Feds get ZERO convictions in tax case....

Express YOUR point, no pissing matches.

List sources whenever possible!
iggys-amsoil

Feds get ZERO convictions in tax case....

Post by iggys-amsoil »

involving Gold and Silver.

But first;

There have been a number of stories in the news about the IRS being sickly because of lack of funding and low morale within its ranks.
The IRS is sick all right, but trying to fix it isn't the answer. This agency should be left to die or be killed. Its death would be a benefit not a detriment. Credibility would be added to an ethics starved government and the most vile, the most contemptible, the most reprehensible agency in existence in the U.S.A. today, would be eliminated.

Even now , the bleeding hearts, who worship big government as their savior of mankind, are crying for more funding and pleading that the IRS now uses to steal from the American people. But such is utter hogwash.

By Bob Minarik

and now back to the title;

http://www.lvrj.com/news/9893062.html
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

right on!
the IRS is right next to Twin air on my "suck my balls" list! :D
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
Gen-4 trail bike --SOLD--
Gen-3 badass trail/mx bike --SOLD--
Gen-1 built dunes bike --SOLD--
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
ou812

Post by ou812 »

Ya know without going into a big debate about taxes. All the boneheads who defends the IRS or RevCanada all cry the reason they are need is how else would you pay for all the roads ect. Well numbnuts there were roads, bridges and all the rest long before income tax. This was before banks controled the money system.

Hey let the banks make all the money , we'll just charge the poor people.

Here's a great one, one night I am at this guy's small body shop to look at a friends car that got hit and was towed there. Well it was around 6 PM and he said let go in the office and drink a beer or two. Well it turns out he likes to do "cash" deals, no tax. About 2 or 3 beers later his wife shows up and guess what, she's a collection officer for RevCanada( like the IRS) . One thing leads to another and in a short time my buddy is drilling her on taxes. She claims if eveybody just paid there fair share we would not have all these problems and everything would be hunky dory. then she proceeds to roll and smoke a joint.

What a fukin work of art! she is married to a dude doing work under the table, she is breaking the law by smoking pot and at the same time telling use to pay our taxes as the law requires.

Hmmm maybe some CR500 riding tax collector guy will now show up for a rant.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

Yeah, I'm a 1099 independent contractor, taxes are a literal NIGHTMARE for me... come tax time I wake up at night with cold sweat from nightmares of them seizing all my assets!
Illegals get free healthcare, food and housing...I can't even keep my hard earned cash when I still pay sales tax and everything else they throw at me. Its still better here in NV than it was in Cali with state income tax!
Luckly I've got a tax GUY, this guy is the shiznits, I do computer work for him and one time one of the guys I work with was walking into his office and saw a woman in a suit crying running out. After going in he found out that was an IRS agent. The tax dude only said "no one fucks with my clients"!
2 years ago, I owed in $140 more than I paid and they send me certified letters saying the were going to seize my assets and auction them off!!! what assholes!!!
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
jbird_710

Post by jbird_710 »

A guy, who hadn't paid taxes in years and the government had caught up with him, told me, "You know the eagle the government uses on federal documents? Well, the one the IRS uses is completely different and much meaner looking than the one you see on money.". Fortunately, I've never seen that one.
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

ou812 wrote: One thing leads to another and in a short time my buddy is drilling her on taxes. She claims if eveybody just paid there fair share we would not have all these problems and everything would be hunky dory. then she proceeds to roll and smoke a joint.
I have heard that Canada's tax code is modeled after the US'. Next time ask her if she will point it out for you straight out of the book itself. :twisted: I beat she's never seen it. :lol:

As for the refer madness, here in the U S, taxes fall under Title 26, ATF fall under Title 27, however the gov keeps trying to blur the two together. :evil:
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

dannygraves wrote:Luckly I've got a tax GUY, this guy is the shiznits, I do computer work for him and one time one of the guys I work with was walking into his office and saw a woman in a suit crying running out. After going in he found out that was an IRS agent. The tax dude only said "no one fucks with my clients"!
2 years ago, I owed in $140 more than I paid and they send me certified letters saying the were going to seize my assets and auction them off!!! what assholes!!!
A funny thing happens when one knows what the law/Regulations say, you sleep better. :idea:

"no one f's with my clients"! Right, he's not responsible for signing the confession form, aka 1040.

