See Slow Old Farts pictures (aka moretorque)

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

AlisoBob wrote:
teemtrubble wrote:If you need something bigger you oops my wife said knock it off..."Yes Dear..." I'll post more later when she leaves. hehehehe :twisted:

The rail spur behind Teem Trouble World Headquarters....
Holy Shit :shock:
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
britincali

Post by britincali »

Pffft that ones nothing!

Rate of fire, 2 rounds per hour

Calibre 80cm ( 800 mm or 2ft 8in approx )

The shells for Dora and Gustav, including the 1 ton charge was 17 feet long. It needed a ton of charge to send the 7 ton shell over 25 miles from the 100 foot long barrel. The shell on test firing proved to be able to penetrate 30 feet deep into earth making a crater over 90 feet feet across.

The velocity of the shell was 2,700 feet per second, the barrel had a life of about 150 rounds.

The barrel weighed 400 tons and the breach block where the shell was inserted weighed over 100 tons Dora stood 4 stories high, over 20 feet wide 141 feet long and weighed 1323 tons.
Last edited by britincali on February 26th, 2008, 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Did the Germans blow the shit out of Manchester with that thing?

:lmao:
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

Wow! I guess I'll put my 50 cal and my 600 nitro express away :oops: I gotta go before I get in "trubble" again
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
britincali

Post by britincali »

Last edited by britincali on February 26th, 2008, 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
britincali

Post by britincali »

AlisoBob wrote:Did the Germans blow the shit out of Manchester with that thing?

Nah it dint have the distance :wink:

They used these on us....

And...

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Britans first response...

and the second...

lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

nice one Bob
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
britincali

Post by britincali »

I need a "fuck you" smiley....

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

Give brit his smiley the truth is if it was so good there he'd still be there.

X2 Bob!
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

AlisoBob wrote:Britans first response...

and the second...

:rotfl: :headbang: :rotfl:
'We are motorcycle people; we walk tall and we laugh at whatever’s funny. We shit on the chests of the Weird….' HST
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

teemtrubble wrote:Wow! I guess I'll put my 50 cal and my 600 nitro express away :oops: I gotta go before I get in "trubble" again
600 nitro exresss!!! DAMN! you need to come out to the red mountain guy's trip with that stuff!!! :wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

ill just go out and try some roosts in the pleasure cruiser with brit behind the helm
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

Looks like you and Brit are already driving!
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
conrod

Post by conrod »

Still no fecking pictures.

Moretorque your full of shit I doubt if you ever made a fecking AF500, I think you really must be a sad old fart sitting at your computer 18 hours a day on your commode wheelchair and reminiscing about the good old days, farting into the bowl and “talking to someone about bikes”.

500AF builders beware this guy is talking a load of shit, take no notice of his cyber bike building, they don’t exist or we would have seen the pictures. Forget about the push in sugar sand he doesn’t know squat from first hand experience, only from talking to real people who have built bikes.

No excuses about cameras and computers, this ass has been selling stuff for years, are you seriously going to believe he has never sent someone a picture. He is insulting the board’s intelligence. No one has ever came forward and said I’ve seen mortorques bike, just a load of bull from an old fart.

Show me am wrong sad old fart, show us the pictures if they exist, how about one of you and Dredge testing out your first non existent AF bike.

/
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Jack ( Dr. Edge) has vouched for Torky's mo-sheens, and has ridden them..

Still, toss up those photo's Scott!
conrod

Post by conrod »

You sure about that?

Maybe jack can send in some pics then.

iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

:eatdrink:

:shark:

:bitchfight:

conrod

Post by conrod »

Don’t hold your breath waiting Iggy, it’s becoming quite clear that these bikes are just a figment of Old Farts imagination.

bump
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

we when i was on the ufo the other night...i was chatting with big foot, besides giving me the winning lotto numbers..he told me that the pictures used to be in brazil with elvis but hitler called and had them moved to bin laden's cave.
britincali

Post by britincali »

teamdns wrote:we when i was on the ufo the other night...i was chatting with big foot, besides giving me the winning lotto numbers..he told me that the pictures used to be in brazil with elvis but hitler called and had them moved to bin laden's cave.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

:lol: :lol:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Freemer

SLow Old Fat Ass

Post by Freemer »

I posted and asked for pics of your spooge decades ago and you could not produce any evidence of your adventures or "observations" therefore you are an armchair pilot fat ass that a CR could never pull thru the dunes... you ride in sand sugar "oh my "SUGAR SAND" and you know all these people that have built the greatest shit on earth.

You aren't even a hoon - I have been riding a CR500 for more than 20 yrs ( Bikes since '84 quad since '95) So I know my shit - you know spooge - and you got booted from several sites because of your rhetoric and crap posts that u know it all..

Back your shit up with some nice photos of your fat ass riding a nice bowl in your sugar sand area - you are an armchair pilot. You know everything - yet you know nothing - pictures are worth a thousand words -

I have posted on ride reports and all - I got pics of my stuff and I have campaigned CR500's since 1984 - you have Rhetoric and crap you are a PEON and eventually...hopefully .. you wil disappear from this site with all your spooge - get to your phsychologist man - you need help

No CR500 can crank a 330 pound wooly mammoth along - stick a VMAX mill in it and maybe it can thrust your ass away from all us normal hoons

Next you will be talking about turbo charging a CR5 to make 5 sec passes in the quarter mile ..... wouldn't put it past ya .. bet ya got a buddy that already did that too ... hehe -

You Jested with the wrong person -- call me and Idiot - you are the biggest idiot on this site - and you could not gain a friend here or at the last places you posted your crap at ....

I asked for your Fn pics a long time ago - Oh I forgot your have not a $50 camara - too bad .. Always an excuse for someone that has built 5 of these things - and yes I would post If I had ONE - but you are just the expert aren't you .. but no back up - pics are for kids - eat your Trix cereal today you spooge ass.......

All you have to offer is words - you are the moron who hasn't done shit but knows someone who has .. who cares !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHUT YOUR ASS AND GET THE HELL OFF THIS SITE - no one wants to hear your spooge (rhetoric comments - that is all they are anymore) "but in my vast observations" take up bird watching you fool

OBSERVE THIS - YOU SUCK !

SHUT YOUR ASS AND POST POOF - or you could rent a room from Bin Laden in his cave !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Hitler shoved the winning lotto numbers up elvis's ass - then elvis boarded a UFO just before Hitler committed suicide in 1947 - then Bigfoot came along and he took a shit - and what came out of his ass - was this SLOW OLD FART ..........
Nuff Said
Last edited by Freemer on March 6th, 2008, 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing .....
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Re: SLow Old Fat Ass

Post by AlisoBob »

Freemer wrote:
No CR500 can crank a 330 pound wooly mammoth along -
Sure it can! Mine does...

Slow old Fart

Re: SLow Old Fat Ass

Post by Slow old Fart »

AlisoBob wrote:
Freemer wrote:
No CR500 can crank a 330 pound wooly mammoth along -
Sure it can! Mine does...

Yaa, and they dam sure were not designed to haul the fairer sex around either but they do that to.