zeitgeistmovie

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
conrod

Post by conrod »

Yep lots more to come, like the many tons of iron spherical balls in the dust, scattered all over the city for miles, funny thing is to make iron spherical balls like that (like bird shot) you would need to have molten iron blasted into the air. Big problem here is that no iron was used in the twin towers, it should be top quality structural steel spherical balls all over the place, assuming an office building fire can melt steel, allow it to pool together, then blast it.

One thing that does melt steel is a Thermite explosive cutting charge, not only that but it changes the steel back to iron by it’s chemical process and blasts it into the air while still molten, Thermite also leaves behind all the other strange chemicals present in the dust that a building fire cannot account for and the FEMA report cant explain.

Put it this way, if you were on trial for murdering you wife in a strange house fire, the forensic science team would have all that kind of stuff as evidence against you. Any kind of anomaly like that would be scrutinised to the n-th degree.

Lots more to come it’s worth downloading it and watching it with the vlc portable player as detailed in a post above.

AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I just bought the DVD, I knows its going to be 100% bullshit, but I'll watch it anyways.
britincali

Post by britincali »

AlisoBob wrote: I knows its going to be 100% bullshit.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If 10% of ANY of these vids is on the money its a REALLY scarey thing girls and boys.
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

britincali wrote:
If .5% of ANY of these vids is on the money its a REALLY scarey thing girls and boys.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

ou812

Post by ou812 »

it was mass murder.
Yep.

To many impossible things happened that day. For the only time in history
NORAD had all it's planes on the ground hours before any plane hit a tower. Only the goverment can do that, why did they do that on the same day 2 towers were hit.

They can explain away most of it because the event was well planed out but nothing on that scale of a crime will go perfect. If you believe this was just a bunch of camel jockies out to score with all the waiting tail up in heaven then explain this:

15 to 20 minutes before tower seven went down, the BBC report live on air to the world " Tower seven has just collapsed" . Gee unless god gave him some good inside info, I would say he knew what event was going to happen but read his script a little to soon. Do you believe those jockies control BBC and NORAD?
mxracr121

Post by mxracr121 »

Kinf of like what Martin Sheen said (somewhat), You don't want to believe your goverment could do this, but theres a awful lot of un-answered questions.

And really, questions the goverment REFUSE to anwser. I also find it odd that they won't release video and pictures of the pentagon.
Too much of a puss for a 500!

www.approvedpainting.net
britincali

Post by britincali »

mxracr121 wrote: I also find it odd that they won't release video and pictures of the pentagon.

:wink:

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

ou812 wrote:[15 to 20 minutes before tower seven went down, the BBC report live on air to the world " Tower seven has just collapsed"...
Thats the easiest thing to explain.... just a reporting error. Every news channel want to be the first one to report something.. they just jumped the gun...

Its all the other little parts that make you really think sometimes...
britincali

Post by britincali »

AlisoBob wrote:
Its all the other little parts that make you really think sometimes...

Finally he's seeing it! :D

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I dont have issues with everything falling down and blowing up... Its the lack of any responsibility, or reasonable chain of command.
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Dam I'll have to get back to this. Haven't made the time Conrad.
AlisoBob wrote: Thats the easiest thing to explain.... just a reporting error. Every news channel want to be the first one to report something.. they just jumped the gun......
Oh Please. :roll:

You really think that someone is going to step up and take responsibilty for something like this :?:

And also why is it that legislation has been already written and ready to be voted on?

I'd like to see the engines and landing gear from the Pentagon and the Q I keep asking is "So a jumbo jet did not hit the Pentagon, where did it go?"
Hold on to your Tinfoil hats. :lol:
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

iggys-amsoil wrote: Oh Please. :roll:
In all of the confusion of that day... HUNDREDS of reporting errors were made. This was simply one of them.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

iggys-amsoil wrote: I keep asking is "So a jumbo jet did not hit the Pentagon, where did it go?"
You just answered your own question.
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

I'm two steps ahead of you on this one bro.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Spill it.
ellett

Post by ellett »

Other than yap about it on the interweb, what are you conspiracy believers actually doing to fix all these things?
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

AlisoBob wrote:Spill it.
The wall in the mind has to come down first. Open the door and look inside. Well you bought the DVD thats a start, most would not even consider that. Its not rated R, will the whole family see it?

