TS Gustav

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

jbird_710 wrote:An old college buddy that lives in Pt. Neches said he saw pictures of a chain-link fence in Bridge City that had hundreds of dead catfish stuck in it and a friend of his had a swimming pool full of dead jellyfish.
:shock:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
BIGGDAD

Post by BIGGDAD »

yep, the jellyfish were in Waterwood subdivision, just down the bayou from me. there was 4.5 inches of mud in my place. there were assorted fish, snakes, eels, crabs, and crawfish in the mud. it's crazy.

my uncle killed 5 snakes the first day. he killed 2 more water mocasins this weekend.

they brought out the cadaver dogs last week. the last i heard the morgue was full and there were another 22 bodies in the funeral home. FEMA ain't doing the job they did for the Katrina refugees.......it kinda makes you wonder why. the community is bouncing back. people are helping each other and giving FEMA the finger.
"You should never drink Lone Star Beer and listen to Tim McGraw. It just don't work. It'll curdle. "
Dale Watson
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

BIGGDAD wrote:.

FEMA ain't doing the job they did for the Katrina refugees.......it kinda makes you wonder why. the community is bouncing back. people are helping each other and giving FEMA the finger.
its because you guys arent sitting on your ass wondering where the government is going to house you and clean up the mess.
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

its because you guys arent sitting on your ass wondering where the government is going to house you and clean up the mess.

Right on the money.
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little