Teem-Trubble vendor status

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
4Z

Post by 4Z »

"Every year, millions of cats suffer from snow blindness......"
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

I called Mike, no answer....

Heres the message I left... Delivered by Email too....

" Mike, regardless of your desire to hook up with Pecker, I strongly suggest you get him his stuff. Either drop it off with me, at Ryans house like you originally offered, or at the Sherrif's Station as suggested by Ryan. Dragging this out for a "face to face" confrontation is doing considerable damage to your reputation. Please consider this and make arrangements ASAP to end this saga.

Are you going to demand a "face to face" with every unsatisified customer? The line is forming to the left....

I've asked everyone to leave you alone this week, so you can focus on delivering what has been ordered. AT A MINIMUM you should contect EVERY customer and tell them the honest status of their order. People can work with the truth....

Lets start with Pecker, and see what else you can get out the door. Call me..... Bob"
_joshua_

Post by _joshua_ »

Yeah.....

CRF450R SuperMotard.
CR500AF SuperMotard under construction.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

more like this......

Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

wow, this is real dissapointing :(
100hp honda

Post by 100hp honda »

Mik329 wrote:wow, this is real dissapointing :(
same thing i was thinking :?
KE 336

Post by KE 336 »

Is anyone else glad the weekend is getting near? We can GO RIDE and get the hell away from the computer and not be drawn here to find out what else has unfolded. :lol:
:idea: Isn't Judge Judy out there in CA?
aloha450x

Post by aloha450x »

what really chaps my fucking hide is that mike alegedly told someone that my frame was done 3 months after he got it and he was waiting on me to pay. that is the biggest crock of fucking shit i have ever heard. also that the pipe mount cost more and i was gonna do it. then why didnt i get my pipe right after i paid for it? or if that was the case why did i send my silencer there in the first place. it really dosent make a shit anymore but thats not the point. why lie? then you cover lies up with more lies. i just found this out recently and never said a word about the pipe mount. like i said it dosent matter now but i do not and will not ever take the blame for someone elses fuckup. be a man and admit when your wrong and all will be forgot. when i owed ryan for the steelie frame i let him know i wasnt gonna be able to pay him. i had issues come up and i believe i kept him in the loop. people are very understanding and as long as you dont keep them in the dark they are very forgiving. then you start liying is where you get in trouble. you dont have to remember the truth but you do have to remember lies. fuck im so pissedso 3 months from the time he got it would mean june 1st or right in there it was done? and isnt the exhaust mounts part of a conversion? fuck it whatever im over it. i have no more cr500 anymore and have nothing to contribute on the subject. so this will be my last post. and why is the head manifold a different size than the rad spicket? that is a question because there might be some reason for that. i didnt design it so thats why im asking. i wish the best of lucky to EVERYONE and ride safe. thanks everyone for sharing your knowledge with me.
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

aloha450x wrote:I had issues come up and i believe I kept him in the loop. People are very understanding and as long as you dont keep them in the dark they are very forgiving. ....
Yup. Frank, dont be too much of a stranger..... pop in once in a while....

Keep us informed what your up to.....

Thanks for the Macidamia Nutz, and the photos of your wife... both were pretty tasty.....

Stay safe, Palani
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

GOD DAMN !!! I thought I was reading an obituary notice written by the guy that died.

Stay around a while and stir the pot with me. :stir: :stir:
mike hunt

Post by mike hunt »

I bet SH and EVEN MPS supply a pipe mount!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

Frank, you don't need a 500 to be on here, stay in touch, supply us with stories involving your new bike and hang out!
oh and more pics of your wife and her friends would be welcome too! :wink:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
Roostius_Maximus
Site Admin

Post by Roostius_Maximus »

dannygraves wrote:...and more pics of your wife and her friends would be welcome too! :wink:
I agree
90cr500guy

Post by 90cr500guy »

Mike, you need to call Dave about the cylinder you took the $200 deposit on.
Travis

Post by Travis »

Ok, did Ryan and Mike both go to jail? Last I heard they were going to meet at the Sheriffs office and then nothing since. If things were getting heated in the Sheriffs office this could have gotten bad for both parties. None of my business but I was just looking for an update. :stir: :stir:
Travis

89 CR500
01 Banshee
torque monster

Post by torque monster »

Mail the stuff back - I don't need to hear about anyone getting beat on, going to jail, etc.

Too bad thing have gotten to such a bad point. But I can understand the frustration about all this.
south central hoon

Post by south central hoon »

torque monster wrote:Mail the stuff back -.
huh? :?:
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

Post by DOHCFOX »

This is really unfortunate! I was chomping at the bit to pick up the lighting coils that Mike said he was planning on building, which hopefully are still in the works. In other words, while some of you have had unpleasant experiences with TTM, given the quality if his work, I really hope that things can be set right. Ultimately, Mike is a HUGE asset to the alloy framed CR500 community, which I am sure that everyone can agree on.

Good luck to those of you whose projects have been set back.

And good luck to you Mike, with your family and business difficulties.
90cr500guy

Post by 90cr500guy »

90cr500guy wrote:Mike, you need to call Dave about the cylinder you took the $200 deposit on.
I think I need to explain this a little.
about a month ago, I got a phone call from a friend that rides 500's.
His buddy Dave needed a cylinder.
I was asked if I knew anyone that had one(new).
Well I thought, if anyone has one it has to be Fachar. I gave Mike a ring, he said he had them. Gave Dave Mikes # and they would hash it out.

Monday Dave called me freaked out because he hasnt heard from Mike since making a $200 deposit. Dave was asking how well I knew Mike and was expressing his concern.

Well Dave called me and said everything is good, Mike overnighted the cylinder to him.

Thanks Mike for all the help. Thanks for taking care of Dave.