ellett

Post by ellett »

AlisoBob wrote:
ellett wrote:
AlisoBob wrote:Image
I forgot how funny your avatar is......
I should put his "Corky" face on it.
I thought you did!
I put his "Corky" face on the elf thing. I'll have to put it on his bobblehead later tonight when I'm good and loaded.
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

britincali wrote:
iggys-amsoil wrote:Dam Brit should of told me a long time ago. I'm all ears.
I get so much shit from people that think im taking complete crap I dont really bring it up.

Ive personally seen Wheeler once and a little girl once, we had lots of stuff moved and thrown, there were loads of other people that have seen/felt things happen there.
Ya I know.

Its good place to take the non-believers and have them spend the night. :lol: Come to think about it, I do remember Tox saying something about it at Glamis. This will make for a good campfire story next time.

Personally I haven't witnessed anything like that. However being that my house sits on the old Riverside Raceway property and with 30 years of racing I know there have been a few deaths there. About a year and a half after we moved in on two occasions when I first got up in the morning, from another room I could clearly hear a glass fall over on its side. Sure enough there it was on it side. I thought that maybe the cat was on the counter but she was in the other room. A few months later it happened again. It that point I said out loud. " If you are friendly you can stay, if your here to harass me then your not welcome." Nothing has happened since.
Ported&Polished

Post by Ported&Polished »

Man, this pic gave me chills the moment I scrolled down to it. Image
Don't Clyde it, ride it!
ellett

Post by ellett »

britincali wrote:Image
Dude, you can't fool me. That's your old General Grievous action figure.

Hellbear

Post by Hellbear »

:lmao: