AMA National Hare and Hound round 8

Who beat who?

south central hoon

AMA National Hare and Hound round 8

Post by south central hoon »

got a great start and was 3rd/ oa novice into check one. swapped really bad in a sandy whoop section about 20 miles in and ended up over the bars. 4th gear pinned. broke my goggles in half, ripped off one of my brush guards and rang my bell pretty good.

anyway, i got up, shook it off and finished the 80 mile course and came home with 10th Vet. at my first national.

i'm sore today. :oops:
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

Nice! :cool:
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

thats awesome
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:thats awesome
X2
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

This was held @ Johnson Valley correct?

Did you hang out with Fachar?

Tell the truth Jeff....

I have a great story to tell
south central hoon

bob, have you ever known me to lie?

You know the answer.

let's hear it.
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

AlisoBob wrote:This was held @ Johnson Valley correct?

Tell the truth Jeff....

A damn good one too............ Fachar you are a piece of shit!!!
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

south central hoon wrote:
You know the answer.
I want to hear it from you.
south central hoon

AlisoBob wrote:
You know the answer.
I want to hear it from you.
ok bob. :roll:

I have always been honest with you...
yes the race was at johnson valley, and yes Mike and i were there, we pitted with the 100 MC.
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

How did the twins do?
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
south central hoon

lewisclan wrote:How did the twins do?
the boys don't get to ride much these days, but they are both FAST. first in 125 novice class, and 6th in the 250 novice class.

they were hauling ass when they passed me while i was laying in the bushes. :oops:
south central hoon

AlisoBob wrote:This was held @ Johnson Valley correct?

Tell the truth Jeff....

I'm sick of this shit bob. I can't post anything on here w/o it turning into some bullshit that doesn't involve me.

everyone on this board knows that mike has been one of my riding partners since we met on a hoon ride at pinnacles almost three years ago. continually high-jacking my posts isn't cool.
I AM NOT TEEM TRUBBLE.
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

Dude how can you ride with someone who owes so many people money?
Mike don't even make an effort to make it right by even sending them a Red cent a month.... come on man thats not right? is it!!!
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
south central hoon

i'm sure everyone on this board owes somebody something. it's none of my business.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

ya, i owe alot of dudes here a beer or something for all the help, parts, and laughs i've gathered from them.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I'm sick of this shit bob. I can't post anything on here w/o it turning into some bullshit that doesn't involve me.
First, a little story.... and then I'll explain how it involves you.

So, Mike hasent made good on any of the promises he made to me months ago.... Agent is still without his frame, the Aussie and Spain guys are still fucked, I'm still out some coin, and Wayne is still missing parts and out over two thousand in labor and powdercoating. The ONLY reason Jay Lewis and Wayne have their stuff is because Jay and I went up there to take it. Many others have simply lost everything.

I stopped in at Mike's house last Friday... to see why nothing's happening. He wasent home, but his wife Linda was. She's telling me how broke they still are, and how happy she is that Mike made good on everything that he was supposed to take care of...... "Excuse me?" I say..... He hasent taken care of shit.

She goes on again about their money troubles and I tell her I dont want to hear it. I explain that if Mikes so broke, how can he afford to go ride? She tells me it dosent cost anything as Mike's friends pay for it. I explain to her that Mike had 100% of EVERYTHING NEEDED to finish both Jay's and Wayne's bikes, he only needed to go to the shop and DO IT!! Not go riding, not go fuckin off, but go do what he ALREADY has been PAID to do. She shruggs her shoulders likeits out of her hands , which it is.

She then goes on to tell me how sad her boys are, that they havent ridden in months, and really misses going riding with Mike as its really the only father / son bonding that they have. I tell her it is sad, but that kind of stuff happens.

Just then, the boys come hom from school..... " HI BOB!!!!!! DID OUR MOM TELL YOU WERE RACING DISTRICT 37 AND DOING REALLY WELL AT EVERY RACE!!! WERE RACING THIS WEEKEND TOO, AT JOHNSON VALLEY AND IF WE WIN WE HAVE ENOUGH POINTS TO WIN SOME FLEX BARS!!!!!"

