time to set the record straight

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
rabbit

time to set the record straight

Post by rabbit »

For the record this is my last post on this site. Do with it what you will. I longer desire to associate with this organization.

And this is the reason why.....

"Yea, its really me......

Randy, I'm not here to piss on the ground with you, come to my site for that..... Trace likes clean floors.

"As far as Jay is concerned, yea you owe him an apology....big time.

As for Rabbits comments, I can remember a long conversation I had with him , and how he was less that pleased about having the coatings switched on him, paying for used subtanks when he was under the impression they would be new, and how the transaction went down.

He did say that they performed well, but that didnt change the facts of the deal. He said that he was going to keep his displeasure quiet because he didnt want to jepordize his sons "Sponsorship" . I told him " If you do that, other Hoons might get ripped off by Randy too."

His reply.... " Oh well"

Theres a hoon looking out for others...

I dont know if this post will stick, or if I am getting rebanned instantly... It seems you guys want to bash me, so I replied. Randy, come join my site to finish this discussion."

you can see the thread here.
http://cr500riders.com/cgi/yabb/YaBB.pl ... 6886/28#28

Now why does this concern me? Over the last several months I have seen a pattern of behaivor that concerns me and I no longer wish to be part of it.

Last spring I had purchased a suspension system from RJacks who was then part of FCR. Just after I got the parts Bob asked me about the transaction. I specifically told bob the conversation was confidential and I had no wish to make it public for several reasons. I felt the transaction did not happen as I desired nor did I get the parts in the condition I wanted. But I also felt that I was part of the problem and the reason the transaction did not go wel was because of misscommincation. Rjacks was dependant on FCR and he was also under a lot of stress due to other circumstances. At the time my son had developed a real admiration of Rjacks and his racing career. He spent a lot of time on the CR500 site with me reading posts. Ultimately I did get a good suspension. For these reason I felt thius was private affair and it should be left at that.

Obviously that did not happen. My trust was broken and the conversation was passed and distorted. As a result Rjack has suffered I believe unfairly.

Severel months later when bob formed this site I had tried to put together a boat trip for a small group. The trip fell through because I was involved ina court tiral I could not be released from. Shortly after I canceld the trip I get a call from bob. Much to my suprise Bob floated rumnor to me that I bailed on the trip because AP and ST500 said your either with us or them. If you join them your no longer a mod. I was pretty pissed off and I told Bob that was not the case and I'm not interested or do I care what others think. never have and never will.

As for looking out for other hoons...lets see...to date I have given away, not sold, given away freely over $1200 in parts to members of this site and the cr 500 site (not mention a very large cash gift of $200 to a friend). I have hosted strangers and never asked for anything in return. Well thats not true I asked for one thing, trust.

So now this issue once again rears it's ugly head. It's simple bob I do not believe you can be trusted. The very name of this site is demostrative of your indiffernace and arrogance. You claim to be a man of character and princepal yet you behave in a manner that I can not understand.

To the members of this site, I wish you all good luck and good times on your bikes.

Good bye
britincali

Post by britincali »

Dude dont quit the site :(
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Re: time to set the record straight

Post by AlisoBob »

rabbit wrote:
1.But I also felt that I was part of the problem and the reason the transaction did not go wel was because of misscommincation.

2.At the time my son had developed a real admiration of Rjacks and his racing career. He spent a lot of time on the CR500 site with me reading posts.

3.Much to my suprise Bob floated rumnor to me that I bailed on the trip because AP and ST500 said your either with us or them. If you join them your no longer a mod. I was pretty pissed off and I told Bob that was not the case and I'm not interested or do I care what others think. never have and never will.

4.You claim to be a man of character and princepal yet you behave in a manner that I can not understand.
Rabbit, sorry to see you go.... I still think of your situation, and hope for the best for you and Mrs. Rabbit....

#1, You never told me this aspect.

#2, As I told you, I would have used this as a tool to explain to Sinjin that you can admire someones abilities, but that dosent neccessarily mean they are role models or good people to be in business with. You stated then that you " didnt want to expose this part of life's realities to Sinjin."

#3, Float a rumor? I called you directly on this. I still believe that there is a portion of truth here. The trip was never rescheduled, and if someone directly asked me a question like that, I would go out of my way to prove it wasent the case. You never did.

4. MY ETHICS are in question? Rjacks has a long history of ripping people off (you included ) and yet you continue to support him. I find that pretty odd, especially when considering your profession.

I have a long history of pissing people off by confronting the truth and stating my position ( be it right or wrong) on things. I may be a dick at times, but I sleep well at night knowing my character is 100% intact.

Happy Trails Rabbit.
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

I can see both sides to this but in the end I have to say that you don't go and air out someone elses dirty laundry. I don't think you should have posted anything about what went down between Rabbit and Rjacks. That is/was between them and it should have stayed that way. Or at least left out the names of the parties involved. I do think Rabbit should have posted what went down in the transaction but that is still his choice to make no one elses.

Just my $.02

It's all about the love!!!!
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

:revolve:
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

sucks... :?
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

sabreguy wrote:I don't think you should have posted anything about what went down between Rabbit and Rjacks. That is/was between them and it should have stayed that way.
Then Rjacks & Rabbit should have kept their mouths shut about each other when talking to me, and Rabbit should look in the mirror before questioning my character.

He was quite comfortable with allowing the possibility of other Hoons getting ripped off, to protect his own deal.

Your o.k. with that?
britincali

Post by britincali »

Moral of the story.....

DON'T TELL BOB SHIT

:lmao:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

Bob you are such a gossip queen!! :lmao:

Rabbit I hope you reconsider, you will be missed by many...

