AJ post up some recent conversion pics

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

teamdns wrote:
hoofarted wrote:Image[/

:applaud:
We need a "Best Of" Catagory! :D
YZF500

Post by YZF500 »

Mik329 wrote:[
no shit, I bet there is a few of us on here that were local pro's in the day and don't talk about how fast we are or once were. Guys that brag about speed were always the guys I tried that much harder to lap..... :roll:
Noted. Wasn't a brag more than it was a response to a post.
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

who cares if AJ builds top notch bikes or peices of shit, aint like you guys are obligated to buy them. seems a few people are trying to be the AF police and save some poor guy in the far corner of siberia from wasting his hard earned money on something YOU consider junk :?, maybe it is junk, maybe it aint junk, let the guy carry on how ever he wishes. hes never intensionaly misled anyone into thinking his bikes were better than they are, atleast not that im aware of. buyer beware...so let the buyer make his own decision. i have no correlation with AJ and some of the S/H photos ive seen have definatly looked sub par for sure but there was a few photos that looked like a decent job. i just dont get the point of making it a nown fact to all the world that you consider his stuff inferior. you want to hear about junk ? real junk ? i could tell you about junk ive got screwed on, but theres no need for trying to convince it to the world, i consider it a lessen learned....people have asked me and i politely tell them what my experience/opinion was in a PM :lol: :lol:
YZF500

Post by YZF500 »

100hp honda wrote:who cares if AJ builds top notch bikes or peices of shit, aint like you guys are obligated to buy them. seems a few people are trying to be the AF police and save some poor guy in the far corner of siberia from wasting his hard earned money on something YOU consider junk :?, maybe it is junk, maybe it aint junk, let the guy carry on how ever he wishes. hes never intensionaly misled anyone into thinking his bikes were better than they are, atleast not that im aware of. buyer beware...so let the buyer make his own decision. i have no correlation with AJ and some of the S/H photos ive seen have definatly looked sub par for sure but there was a few photos that looked like a decent job. i just dont get the point of making it a nown fact to all the world that you consider his stuff inferior. you want to hear about junk ? real junk ? i could tell you about junk ive got screwed on, but theres no need for trying to convince it to the world, i consider it a lessen learned....people have asked me and i politely tell them what my experience/opinion was in a PM :lol: :lol:
Golf clap. :cool:
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

100hp honda wrote:who cares if AJ builds top notch bikes or peices of shit, aint like you guys are obligated to buy them. seems a few people are trying to be the AF police and save some poor guy in the far corner of siberia from wasting his hard earned money on something YOU consider junk :?, maybe it is junk, maybe it aint junk, let the guy carry on how ever he wishes. hes never intensionaly misled anyone into thinking his bikes were better than they are, atleast not that im aware of. buyer beware...so let the buyer make his own decision. i have no correlation with AJ and some of the S/H photos ive seen have definatly looked sub par for sure but there was a few photos that looked like a decent job. i just dont get the point of making it a nown fact to all the world that you consider his stuff inferior. you want to hear about junk ? real junk ? i could tell you about junk ive got screwed on, but theres no need for trying to convince it to the world, i consider it a lessen learned....people have asked me and i politely tell them what my experience/opinion was in a PM :lol: :lol:
taken from SH site:

Honda's flawless craftsmanship, unequaled quality and precision engineering are built into every bike Honda makes for a reason -- because they refuse to compromise. At Service Honda you will get uncompromising performance and uncompromising service. Our philosophy is simple, sell the best products, offer the best customer service... and do it at prices that are as hard to beat as a Honda.
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

YZF500 wrote:Golf clap. :cool:
teamdns wrote:
taken from SH site:

Honda's flawless craftsmanship, unequaled quality and precision engineering are built into every bike Honda makes for a reason -- because they refuse to compromise. At Service Honda you will get uncompromising performance and uncompromising service. Our philosophy is simple, sell the best products, offer the best customer service... and do it at prices that are as hard to beat as a Honda.
My turn..... :applaud: :cool:
Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

