Did M.F.D.B have fun or not

Is your kid Student Of The Month? Beat up Student Of The Month? Lets hear all about it!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

britincali wrote:
lewisclan wrote:October 10-13 sandblast day

Im off that weekend :D

I wanna try and book halloween off also, Ive never been on a "big" weekend and wanna see the crazyness :D
have fun... I'll pass, the big weekends are awesome if you like getting run over by quads and rails! :roll:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
TYSTYX

Post by TYSTYX »

britincali wrote:
TYSTYX wrote:Next time leave her home.....

He cant she owns everything apparently......

:lol: :lol:
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

britincali wrote:
lewisclan wrote:October 10-13 sandblast day

Im off that weekend :D

I wanna try and book halloween off also, Ive never been on a "big" weekend and wanna see the crazyness :D
Ill stay clear then also halloween we mite go out to sunfair drylake
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

lewisclan wrote:
Sun Fair isnt all dry lake, there is some good riding in the hills...

I'm totally down for a Sun Fair ride!!!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

dannygraves wrote:I have never heard "yes dear" come out of his mouth...
I say it allot, I've been married for 15 years....

:?
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

I've been married 3 years, and have learned to pick my battles.... some times a "yes dear" is in order... :lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

:offtopic:
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

AlisoBob wrote:
lewisclan wrote:

maybe we can get some friends together and plan a sunfair ride
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
britincali

Post by britincali »

pstoffers wrote::offtopic:

:birthday:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

lewisclan wrote:
AlisoBob wrote:
lewisclan wrote:

maybe we can get some friends together and plan a sunfair ride
Big Time!
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

sorry for the right hand turn
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

my bad, I started it :hiding:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
pstoffers

Post by pstoffers »

lewisclan wrote:
sorry for the right hand turn

Its all good just don't let it happen again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NAHA PRO HILLCLIMBER #216
LIVIN THE DREAM!!!

NOTHING BUT GREEN LABEL BLENDZALL!!!

http://sponsorhouse.loopd.com/Members/P ... /Home.aspx
http://www.pro-hillclimbers.org/
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

i hate to dig up mud again but does she really own everything? :shock:
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

I like her she was nice to me...
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
arleybeer40

Post by arleybeer40 »

teemtrubble wrote:I like her she was nice to me...
I dont think she liked me since the moment i helped pull them out.
Brit must be gay because he always says hes gonna have a fag
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

When I say I will only post one respnse in this thread I mean it, so you guys can take it where ever you want from here...

I own the house because her credit wasnt the best when we bought it 5 years ago. Luckily I bought 6 months before the "boom" we all know has flatlined since. My house went up 100K in a couple years after that. I used SOME of the equity to pay off evrything WE own, including the Diesel and all my bikes, cars etc. and I still owe less then the house is worth...

We are not officially married, and you guys can chime in like all my other buddies and call it "fear of commitment" but that tattoo on my ring finger "DanYELL" (yes it is really spelled that way, by HER request) is much more commitment than any piece of fucking paper you married guys have.

So TECHNICALLY speaking much of what WE own is in MY name and the rest is in OURS. She can "say" whatever she wants and has always refered to everything WE own that way. Thats a chick thing I guess, it comes with the vagina, and I really dont care what is said because facts are facts.

That being said, I have never loved someone more in my life, besides my Mother. No matter how shitty the situations have been in our life she has always stood by me. When I lost my job 2 years ago, she told me "take some time off, youve earned it". Neither of us planned on that being 2 YEARS but shit happens. Fact is I worked my ASS off since before I was a teenager and have worked as many as 4 jobs at once and worked 7 days a week for YEARS with no time off, to pay off my debts and buy this house. She IS a bitch and is the first one to admit it, she has an attitude problem, and her shoulder injury has MAJORLY compounded it, as many of you saw last weekend. Suck it up cuz it aint going to change, if its that big of a problem ill stay to myself, and ask Britt, YOU REAP WHAT YOU SEW if you egg her on...

Fact is few men walking this Earth are as lucky as me, no ones perfect, but the good far out weighs the bad with her, whether or not you guys are aware of it...
Faster then Speedy Gonzalez, slower then the Road Runner!!! MEEP MEEP

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

M.F.D.B. wrote:...... is much more commitment than any piece of fucking paper you married guys have.
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no.
britincali

Post by britincali »

Awwwww im feeling all mushy now.
Last edited by britincali on July 30th, 2008, 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
britincali

Post by britincali »

AlisoBob wrote:
M.F.D.B. wrote:...... is much more commitment than any piece of fucking paper you married guys have.

