Banned from Banned?

Please Read To Fully Understand The Sites Purpose.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Banned from Banned?

Post by AlisoBob »

I think I need to explain to you guys what goes on from time to time....

1. This is a "Free , Open, and Opinioned Forum"... that much is true. But its not open to everyone, and really isnt seeking to add members..... just to add members. You would be surprized to learn how many "members" never get activiated in the first place. Some type in ALL CAPS, some have stupid names like "YZRIDER" or "The Situation".... sorry, but its just not going to work out.

2. Getting "Banned from Banned"..... it happens. You can be a super-turbo doosh like Stuz and still remain on the board, but he has an OPINION, and OPINIONS are acceptable. There was once a jerkoff who swore on a stack of bibles that his CR500 got so hot, his cylinder head glowed red.... remember that guy? Other "All Star Jerkoffs" I can remember were 2kCR500R, RideRed, Fachar, and now "whats his face" that swears that his bike pulls away from stop signs in 5th , while geared 15/45, with no problem..... Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I dont think anyone who has rode a CR500 could come up with that B.S...... And it dosent fly here. He thinks we stepped on my toes, nigga' please.... I dont give a shit. BUT, I wont let you come on here and talk out your ass. This site is built on credible CR500 info, tits, snatch,ride reports, bikes, guns, and booze.....and finding new ways to dump on Britincali..... not your crap.

3. Every once in a while I get a request from a hardcore member that some other member really bothers them......... GONE! I dont ask why, there request is good enough reason for me. Its pretty rare, but does happen. This is our clubhouse, not the UN or the YMCA.

So there ya' go..... This forum is for all of us to enjoy.... free from Dooshbags, Jerkoffs, WEBriders,Whiners, and Ripoff's......

..... and most of us want it that way.
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

britincali

Post by britincali »

I think its bullshit anyone can be banned from here, I dont agree at all but then again you already know that.

Dipshits/douches/asses/flakes and ripoffs always will get bored of being hammered on and would eventually leave themselfs.

I see and understand what your trying to say I just dont agree with it.

We built this site to get away from the clubhouse "myhouse" mentality and having someone incontrol of a ban button aint in keeping with the original plan.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

No, we built this site to get ride of power hungry trols like Velvet Hog Ed....
britincali

Post by britincali »

You banning people when you feel like it wreeks of "power hungry".
Last edited by britincali on November 28th, 2010, 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Naaaaaaa......
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Roosty just sent me the math....

CR500 + 15/46 gearing + 5th gear + clutch out + 20 mph = 1100 rpm.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

MojoScojo

Post by MojoScojo »

Maybe he was running a 14" rear wheel?
No longer have a CR500.
07 Yamaha YZ250, 17 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
Get on with riding or get on with dying.
https://www.youtube.com/mojoscojo
TYSTYX

Post by TYSTYX »

:lol:
99 CR500R
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade

My Drinking team has a Racing problem !

Rhino89523

Post by Rhino89523 »

They are talking about it over on the non-banned site, the guys all butt hurt. I feel sorry for him......ok maybe not, but I do feel bad for his clutch.
bigred1977

Post by bigred1977 »

you crack me up bob,like those copper pipes,can you ban your self??? hahahahahah id like to have a beer with you one day be a good debate eh.... :D
robfromga

Post by robfromga »

what kind of oil should I use?

I LOVE ROTTELLA!!!!! FTW!!!

sorry, I'll go quietly
:D
Thanks for the cool site!
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

I havent seen too many people get banned around here, its obvious nobody gets banned for their opinions and such, the bans seem to be reserved for those "special" assclowns.

With that said, thanks for the awesome site. Ive learned a lot here, and am glad to be able to ask questions and not get bullcrap spewing fourth from my monitor.

I only visit TT to stir the pot and have a laugh.
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
beekums

Post by beekums »

NightBiker07 wrote:I havent seen too many people get banned around here, its obvious nobody gets banned for their opinions and such, the bans seem to be reserved for those "special" assclowns.

With that said, thanks for the awesome site. Ive learned a lot here, and am glad to be able to ask questions and not get bullcrap spewing fourth from my monitor.

I only visit TT to stir the pot and have a laugh.

X2
85 CR500 put a little excitement between your legs