Wow, I just lost about two hours of my life getting caught up on these two threads.
Some funny stuff and good points but and now I have a headache and red eyes. :stir: :bitchfight: :shark: :m16: :piss: :nutkick: :moon:
Carry on.
'We are motorcycle people; we walk tall and we laugh at whatever’s funny. We shit on the chests of the Weird….' HST
JBaze

Post by JBaze »

Mad Dog wrote:Wow, I just lost about two hours of my life getting caught up on these two threads.
Some funny stuff and good points but and now I have a headache and red eyes. :stir: :bitchfight: :shark: :m16: :piss: :nutkick: :moon:
Carry on.

:rotfl:
90cr500guy

Post by 90cr500guy »

Bob
Why did you have to make the comments about AJ's family?
not cool. Who's family is next?

I thought this thread was funnier than shit. But some stuff has been taken a little to far.
Brit's queer
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

90cr500guy wrote:Bob
Why did you have to make the comments about AJ's family?
not cool. Who's family is next?

I thought this thread was funnier than shit. But some stuff has been taken a little to far.
He brought up wives first...

Did you read everything?

:roll:
90cr500guy

Post by 90cr500guy »

Thought I did. So many pages LOL
Guess I missed something :)
Brit's queer
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

ya bob...jeeze
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

Shit I should have been in bed 2 hours ago, this thread is friggin EPIC! I actaully might have something useable to add tomorrow after I sleep, but maybe not. Either way I had to make my mark on this thread or i'd be in real danger of being the only cr500 ownin mah facka on EARTH that hasnt... :lmao:

Mick, dude, have a friggin beer or nine...every response you type takes 2 hours...RELAX :lol:
Faster then Speedy Gonzalez, slower then the Road Runner!!! MEEP MEEP

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

M.F.D.B. wrote:mah facka
or as J-Roc from Trailer Park Boys says : MAHFK!
AJ

Post by AJ »

90cr500
It wasn't in this thread

And Bob can revise things how he wants_

I did not comment about bobs wife.
I quoted a member here's observation that i must have done something ill to bob, for all the ire, like sleep with his wife or something
I did not say it
A member did, and was made in jest and bob never commentrd on it before.

So
A pretty far cry from bobs comments

after a few days and a few members raz him over the poor comments
He then apologizes , while stating I brought up wives first.and some other justifications for the poor comments

No skin off my nose,I'm not concerened with bobs silly inaccuraciesor thoughts regarding my wife

but the innuendo here is that I insulted his wife to bring on his reply.
simply
Not true .

Bob should have just owned up to the comments, apologized only if he felt it warranted and meant it, and moved on
No big deal.

Not once again try and half truth with complete misdeirection and lie to twist things

Bobs insults wernt that big of dealat all.

But the twisting of things is the regular MO here, and its sure to continue,
So this will
be my last reply to it.

Its. Silly at best.

Bob can insult my family all he wants. Its fine lol

And if he wants to *say* I did it first. Well he can make his own world that doesn't reflect reality as well. His board afterall
And nature of the net
?

;)
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

So, AJ, what will SH be changing in 2009 to compete with TTM??? :wink:
this should be the only thing getting discussed here...
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

someone explain something to me. 99% of you guys havent owned a S/h, 99% you guys probly wont ever own a S/H. why does AJ owe you a explanation of what his future plans are ? you know what his conversion builds consist of, if you dont like it then dont buy it...pretty simple. not siding with AJ, but i just dont understand why the fuck everyone is so concerned with how he runs his business :roll: . some you guys remind me of the nosy neighbor, always peeking out the fawkin window to see whats going on :lol: :lol: . maybe some of you guys are actually closet S/H admirers, and plan to anonomously purchase one of AJ's bikes if he up the qaulity according to your standards :lol: :lol: :lol: . in reality, what we should be worrying about is why the lame asses at PC and FMF wont build a pipe with 5hp more than what they offer, or why a piston is now $144 instead of $100 like it was 8 months ago
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