I gotta agree with him on this one, marrage dont mean shit in this day and age.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

Damn this thread is harsh!

Danielle has been nothing but nice to me and she went out of her way for Matt.
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Well she claims/knows she's a B.... and is fine with that, then stay away from her if that can not be handled. Sure, we don't like to see a hoon being treated that way by any woman. Life happens, MFDB says hes ok with that. Not everybody gets along with everybody, thats life. I do find it ironic that a female Pitbull is owned. Now as for marriage.....
britincali wrote:
AlisoBob wrote:
M.F.D.B. wrote:...... is much more commitment than any piece of paper you married guys have.
I gotta agree with him on this one, marrage dont mean shit in this day and age.
What gets me is couples asking the State of ...... for permission to get married. :roll: Now the couples have to pay a licensed attorney to over turn the license/contract. Ya I did it to, but I didn't know any better at the time. Two signatures in a Bible of choice is good enough.
kkvslayer

Post by kkvslayer »

M.F.D.B. wrote:When I say I will only post one respnse in this thread I mean it, so you guys can take it where ever you want from here...

I own the house because her credit wasnt the best when we bought it 5 years ago. Luckily I bought 6 months before the "boom" we all know has flatlined since. My house went up 100K in a couple years after that. I used SOME of the equity to pay off evrything WE own, including the Diesel and all my bikes, cars etc. and I still owe less then the house is worth...

We are not officially married, and you guys can chime in like all my other buddies and call it "fear of commitment" but that tattoo on my ring finger "DanYELL" (yes it is really spelled that way, by HER request) is much more commitment than any piece of fucking paper you married guys have.

So TECHNICALLY speaking much of what WE own is in MY name and the rest is in OURS. She can "say" whatever she wants and has always refered to everything WE own that way. Thats a chick thing I guess, it comes with the vagina, and I really dont care what is said because facts are facts.

That being said, I have never loved someone more in my life, besides my Mother. No matter how shitty the situations have been in our life she has always stood by me. When I lost my job 2 years ago, she told me "take some time off, youve earned it". Neither of us planned on that being 2 YEARS but shit happens. Fact is I worked my ASS off since before I was a teenager and have worked as many as 4 jobs at once and worked 7 days a week for YEARS with no time off, to pay off my debts and buy this house. She IS a bitch and is the first one to admit it, she has an attitude problem, and her shoulder injury has MAJORLY compounded it, as many of you saw last weekend. Suck it up cuz it aint going to change, if its that big of a problem ill stay to myself, and ask Britt, YOU REAP WHAT YOU SEW if you egg her on...

Fact is few men walking this Earth are as lucky as me, no ones perfect, but the good far out weighs the bad with her, whether or not you guys are aware of it...
Sounds alot like my girlfriend,my friends all think shes a bitch,shit most of my friends won't even come around when shes home,hell alot of the time I think shes a bitch and I let her know when she gets out of hand but shes my bitch and I love her with all my heart,she gave me 3 amazing children,and the good always outweighs the bad,we've been together for 7 yrs,shes mentioned marriage but honestly to me its just a piece of paper that says your with somebody,I sure as hell don't need no paper to tell me who I belong with,I can't believe you responded to this thread as lightly as you did,keep your head up somebodys gotta look after the bitches in this world eh :wink:
1994 Heartless CR500R
1986 KX500
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

My wife is a super bitch, if you guys didn't like Danielle, than maybe I shouldn't bring Sara around :D
She brings "telling it like it is" to a whole new level. the last time we went out drinking she pushed a dude across the dance floor and he landed on his head and the time before that she punched a dude in the back of the head and he landed on his ass :D :D Makes me proud! :lol: :lol:
Danielle and Sara get along great, but I have a feeling that getting the two of them together and adding alcohol will be bad for others around them :twisted:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

dannygraves wrote:My wife is a super bitch, if you guys didn't like Danielle, than maybe I shouldn't bring Sara around :D
She brings "telling it like it is" to a whole new level. the last time we went out drinking she pushed a dude across the dance floor and he landed on his head and the time before that she punched a dude in the back of the head and he landed on his ass :D :D Makes me proud! :lol: :lol:
Danielle and Sara get along great, but I have a feeling that getting the two of them together and adding alcohol will be bad for others around them :twisted:
Last edited by lewisclan on July 31st, 2008, 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.