Really? 5 seconds ago Linda says she cant remember the last time the kids got to go ride, and now it sounds like their riding every weekend. You guys know how much it costs to go race for a weekend ( Bike set up, gas, food, AMA membership, Race entrence fee's, etc..etc...) Now multiply that number by 3 and multiply it again by running extra classes.

Yea, shit gets real expensive, real quick. I look at Linda, and now she's starring at the carpet. She wont look me in the eye.The boys to go on to tell me about Mikes new whole body Koi Fish Tattoo's as well.

And I thought Fachar was broke..... guess not by the sounds of it.

So how are you involved in this Jeff? Simple... like all Liberals, you look over simple stuff like character to gain what YOU want, like a riding partner in this case.

It dosent bother you that Mike has taken $20,000 dollars out of the pockets of your supposed Hoon brothers. It dosent bother you that some of these guys will be licking these finincial wounds for years to come.

You dont care about the stress that has come about in some families when a guy has to explain to his wife that all the money he has been saving for years to build his dream bike is gone, and its never coming back. Money the wife prolly wasent too happy about spending in the first place.

You dont because it dosent effect you... Again, your like all liberals who dont care people like me are in a 40% tax bracket. Why? Because the items on YOUR agenda are getting paid for. Gay rights shit, Art grants and scholarships, Inner City welfare and section 8 housing.

And like the references above, your getting your riding partner out of this deal. "Who cares if he screwed over everyone? He didnt screw me" is your attitude.

If Fachar was a child molester, would you ride with him still?

If Fachar was a rapist, would you ride with him?

If Facher targeted and ripped off the elderly, would you ride with him?

I know you would, because thats the kind of prson you are.... the kind that side with a perpatraitor instead of siding with the victim because siding with the victim dosent get you what YOU want.

You should shun Mike, not embrace him. You should warn others in your "100MC" motorcycle club what a scumbag he is so that they dont get burned.....

But no, that dosent fit into your agenda, does it. You sweep it all underthe rug, rather than do the right thing.

It makes you as dirty as him in some ways Jeff....

You should apologise to every member here who you have insulted by befriending this parasite...... go on...... do it.
south central hoon

Bob you make good points. I'm sorry for the folks that are out cash and parts. I wish there was something i could do.

having said that:
after the never-ending saga on this message board i will think twice about posting my race results, ride reports, or anything at all in the future.

not worth the drama.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I like the race reports, your out there... representing the CR500 very well.... kicking ass.

I dont like some of friends you keep.... but thats your choice.

Dosent mean that I'm going to bite my tongue though...

This Fachar deal is a real touchy subject with me.... it happened on my board, and will never be 100% resolved. Alot of people, are out alot of money..... some have lost more than money.

I get nutz about it, sorry.

You should come ride the Elsinore GP or Silverwood Lake with us..... Were not rip off artists..... were just Hoons who like to ride wih other Hoons.

Fachar is no Hoon.

By the way, next time you see him.. ask Mike where the money for the 125 and the 250 came from? Last time I saw him, both kids were on CR80's. More money spent on bullshit, instead of paying off his debts.
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

is fachar a different language for bullshit?
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Pecker went to "UrbanDictionary.com" and entered being "Fachared" as being fucked in the ass by a fat, troll-like mexican.
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

AlisoBob wrote:Pecker went to "UrbanDictionary.com" and entered being "Fachared" as being fucked in the ass by a fat, troll-like mexican.
That would be goddamn funny...but I checked. Not there yet...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Fachared

Speaking of....where's Pecker been? Haven't seen him online in a while....
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

The last I heard was they rejected it for content or some BS
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

MORE FACHAR SIGHTINGS!!!!

My buddy says " Hey, scumbag is out here in J/V this weekend... thought you would like to know".

So I call him, no response. I call his wife... "Oh no..... Mike is out there cleaning up trails and picking up trash...." Please.

I'm mailing her the flyer, so she can see first hand what a liar he is... even lies to his wife.

Jeff, you hang with him agian this weekend??
Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

You know the desert is a big place. Why don't a couple of you go out there and collect. :twisted:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

California dosent see it like that....

http://www.bannedcr500riders.com/board/ ... hp?t=10041