It's time to start rocking this place!

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:Mikel, do you know Ricky wiess , Derrick's kid from Derricks sandblasting on inkster, and Derrecks heavy truck parts in St Francias? Hes coming to work for me next week cuz his dad took him off his regular job (maintaining the race cars fulltime, ya some job huh) to polishing wheels, he says hes too white to be black and wants to come work for me. Anyways, that lil fkr is going to be hauling a big ass rig with 3 racecars down to CasaGrande next month and siad hed have room to bring a bike home, so that means he has room to take one too right, they leave the hauler there til febuary, then race for 2 weeks and go to florida for speedweeks, anyways i want to throw that '88 in there and ride!

ttm, you got popluation in your state almost greater than all of canada! i dont know if thats a good r bad thing either
Doesn't Ricky Weiss race a truck? My little brother grew up with him in school and he goes and sees him race quite often, i never been though. So you're going to bring your 88 down to Arizona? lucky bastard. :roll:
would derricks do a good glass blasting job of my frame and engine?
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

teemtrubble wrote:Who the hell said I "make a living" at selling bikes? :shock: because I don't :lol:
I guess it was Juddy who said he makes a living at it, and i know you dont make a living at it, but you don't do it for free neither. Alls i meant was i can't believe the amount of interest in 500's around your area, that you actually have alot of bikes to build. I just meant where i'm from there's no real big interest in them at all. :wink:
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

dannygraves wrote:hey man, I'll make room for you guys inside. I've got no issues with you guys...eh :lol:
my great grandfather was french canadian named Rabidu, he changes it to Graves to avoid the draft :lol:

anyway, yeah, you can crash out at my place and myself, MFDB and Brit all have spare bikes :wink:
i know guys named Robidoux. that's funny. i'm going to for sure take you up on that offer someday. If i didn't break my ankle i'd plan it for this winter. MUCH appreciate holmes.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

Balaclava wrote:
dannygraves wrote:hey man, I'll make room for you guys inside. I've got no issues with you guys...eh :lol:
my great grandfather was french canadian named Rabidu, he changes it to Graves to avoid the draft :lol:

anyway, yeah, you can crash out at my place and myself, MFDB and Brit all have spare bikes :wink:
i know guys named Robidoux. that's funny. i'm going to for sure take you up on that offer someday. If i didn't break my ankle i'd plan it for this winter. MUCH appreciate holmes.
:wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

Balaclava wrote:
teemtrubble wrote:Who the hell said I "make a living" at selling bikes? :shock: because I don't :lol:
I guess it was Juddy who said he makes a living at it, and i know you dont make a living at it, but you don't do it for free neither. Alls i meant was i can't believe the amount of interest in 500's around your area, that you actually have alot of bikes to build. I just meant where i'm from there's no real big interest in them at all. :wink:
Dude I can't even pay for my toys!

Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

wheres the vette? :wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

haha Ferrari eh? you must build a shit load of bikes! :lol: awesome truck man...
Exnav

Post by Exnav »

Mike, any interest in adopting a 41 year old married guy? Give it some thought. :lol:
Money ain't got no owners, only spenders - Omar Little
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

the sun has shone brighter and longer in the 2 seconds l looked at that picture than it has here in months!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

shit man, come here to vegas. the UV rating is 11 all summer... yeah, who ever came up with the UV scale of 1-10 never made it to vegas in summer.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

the last time my tuck was that clean it hadnt been completely assembled by gm yet!
juddy

Post by juddy »

teemtrubble wrote:
juddy wrote: Like Davo said in his post,I am making a career out of it :D
Does that mean you need me to order more material for you or did you find a supplier in OZ?
Are you being cheeky Mike ? :D Nah Im just slow as fuck thats why Dave was having a dig at me.But thanks for the offer anyway,I still dont know a supplier in OZ.You have to order a stupid amount to get the steel suppliers to order it in.
teemtrubble

Post by teemtrubble »

hahahaha yep :wink:
Mike

teem trubble works CR500
(Gen 3 125+CR500 motor)
If I wanted a Yamaha I would have bought a piano!
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

Roostius_Maximus wrote:the sun has shone brighter and longer in the 2 seconds l looked at that picture than it has here in months!
no shit...i wanna go to cali or vegas...fuck this winter shit!
juddy

Post by juddy »

no shit...i wanna go to cali or vegas...fuck this winter shit![/quote]

Perth summer is on its way,woo hoo :D
nmdesertrider

Post by nmdesertrider »

290 days of sunshine here.
Livin' the dream!
03 CRF450/85 500
aloha450x

Post by aloha450x »

mike those are your rides?
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Balaclava wrote:do you ride there year round? sounds like a god damn good time, go to vegas and go ride some sick dunes!
Don't let him kid you, there only bitchen cause there the closest ones to him. :lol:

Ya there bitchen..... in there own right. :wink:

Less not forget.... this is the motocross capitol of the world = most 500's :idea:
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

ya cali is probably capital to many many things...I wish i was in vegas right now!! they got nothing to bitch about...obviously have never been to winnipeg in January...
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

or july
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

:hijacked:
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
aloha450x

Post by aloha450x »

lets see some updates
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

aloha450x wrote:lets see some updates
keep the photos coming mike!
Balaclava

Post by Balaclava »

I just really wanna see what Teemtrubble does for the 450 headstay...i wanna see!!!