secret inner circle better know as a mods only section. Where people are bashed without the ability to know and hence defend themself.

Here every one will be able to defend themself . So best to name all not just say , " certain poeple" or "some guys" or some other none specific finger pointing.

Just my opnion, take it or F it.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

:clink: