See Slow Old Farts pictures (aka moretorque)

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
2weelz

Post by 2weelz »

Reemer, I think you said what all of us were thinking...maybe a little more harsh, though. I haven't seen SOF on here in a while so maybe he got skerred when we asked for pics.
teemtrubble

Re: SLow Old Fat Ass

Post by teemtrubble »

AlisoBob wrote:
Freemer wrote:
No CR500 can crank a 330 pound wooly mammoth along -
Sure it can! Mine does...

:eatdrink:
Is that the same as a bigfoot? :rotfl:
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
Slow old Fart

Post by Slow old Fart »

teemtrubble wrote:
AlisoBob wrote:
Freemer wrote:
No CR500 can crank a 330 pound wooly mammoth along -
Sure it can! Mine does...

I always wanted to ask Bob the same ?, is his avatar suppose tp represent his physical demensions or his mental prowess?
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

Slow old Fart wrote:
teemtrubble wrote:
AlisoBob wrote: Sure it can! Mine does...

I always wanted to ask Bob the same ?, is his avatar suppose tp represent his physical demensions or his mental prowess?
Just his eating habits!!!!
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
Freemer

'Bout Time SOF

Post by Freemer »

It's about time this spoogemaster got the hell off this site and stopped torturing everyone with his vast observations.

I really feel sorry for this arm chair pilot as he lives his life vicariously via the net....and at each stop he pisses everyone off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got 4-5 AFs and can't afford a disposable camera? Come on be real.

Bob you wooly mammoth - I was at Glamis with ya and would ride with ya any day of the week - cause you are real.

The wicked witch of the west didn't get the Ruby slippers - Dorothy put them on and clicked her heals 3-times and said......there no place for a spoogemaster - there is no place for a spoogemaster..and then she let out a Slow Old fart that she was saving up for this special occasion.

Shut your Pie Hole and Ride
Nothing .....
Slow old Fart

Re: 'Bout Time SOF

Post by Slow old Fart »

Freemer wrote:It's about time this spoogemaster got the hell off this site and stopped torturing everyone with his vast observations.

I really feel sorry for this arm chair pilot as he lives his life vicariously via the net....and at each stop he pisses everyone off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob you wooly mammoth - I was at Glamis with ya and would ride with ya any day of the week - cause you are real.

The wicked witch of the west didn't get the Ruby slippers - Dorothy put them on and clicked her heals 3-times and said......there no place for a spoogemaster - there is no place for a spoogemaster..and then she let out a Slow Old fart that she was saving up for this special occasion.

You'll get over it. you remind me of a girl plain ans simple.
Slow old Fart

Post by Slow old Fart »

teemtrubble wrote:
Slow old Fart wrote:
teemtrubble wrote: Is that the same as a bigfoot? :rotfl:
Just his eating habits!!!!
what is that a case of banana's ?
Slow old Fart

Re: 'Bout Time SOF

Post by Slow old Fart »

Slow old Fart wrote:
Freemer wrote:It's about time this spoogemaster got the hell off this site and stopped torturing everyone with his vast observations.

You'll get over it. you remind me of a girl plain and simple.
conrod

Post by conrod »

Still no pictures and no indication that we will ever get some.

Hmmm, so what’s a guy to make of this, no one apart from ole Dredge has ever seen one of his bikes, funny that you would think a guy building about 5 x CR500AF conversions would be well known in an area, especially in the pioneering early days for home built CR500AF’s, even Service Hondas were rare then.

So calling anyone on any CR500 forum with pictures or some first hand experience of his bikes to email Bob.

If Dredge says he had “one” and Bob trusts ole Dredge, so why does Old Fart not just post some pictures or details? Why could this be anyone think of a reason ?????.

Some possible reasons, just speculation, feel free to add some more…

1, they don’t exist he’s just full of shit; Dredge was just giving a friend a break.

2, they exist but are so fecking hideous monstrosities no one could stand the shock.

3, they exist but pictures would be immediately identifiable as some one else’s bikes, the real and possibly more familiar person behind the cyber logins of Slow Old Fart / Moretorque.

4, 5, 6, 7, open to further suggestions, anyone !!!!

ou812

Post by ou812 »

Well sounds like your being called out on the carpet....... :eatdrink:

Now stop mincing words Conrod get to the point...... :lol:
Freemer

The Point

Post by Freemer »

The Point is this asswipe spoogemaster doesn't actucally have any pics of his shit or he woulda posted them a long time ago - this armchair pilot has been pulling your legs since his inception on this forum. I have pics and he has not but his basic Rhetoric and bullshit talk - he has not a camera but he has built 5 AF's??

I have campaigned alky and all.... he has 2nd hand knowlege on everything ..not concrete proof at all.......

Boot this MF loser spoogemaster - we are are for real - he isn't ..I have bulletproof eveidence of my endeavors "his vast opinions" I have lived my shit he has not

Old Slow Ass - You will Get over it - and you can call me out anytime - I will be there you asswipe - Mr. Suge Nite - I mean't SHUGE ARM CHAIR PILOT - never did shit did ya - 'cept SPOOGE

Nuff Said - Vote him off
Nothing .....
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

Nobody is getting booted off this site. My suggestion to anyone concerned is this. If you see a post by someone you don't like, don't read it! :roll:
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

This thread SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
britincali

Post by britincali »

sabreguy wrote:This thread SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+12135644551354484465354348568453489351184653178645
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Ported&Polished wrote:Nobody is getting booted off this site. My suggestion to anyone concerned is this. If you see a post by someone you don't like, don't read it! :roll:
:wink:
conrod

Post by conrod »

I don’t want to see anyone getting banned either, but this asswipe peddling second-hand info from talking to some one who was talking to someone who read an article in a magazine.

