A/F Roller for sale

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
britincali

Post by britincali »

2weelz wrote:What's the big deal about no title? All you have to do is run the VIN.

Then the vin shows the orig owner (who isn't you) then the police are called as you have no proof its yours (without a bill of sale) and then you either loose the bike or worst case get done for theft and or recieving stolen goods.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
ISBB

Post by ISBB »

unless its a titleless state where no one really gives a flying hoot.. Bout the 1 good thing nevada has over California :P
97 Steel 500 that wants to be an AFC
britincali

Post by britincali »

ISBB wrote:Bout the 1 good thing nevada has over California :P

Good???????

Yea its gotta be a wonderful place to live when they can steal all your toys and be considered a legal owner if the numbers are ever run :roll:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

ISBB wrote:unless its a titleless state where no one really gives a flying hoot.. Bout the 1 good thing nevada has over California :P
dude, if you ever have to incorporate, you will appreciate nevada a whole lot more! :wink:
plus no state income tax, people can actually get a CCW, no assault rifle bad, etc. etc. NV is awesome!
the no title thing is actually more of a PITA, because you could buy a bike an not get a title, which is fine, but then if you try to sell it to someone in another state, you could be screwed.
Last edited by dannygraves on February 18th, 2008, 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

britincali wrote:
ISBB wrote:Bout the 1 good thing nevada has over California :P

Good???????

Yea its gotta be a wonderful place to live when they can steal all your toys and be considered a legal owner if the numbers are ever run :roll:
when you report them stolen, they keep the vin on record, so if it was run, it would come up as stolen, but if its never run (which seriously, how often are Vins on dirtbikes run) the new dishonest owner is fine!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
2weelz

Post by 2weelz »

britincali wrote:
2weelz wrote:What's the big deal about no title? All you have to do is run the VIN.

Then the vin shows the orig owner (who isn't you) then the police are called as you have no proof its yours (without a bill of sale) and then you either loose the bike or worst case get done for theft and or recieving stolen goods.
In FL, all you have to do is call the sheriff's office, tell them the VIN, and they'll tell you if it's stolen. If it is, just hang up and be done with it. I guess FL isn't that strict when it comes to titleless dirt bikes. A bill of sale is pretty much worthless here. Oh yea, don't be in possession of the bike when calling it in, like you stated before. Get it over the phone and make the call before you look at the bike, then you don't have to deal with cops...very simple.
Last edited by 2weelz on February 18th, 2008, 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DPinDet

500af roller

Post by DPinDet »

I received a deposit today. Sale is pending. If anything happens where the sale is not completed, all will be informed. Thanks

DPinDet
"Trees are for traction"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Thanks for offering it up here first.... I'm sure I speak for all the members here when I say ........

:urock:
DPinDet

a/f roller

Post by DPinDet »

Sale has been completed. Member here , Premix, picked up the bike Saturday morning. Glen is a real stand up guy, and I proud to say that the bike couldn't have found a better owner.

DPinDet
"Trees are for traction"
TYSTYX

Post by TYSTYX »

I could just cry :cry: Congrats Premix !!
bigjay

Post by bigjay »

congrats man, that should be a fun project.. btw, did those stickers show up yet?
Jay

I break stuff