:lol:
the ONLY reason I brought up that question is because everyone goes crazy and talks all this shit and AJ leaves page long posts and avoids answering this question like some sort of politician :roll:
I know he is just going to keep on with business as usual, I would just for once like to actually hear an answer...
I would be totally happy with "go fuck yourself, my bikes are fine" But we can't even get this...
And as far as pricing on pistons, etc... let me ask you why a rod kit for my stealth is $1100, its because all these aftermarket companies have bills to pay too...
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

dannygraves wrote::lol:
the ONLY reason I brought up that question is because everyone goes crazy and talks all this shit and AJ leaves page long posts and avoids answering this question like some sort of politician :roll:
I know he is just going to keep on with business as usual, I would just for once like to actually hear an answer...
I would be totally happy with "go fuck yourself, my bikes are fine" But we can't even get this...
And as far as pricing on pistons, etc... let me ask you why a rod kit for my stealth is $1100, its because all these aftermarket companies have bills to pay too...
its all cool man :lol: . mike will keep building his, AJ will keep building his. either way, the cr5 will live on :cool: . and gas isnt $4 gal anymore, its $1.50....you would think piston prices would go back down :cry: , maybe they will in time
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

AJ wrote: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

How can someone type so much, and say so little?

You brought the wives into it , not once, but twice. I dont care that you think your just repeating it , you said it.

I gave an apology, not due to any post by anyone. I thought about it , and it was wrong. Your wife has no input here.

Danny continues to give you "the business" for the reasons he stated.

Dont worry AJ, you wont have to read anymore from me on the subject. Its pretty clear you have ZERO intention of improving your product.

How sad.....

I'm pretty proud of the homebuilders.... They are churning out bikes that are stunning in both their creativity, and execution. None of it would be possible without the head start you have given us. There once was a time where you showed the same creativity and execution......

S/H is starting to remind me of these guys...

All the name recognition, but little in the way of quality or industry respect that should go with it.

Happy Building AJ...... And good luck.
juddy

Post by juddy »

dannygraves wrote:So, AJ, what will SH be changing in 2009 to compete with TTM??? :wink:
this should be the only thing getting discussed here...
Simple and fair question,without all the bullshit :wink:
M.F.D.B.

Post by M.F.D.B. »

I like peanut butter...
Faster then Speedy Gonzalez, slower then the Road Runner!!! MEEP MEEP

2002 CR80
1999 Cr500
2003 CR250R
2005 CRF250R
2006 YZ450F
2005 CBR1000RR
1997 Banshee
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

All I can decipher from reading AJ's response to the questions are that he feels his builds are fine quality wise and if they weren't then Trigger or Robbie or whoever else he can cite would have had a failure or complaint by now. Pretty amazing that by his count, there have been over 2000 SH bikes built and they are all owned by people without a single complaint. But then again, what do I know, I ride a Gen1. :lol: :lol:

And...AJ don't owe me shit. He chooses to come on here of his own free will and makes himself available to the membership of the board, so in my book, he's fair game as long as he's here.
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

Exnav wrote:All I can decipher from reading AJ's response to the questions are that he feels his builds are fine quality wise and if they weren't then Trigger or Robbie or whoever else he can cite would have had a failure or complaint by now. Pretty amazing that by his count, there have been over 2000 SH bikes built and they are all owned by people without a single complaint. But then again, what do I know, I ride a Gen1. :lol: :lol:
my question has been why do some S/H look like this:

and others do not.....why dont they ALL look like that or not....where is the Q.C. ...............im sure triggers, robbies or the ones that go to a magazine write up dont look like that.

Post by Exnav »

dannygraves wrote::lol:
Short sarcastic answer is that rod kit that has been sitting on the shelf at the distributor suddenly went up in cost to the distributor overnight.

Long answer has a lot to do with Value Over Replacement Part and the corresponding formula that goes along with it.
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little