All that can be done is take the Theory out of the a Conspiracy and show the facts.

No matter what is done some peoples beliefs will never be cracked. Once that is shown its a waste of time. However, someone comes along that is looked up to and magic happens, all of a sudden they see the light.
ou812

Post by ou812 »

T.V. is one of many traps, it will influance most peoples perception and mold it to the way the state would like. watch sports programs, stay away from TV news, sit-coms and the rest.
ellett

Post by ellett »

iggys-amsoil wrote:No matter what is done some peoples beliefs will never be cracked. Once that is shown its a waste of time. However, someone comes along that is looked up to and magic happens, all of a sudden they see the light.
I'm pretty open-minded, Iggy, and I change my mind all the time. In fact, if all of your conspiracies turned out to be true, it actually wouldn't shock me too much. Governments, including ours, are capable of nearly anything.
What I am, though, is skeptical and I not easily swayed by bunk science.

For example, your "Fluoride Deception" guy tries to draw a correlation between the health effects of inhaling fluoride and drinking water dosed with it:
http://www.democracynow.org/2004/6/17/t ... _a_nuclear

There is a big difference between inhaling something and swallowing it. Take activated carbon, for example. Breathe its dust long enough and you'll likely come down with black lung. But it is used to purify drinking water and treat poisonings in nearly every ER in the country.

In addition, a "poison" is mostly defined by its dose. Can fluoride (or activated carbon) kill you? Yes, without a doubt. But, like almost anything that can kill you, it depends on the dose and how it is administered. Fluoride poisoning from drinking treated water? I'm having a tough time buying into that.

Besides all that, opinions of the people I look up to have little or no influence on my beliefs. My beliefs ,concerning these type of things, are formed more by thinking critically (or trying to, at least) and peer-reviewed science than sensationalist authors with an obvious agenda.
conrod

Post by conrod »

Ellett what we are doing to fix these things is talking about it, that’s enough, if enough people just talk about it will beat them at there own game. If people talk about it and tell a friend hey watch this and tell me what you think, then we’re halfway there, you can do that to.

I assume you haven’t actually watched both of these documentaries yet, could you confirm or correct me on that?

It may be helpful if people state “watched” or “dismissed out of hand” before commenting, at least if we have all watched it, then any discussion is all relative.

Listening to this interview with Larry Silverstien was the final confirmation for me, the plane that crashed into the ground must have been intended for building 7, why else would they have pre rigged the building “TO BE PULLED” as Larry puts it.

Listen to the Larry silverbird video here for an explanation of pulled.
http://www.911weknow.com/index.php?opti ... &Itemid=61

How inconvenient that the plane never arrived, but never mind a fire in the building will do, after all how convenient to get rid of all sorts of evidence regards Enron and other good friends in a spot of bother, which was all held in the building 7 offices, not to mention clearing the site.

Now lets see, just imaging I am a terrorist wanting to hit back at the evil empire, will I go for the White house and the CIA HQ or will I go for some high profile commercial private property?

We are at an interesting juncture at the moment, what is bush going to do? If he does nothing what’s to say a future president won’t expose the whole thing, he must be expecting all newcomers to keep playing the game, but look at the potential newcomers. Watch out for some overshadowing distracting event before he goes.

AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

iggys-amsoil wrote:Well you bought the DVD thats a start, most would not even consider that.
I bought some " 3 Stooges" dvd's too....

:roll:
ellett

Post by ellett »

conrod wrote:...the plane that crashed into the ground must have been intended for building 7, why else would they have pre rigged the building “TO BE PULLED”...
This is an example of why I "dismiss it out of hand". You are using one supposition to prove another, which is rather poor logic. I would expect more of the same from that movie.

But, I'll ask to borrow the DVD after Bob has an opportunity to digest it.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Got my movie today...

:twisted:

I'll post a review later tonight..... if the Black Helicopters dont come and get me.
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

AlisoBob wrote:Got my movie today...

:twisted:

I'll post a review later tonight..... if the Black Helicopters dont come and get me.

Stealth helicopters with cloaking devices.
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little