That’s all well and good if you could care less but he is offering opinions not facts and it’s not backed up by any projects documented by a progress build report and pictures that we can all see and judge.

The AF section here is a great resource, people all over the world are being referred here for build info, we should not let it get clouded by slow old farts second hand opinions like using this or that gen frame is shit because someone somewhere says it has headshake in sugar sand. “Sugar sand” is his great excuse for a get out of jail free card when someone pulls him up. If he continues with bad info the AF section will suffer.

Had a feeling the thread would turn when I posted up those suggestions, there must be an old timers Masonic club in action as soon as certain names get mentioned.

Fuck it all to hell who cares.

Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

conrod wrote: Fuck it all to hell who cares.

That's the spirit. :o
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
Freemer

Just Ignore this spoogemaster SOF

Post by Freemer »

DO NOT REPLY to his posts IT JUST FEEDS HIS ANXIETIES and he will stay up and post more spooge.

Life will be better - do not respond to his spooge and he will get bored and leave on his own accord....and bore other sites with his "vast observations " with no backup pics or PROOF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuff said - Cause I said it all before

He will become a LURKER

GLAMIS "IS" THE PROVING GROUNDS NO sugersand..... just raw unadulterated awesome EPIC rides
Nothing .....
Slow old Fart

Re: Just Ignore this spoogemaster SOF

Post by Slow old Fart »

Freemer wrote:DO NOT REPLY to his posts IT JUST FEEDS HIS ANXIETIES and he will stay up and post more spooge.

Life will be better - do not respond to his spooge and he will get bored and leave on his own accord....and bore other sites with his "vast observations " with no backup pics or PROOF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nuff said - Cause I said it all before

He will become a LURKER

GLAMIS "IS" THE PROVING GROUNDS NO sugersand..... just raw unadulterated awesome EPIC rides
I wonder if the other poster is Conrad B of Larrys old site? not just one person of the fairer sex on this site but 2 I see.

Conrad are you still on that clapped out 92? if so both of you all really should make a appointment with Teemtrubble so your female bitching tendacy can be replaced with more masculine qualities.
Freemer

SOF - Appointment

Post by Freemer »

Make an appointment with me to ride the dunes and I will stomp your silly 330 LB Carcass !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then you can be the fat guy that rides a quadzilla 500 with his ass crack showing in the back of the pack.

You need to shut your ass and stop skirting the obvious fact that you have no backup for anything posted on this thread about AFs or anything else your spooge ass can dream up ......
Nothing .....
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

WOW Freemer... a little angry are we???
maybe you need to chill and have one of these :bong:
:wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Freemer

THis Thread Is Getting Tired

Post by Freemer »

Danny

I am not angry whatsoever - Plain and simple this asswipe has been called out and cannot produce ANY concrete evidence of "his observations" He's truely an armchair pilot and I feel sorry cause most everything I said about him is most likely true.

I called him on his pics and I called him out to prove his metal - but how can a 330LB dude ride like a 192Lb on a CR500 though the most challenging place of all - Glamis - will never happen

Furthermore - he said he's so poor he cannot afford a camera - yet he has built 3-4 AFs and knows all the details of how these machines perform - 1st and 2nd hand! - uh .. "mostly 2nd hand"

I don't ..."know someone that built something" I built it and rode it. And I ride every month and I have proof that I do .... he runs like a rabbit when called out and put in the spot light - and his only defence is he thinks everyone is behind his spooge on this site and he projects a godlike authority.... and calls me a bitch ....

But did you notice - he has not produced what we all ASKED FOR?????? hmmm kinda strange since it has come to others attention that he hasn't any pictures or documentation or web sites to check his "obvservations" on.

I may build an AF and I think they are fantastic machines.

A Ride report will prove it out after next trip.

Click your heals three times - and let out a Slow Old Fart and then clap for the wolfman.

Slow Old Fart you can ride with me anytime- just cover that ass crack up and try not to fall behind the wolf pack - I hope you don't shit your pants.
Nothing .....
Slow old Fart

Re: THis Thread Is Getting Tired

Post by Slow old Fart »

Freemer wrote:Danny

I am not angry whatsoever - Plain and simple this asswipe has been called out and cannot produce ANY concrete evidence of "his observations" He's truely an armchair pilot and I feel sorry cause most everything I said about him is most likely true.

I called him on his pics and I called him out to prove his metal - but how can a 330LB dude ride like a 192Lb on a CR500 though the most challenging place of all - Glamis - will never happen

Furthermore - he said he's so poor he cannot afford a camera - yet he has built 3-4 AFs and knows all the details of how these machines perform - 1st and 2nd hand! - uh .. "mostly 2nd hand"

I don't ..."know someone that built something" I built it and rode it. And I ride every month and I have proof that I do .... he runs like a rabbit when called out and put in the spot light - and his only defence is he thinks everyone is behind his spooge on this site and he projects a godlike authority.... and calls me a bitch ....

But did you notice - he has not produced what we all ASKED FOR?????? hmmm kinda strange since it has come to others attention that he hasn't any pictures or documentation or web sites to check his "obvservations" on.

I may build an AF and I think they are fantastic machines.

A Ride report will prove it out after next trip.

Click your heals three times - and let out a Slow Old Fart and then clap for the wolfman.

Slow Old Fart you can ride with me anytime- just cover that ass crack up and try not to fall behind the wolf pack - I hope you don't shit your pants.
:shock:
Last edited by Slow old Fart on March 11th, 2008, 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

iggys-amsoil wrote::eatdrink:

:shark:

:bitchfight:

:lmao:

x2
'We are motorcycle people; we walk tall and we laugh at whatever’s funny. We shit on the chests of the Weird….' HST
conrod

Post by conrod »

hey moretorque BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS