Don't be stupid!

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
bgraley

Don't be stupid!

Post by bgraley »

I think this is where this should go.
My wife and i were riding at Camp Rock road this past weekend. It was a nice afternoon, a bit cool. We got a late start in the day and it was past noon when we got out there. We rode over to the big rock pile and stopped to get a drink of water. As we were getting over there, a guy on a quad was riding by real slow and watching us. I was thinking he might start riding with us cause he was by himself. after we passed him he kept going down the trail back toward the camp spot. As we were resting Amanda goes " that smells like pot"... I said yeah and it smells like burning creosote too. I saw some dust coming up from behind the rocks but there were no bikes around us that i could hear. I kept seeing the dust and rode over to check out what was up. Sure enough there was a freaking wild fire burnin in the cove around the bend from us. it was pretty small, but was burning up a few yuccas and some of the brush. I could see it had been burning for a while and was spreading. THat retard was smoking and threw his stuff into the bushes and started a fire. he had to have been there for a while before he saw us because of how much had burned. by the time we figured out what was going on, he was gone. AManda and i spent the rest of our ride time, and one of my fire extinguishers from my truck puting out the fire. It would have sucked for that fire to spread and close down a great riding location because some guy couldn't take care of his smoke trash the right way.
Be responsible for your actions. and make good choices.