Certified letter, Aka Notice of Deficience/ 90 days to petetion tax court. At $140 I'd pay it too. However as the process stands, it takes about a year to collect. The first thing they try as a bank account, if that dosen't work the employer, its harder for Independent Contracts. Well, usually they do both at the same time.

He's the "shiznits" Hmmm... maybe he can show you the written law that requries you to file a return. :lol: I see him waffleing already.

Sorry Danny, I'm just trying to let a little light come through.
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

I never said I don't file a return, I ALWAYS file!!!
I don't know any of the details on that story, just what I heard. The guy is a real PITA if your on the wrong side with him :D
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
ou812

Post by ou812 »

I have heard that Canada's tax code is modeled after the US'
yep, sure is. ReCan does not comply with the law. If they single you out for any number of reasons they send out requirments to pay to your bank and anyone holding funds due to you. they are not even signed, yep just a rubber stamp. The law requires notice at the same time to you , so the mail your copy via snail mail and the bank gets it's copy via same day courier. Everthing they do is done in a way to get around any rights you may have.

Did you know the first propaganda films commissioned by the US goverment to get people happy with the idea of paying taxes were made by good old Walt Diseney
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

ou812 wrote:
Did you know the first propaganda films commissioned by the US goverment to get people happy with the idea of paying taxes were made by good old Walt Diseney
Yep, Good old Donald Duck. I remember seeing it as a kid, I had no clue then.

As that story goes, The gov was complaining about the $800,000 dollar price tag. Walt siad that was peanuts to what you'll be making. Walt got his money.
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

So, when you don't pay taxes- where are the funds supposed to come from to pay for all the federally funded programs out there?
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

slomas wrote:So, when you don't pay taxes- where are the funds supposed to come from to pay for all the federally funded programs out there?
Like Iggy's paycheck...

dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

slomas wrote:So, when you don't pay taxes- where are the funds supposed to come from to pay for all the federally funded programs out there?
maybe the $263 on my DMV reg renewal, or sales tax, or property tax, or the tax on fuel, etc. etc. Income tax is just a chunk of it.
sorry, I'm just paying my dmv renewal online right now and just notices the amount that was tax.
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
ou812

Post by ou812 »

So, when you don't pay taxes- where are the funds supposed to come from to pay for all the federally funded programs out there?
Seems your counrty did pretty good for more them 100 years without it, them your federal goverment turned over it's profit making to the banks , hence you now pay the bills while the banks make billions
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

ou812 wrote:
Seems your counrty did pretty good for more them 100 years without it, them your federal goverment turned over it's profit making to the banks , hence you now pay the bills while the banks make billions

LMFAO....

Yeah, the U.S is debt free :rotfl:
ou812

Post by ou812 »

So why not ask them if you can pay your share of this debt in full, then you would be debt free with them, would you not?
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

I don't have that kind of cash laying around :roll:
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

According to the " Grace Commission Report" (under Ronald Regans admin), "Not one Nickel comes back to the goods and services the people expect."

All the Federal income tax money that's payed in goes to paying the National dept which can/will never be payed off.

If one is not leagally required, why bother.
Slomo

Post by Slomo »

Why not quit being the worlds babysitter. Let the other countries handle there own problems. Quit importing EVERYTHING.
dannygraves

Post by dannygraves »

maybe if we didn't give money to a buch of countries that hate us and vote against us in the UN, we would get that debt paid off.
Roads get paid for in fuel taxes, BLM gets paid in OHV reg and tickets, etc. etc. Income tax goes to the billions they waste getting in everyone elses business!! If we would just mind our own business everyone would be a lot happier. Like that quote said, we don't see anything from income tax.
I don't mind the $260 tax added to my vehicle registration, or paying $120 for a dumont season pass because those pay for things I see, the roads I drive on and the crappers at dumont and the rangers income.
damn it, now I'm getting all fired up! :evil:
'09 kx450f 4-Poke
'05 klx110 --SOLD--
'95 pw80
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

slomas wrote:Why not quit being the worlds babysitter. Let the other countries handle there own problems. Quit importing EVERYTHING.
Because that would be Anti-New World Order.

They will have none of that.