DMV Day!!!

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

DMV Day!!!

Post by AlisoBob »

soliD, his son garreTT and myself all spent some time and money getting our D/S bikes all plated and shit..... but what good is that without the Class M license? So off to the DMV we go..... its a rainy day anyways....

I'm stretching out my eyelids, rubbing my eye, and emptying whole bottle of Visine on the way down there. eriC askes me WTF I'm doing?

I tell him I cant see shit. He says "I thought that was all B.S.?" I tell him nope... He says .. " Well, WTF are you the one driving, you should be at the optometrist?" I tell him I'm driving becasue my license expired in Oct, and I got alot of DMV shit to take care of today. He asks is this why were in your piece of shit Silverado, and not the D-Max? I dont answer...

So we get there, and I start complaining about how fuckin small the font is on the eye test charts. Were sitting directly behind one, about 20' from the counter where you stand to read them. eriC starts rattling off the letters to show off. I cant see any of the letters, let alone tell what they are. garrett rolls his eyes at me.

So, I tell Mr. Fucking Smartypants to read off the letters on the last row, on the farthest chart to our right... maybe 40' away. He reads them off in seconds...... "LMNEFDO". Yea..... right.
I go down to read them back to him, as I lean over the rail as far as I can........

"L...................M.........................E......................................" I cant read the last ones..... eric repeats.... FDO!!!!

Shit, I am blind..... :cry:

So they call up garreTT first and he starts his paperwork. Then they call eriC and a few minutes later the staffer right next to eriC calls my name.

I approach the counter, and Turbo-Doosh throws me right under the bus....

"Hey, see this guy? He cant see anything, and was up here trying to memorize the eye chart!!"

The staffer replies...." Oh, was that what he was doing? Thanks for the tip".

:evil:

eriC finishes his paperwork at the station and moves on to the next one...

" Good luck sucker" he says......

So I rub my eyes a few times, give the chart one last glance with both eyes to get at least a half a chance in passing it... it looks like Chinese...

I stumble through it a few times.... guess I got some sympathy from the clerk, she says.... "You passed", but the look on here face was like ..."Poor thing".....

We go over to the written test side, and blow right on through after few false starts.... so were all legal to tear ship up on our Hondapotumus's....

I call Stiles, he's going down next week to get his Yamahahahaha road legal, Al Gava may have a bike this weekend.... so the Banned D/S Klub is really starting to shape up....

Thanks for all the "help" today soliD.....

:roll:
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
scooter5002

DMV

Post by scooter5002 »

LMAO! :lmao: Boy, with friends like that Bob................. Thanks, I needed that laugh!
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

This dude is fucking BLIND!!!!

He says to me let see your glasses, I tell him they won't work for you.

He tries them and his replay was these things don't work.

I tried to tell him I can see a pimple on a nats ass at 40' but up close,

Not so good, I can't read my cell phone, I can't even read my watch.

I don't know whats worse, not being able to see whats coming or not seeing when it right in front of your nose.

The clerk was awesome, She's like this guy here is the problem child?

I replied yup Mom always said I was gonna be the good one!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

[quote=""SOLID Bro!!""]I can see a pimple on a gnats ass at 40' [/quote]

80'

:cry:
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

i remeber the dmv in phoenix. 200 mofos packed in a building size of a gas station. half them sum bitches were fat slobs stinkin up the place. other half was beaners with fake papers tryin to get a CDL :x
Tharrell

Post by Tharrell »

Welcome to the blind bastards club Bob.
Couple of suggestions, get your eyes checked and check your blood sugar.
I have a stigmatism and mild blood sugar problem.
Changing my diet actually helped my long range vision.
britincali

Post by britincali »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Nice
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I take it they no longer require the stooopid driving test like they did in 85 when I got my M1
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

anytime you add a new endorsement you have to have a Knowledge & skills test and have a vehicle avalable for each new Endorsement.

Thats a Cal law
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

We got "permits" so if they ever get "taken away" for some mysterious reason ... our auto licenses will stay intact.

:idea: :idea: :idea: :idea:
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

sabreguy wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

I take it they no longer require the stooopid driving test like they did in 85 when I got my M1
Still have to go slalom the cones and go around the keyhole.
roost251

Post by roost251 »

Bob if you dont pass the test on the first try maybe you shouldnt be riding, lol. I took it on my 780lbs tour glide and passed no problem. Good luck.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

roost251 wrote:Bob if you dont pass the test on the first try maybe you shouldnt be riding....
Oh.... dont worry about me.... I passed on the first try.
90cr500guy

Post by 90cr500guy »

I've had my M1 for over 20 years.
Rode on the permit for a year until I got pulled over with a passenger at 9:30 at night.

They made me push the bike to a parking lot and call some one to come get it.

Pulled me over for a broken blinker, wrote me a fix it ticket and a driving out of class.
Brit's queer
arleybeer40

Post by arleybeer40 »

Don't forget the insurance. DMV will be up your ass in 3 weeks if you don't get it.
Brit must be gay because he always says hes gonna have a fag
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

[quote=""SOLID Bro!!""]
sabreguy wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Still have to go slalom the cones and go around the keyhole.[/quote]

Yep that's what I had to do but instead of cones it was just white dots painted in the parking lot. I did lie though it wasn't 85 it had to be sometime between 87 and 89 when I took that stooopid test. I was still in the military with My Indy M1 in 85........ sucks getting old
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

That's some funny stuff and I'm with ya there, especially at night. Landed in Siberia for fuel last week, middle of the night, blowing snow couldn't see shit. :shock: