"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

See

You

Next

Tuesday
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

Wasnt going to chime in till I heard it for myself - But I did!

Heard on KNX 1070 this morning that she is collecting $3k a month for welfare. And her Medi-Cal bill is topping $1M!!

WTF? Is she illegal too? her english is good, tho....
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

just saw an interview on her last night. shes not too bad-looking, kinda like angelina jolie, but with a less ugly face ROFL!

but what she did was uncalled for. its BS.

i guess that out of the 6, only one was expected to take off, same as the other 6 kids she had. but 2 split into twins, resulting in 8 kids......

holy shit WTF

gluing her snatch shut wont help :( shes practically sterile to begin with.....kill the arab doctor instead.....
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

She says she doesn't need any help and a reporter said, "You've been on welfare for years" her response was "I didn't ask for it"

If her children didn't need any medical help it would cost the tax payers 8 million dollars to house and educate those kids WTF!

That Bitch and the Doctor should be shot...
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
~Trever

Post by ~Trever »

This shit makes my blood boil no wonder the state is in such bad shape. This bitch contributes 0 she is bleeding the state dry.
2003 crf450r
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

They need a lil family vacation in an unmarked plane over the ocean flown by the doc
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

I mostly feel for those poor kids... what kind of life are they going to have?? My wife got her tubes tied after we had Jonny because I don't want their quality of life o suffer by having too many!
this bitch is INSANE! Can you imagine what the daipers, formula and other stuff "wik" is going to give her will cost?! We go through a $50 box of huggies from sams club every week and a half or 2 weeks and when Jonny was still on formula we were going through a $25 dollar can every 5 days or so.
this shit makes me sick!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

i never understood the reasoning for using baby formula......god gave women lactating titties for a reason.......
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

my wife nursed both of them as long as she could... and trust me it sounds a whole lot easier than it is! Jonny was colicy which is horrible and a quick way to learn to function on 1 hour of sleep a night! and Seth wouldn't latch properly. Plus their tits get real sore and the kids chew on their nipples, and they get backed up and painfull, far worse than the worst blue balls. Sara used to lactate everytime she heard anything that even sounded close to a baby crying, even th cats meowing would soak her shirt. :shock:
Women who nurse their kids all the way are tougher than anyone on this board...I mean it!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

my kid had teeth at 3 months
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

dannygraves wrote: Sara used to lactate everytime she heard anything that even sounded close to a baby crying, even th cats meowing would soak her shirt.
Got any video?

( :wink: )
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

AlisoBob wrote:
Got any video?
LMFAO! :lol: :lol:

dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

:lol: :lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:my kid had teeth at 3 months
:shock: :shock: and those things are freaken sharp when they first come in! Jonny bit me last night while I was trying to put some oragel on his gums and goddamn that little guy has some sharp teeth!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
~Trever

Post by ~Trever »

She has her own website now asking for donations :roll:

http://www.thenadyasulemanfamily.com/

There is a comment section here is mine....

We thank you from the bottom of our hearts! - Nadya Suleman and children.
Below is what you submitted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 at 13:29:11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Trever Lake

Comment: You are a disgusting human being. I am amazed at how selfish you are. I hope for the well being of your children they are taken away so they can have a chance at a normal life through adoption. You are a parasite and a prime example of what is wrong with society.
2003 crf450r
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

Whats weird is her parents live (and her) is in Whittier - the address is in West LA. Hmm, I dont think shes doing it herself. Some other bleeding heart is doing it for her.

~Trever

Post by ~Trever »

It's the PR firm she hired
2003 crf450r
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

LA police to investigate threats to octuplet mom

By SHAYA TAYEFE MOHAJER, Associated Press Writer Shaya Tayefe Mohajer, Associated Press Writer

LOS ANGELES – Police said Thursday they will investigate death threats against octuplet mom Nadya Suleman and advise her publicist on how to handle a torrent of other nasty messages that have flooded his office.

Word that the 33-year-old single, unemployed mother is receiving public assistance to care for the 14 children she conceived through in vitro fertilization has stoked furor among many people.

Police Lt. John Romero said officers were meeting with Suleman's publicist Mike Furtney about the flood of angry phone calls and e-mail messages against Suleman, her children and Furtney.

"We are aware of the media accounts of the threats, and that they are being sent to the West Los Angeles detectives for appropriate action," Romero said.

Furtney said 500 new e-mails were received early Thursday.

( :cool: )

"We're talking to the Los Angeles Police Department to get their best advice as to how to regard these messages," Furtney said as the phone in his office rang constantly.

He is also consulting with a security professional to get advice on any precautions that might need to be taken.

Suleman is living in an undisclosed location and spends time with all her kids every day, Furtney said. The octuplets are expected to remain in the hospital for several more weeks.

Not all the calls have been angry. One family from the Midwest has invited Suleman and her brood to live on their farm, Furtney said.

"One thing that keeps me from jumping out the window is that we've heard from many people offering some kind of support: clothing, food, financial or other help," Furtney said.

Suleman has been supporting her six other children with $490 a month in food stamps and receives Social Security disability payments for three of the youngsters that could total $2,379 a month.

She has estimated her in vitro fertilization procedures have cost $100,000.

Suleman has said she saved for the treatments by working double shifts and also used money from a disability award exceeding $165,000 that she received after an on-the-job back injury.
The benefits were discontinued last year.

The Suleman octuplets' medical costs have not been disclosed, but in 2006, the average cost for a premature baby's hospital stay in California was $164,273, according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. Eight times that equals $1.3 million.

For a single mother, the cost of raising 14 children through age 17 ranges from $1.3 million to $2.7 million, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

she has no job, but she DOES have a publicist. WTF!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Only in California........ :roll:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

south central hoon wrote:she has no job, but she DOES have a publicist. WTF!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted:

Only in California........ :roll:
No shit.....

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... celebutard
south central hoon

This woman's rediculous actions SHOULD HAVE LEGAL CONSEQUENCES!!!!!!!

and those kids should go to qualified infertal COUPLES.
britincali

Post by britincali »

south central hoon wrote:

Who's gonna want a preemi mexican kid?
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
south central hoon

britincali wrote:
south central hoon wrote:

Who's gonna want a preemi mexican kid?
THERE ARE PLENTY OF IMPEDENT BLEEDING HEARTS OUT THERE.
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

Why should it be everyone elses responsibility to pay for and raise her fuckin kids? She should be brought on charges and prosecuted.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

JBaze wrote:Why should it be everyone elses responsibility to pay for and raise her fuckin kids? She should be brought on charges and prosecuted.
The towelhead doctor should pay..... HE'S the dead beat dad....