The rest of this topic is nunya for me, so I will stay out... :wink:
Faster then Speedy Gonzalez, slower then the Road Runner!!! MEEP MEEP

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

too bad AP already cleaned up, that made for a good read!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

M.F.D.B. wrote:Bob you are such a gossip queen!!
Yea, I should have kept my mouth shut, so there could be two "Twomanyhondas" over there."

Dosent Randy still owe on the flywheel he has of yours?

:wink:
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

AlisoBob wrote:
Yea, I should have kept my mouth shut, so there could be two "Twomanyhondas" over there."

Why yes Bob he does...$25 I believe??

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
britincali

Post by britincali »

M.F.D.B. wrote:
AlisoBob wrote:

Why yes Bob he does...$25 I believe??

Class act.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

AlisoBob wrote:
sabreguy wrote:I don't think you should have posted anything about what went down between Rabbit and Rjacks. That is/was between them and it should have stayed that way.

He was quite comfortable with allowing the possibility of other Hoons getting ripped off, to protect his own deal.

Your o.k. with that?
That is why I said this
sabreguy wrote: I do think Rabbit should have posted what went down in the transaction but that is still his choice to make no one elses.

Just my $.02

It's all about the love!!!!
Just my opinion you can take it or leave it doesn't bother me!

'Cause it's still.........."ALL ABOUT THE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

Too much drama - you guys need to stop watching soap operas and reality TV. :bitchfight:
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

jbird_710 wrote:Too much drama - you guys need to stop watching soap operas and reality TV. :bitchfight:
Yo momma...

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

M.F.D.B. wrote:
jbird_710 wrote:Too much drama - you guys need to stop watching soap operas and reality TV. :bitchfight:
Yo momma...
you are just upset because you watch all the soaps. :D
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

dannygraves wrote:
M.F.D.B. wrote:
Yo momma...
:nanna:

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

M.F.D.B. wrote:
dannygraves wrote:
M.F.D.B. wrote: Yo momma...
:nanna:
Bite me bitches! :moon:
Last edited by jbird_710 on October 20th, 2007, 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

dannygraves wrote:
M.F.D.B. wrote:
Yo momma...
This one is called

"As the Crankshaft Turns"
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
coley13

Re: time to set the record straight

Post by coley13 »

rabbit wrote:For the record this is my last post on this site. Do with it what you will. I longer desire to associate with this organization.

And this is the reason why.....

"Yea, its really me......

Randy, I'm not here to piss on the ground with you, come to my site for that..... Trace likes clean floors.

"As far as Jay is concerned, yea you owe him an apology....big time.

As for Rabbits comments, I can remember a long conversation I had with him , and how he was less that pleased about having the coatings switched on him, paying for used subtanks when he was under the impression they would be new, and how the transaction went down.

He did say that they performed well, but that didnt change the facts of the deal. He said that he was going to keep his displeasure quiet because he didnt want to jepordize his sons "Sponsorship" . I told him " If you do that, other Hoons might get ripped off by Randy too."

His reply.... " Oh well"

Theres a hoon looking out for others...

I dont know if this post will stick, or if I am getting rebanned instantly... It seems you guys want to bash me, so I replied. Randy, come join my site to finish this discussion."

you can see the thread here.
http://cr500riders.com/cgi/yabb/YaBB.pl ... 6886/28#28

Now why does this concern me? Over the last several months I have seen a pattern of behaivor that concerns me and I no longer wish to be part of it.

Last spring I had purchased a suspension system from RJacks who was then part of FCR. Just after I got the parts Bob asked me about the transaction. I specifically told bob the conversation was confidential and I had no wish to make it public for several reasons. I felt the transaction did not happen as I desired nor did I get the parts in the condition I wanted. But I also felt that I was part of the problem and the reason the transaction did not go wel was because of misscommincation. Rjacks was dependant on FCR and he was also under a lot of stress due to other circumstances. At the time my son had developed a real admiration of Rjacks and his racing career. He spent a lot of time on the CR500 site with me reading posts. Ultimately I did get a good suspension. For these reason I felt thius was private affair and it should be left at that.

Obviously that did not happen. My trust was broken and the conversation was passed and distorted. As a result Rjack has suffered I believe unfairly.

Severel months later when bob formed this site I had tried to put together a boat trip for a small group. The trip fell through because I was involved ina court tiral I could not be released from. Shortly after I canceld the trip I get a call from bob. Much to my suprise Bob floated rumnor to me that I bailed on the trip because AP and ST500 said your either with us or them. If you join them your no longer a mod. I was pretty pissed off and I told Bob that was not the case and I'm not interested or do I care what others think. never have and never will.

As for looking out for other hoons...lets see...to date I have given away, not sold, given away freely over $1200 in parts to members of this site and the cr 500 site (not mention a very large cash gift of $200 to a friend). I have hosted strangers and never asked for anything in return. Well thats not true I asked for one thing, trust.

So now this issue once again rears it's ugly head. It's simple bob I do not believe you can be trusted. The very name of this site is demostrative of your indiffernace and arrogance. You claim to be a man of character and princepal yet you behave in a manner that I can not understand.

To the members of this site, I wish you all good luck and good times on your bikes.

Good bye
who gives a shit, bit of a sook . it's the internet. people say crap all the time about others. if theres stuff you dont want said dont tell anyone. simple. god i've just wasted 10 minutes of my life reading this.
13 isnt unlucky i just keep falling off
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

LOL, you are SUCH an Aussie!!! :clink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

dannygraves wrote:LOL, you are SUCH an Aussie!!! :clink:
....or something :roll:
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

slomas wrote:
dannygraves wrote:LOL, you are SUCH an Aussie!!! :clink:
....or something :roll:
Sorry, I just read that in a drunken aussie accent and it was funny. Kinda an out of context thing, I've already explained how bummed I am about this without poking my nose in. Bummer not to have Rabit around, but funny to hear Aussie comments.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80