Who wants a good Mike Facher story??

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
2strokes4ever

Post by 2strokes4ever »

This could be the family issue Mike is dealing with

Two bangers, Guitar playing, Many beers

1996 CR500/2001 CR250 CONVERSION IN PROGRESS
2007 RM250
2010 Banshee
2004 CR 85
asteroid500

Post by asteroid500 »

i cant belive you blokes......if you can go there to see the gardening mexican surely some one can pop in and give him a wake up call....
Hey i'm in Australia and i'll donate a $100.00 dollars to start a slush fund for leagle maters against this A-hole...fuck me i feel for theses blokes who send bikes $ and equipment to Mike (who NOW is a dead set britincali) in my book, for no return, costing them thousands of dollars.

Bob you come across as a no nonsence type of man, can we help our fellow hoons hurt by this major leage A hole....NO CRACK OK!!!!

Also that turds post, pictures and advice are still up on both CR500 site's, thev'e gotta go, regardless of his workmanship & knowledge.
:evil:
"not speeding officer".....qualifying

CR250 97
CR500 AF 99 (in progress)
CR500 AF CR G-4
CR500 1985 true legend
RGV250 96 X2
GSXR600 07 TRACK BIKE
VH Commadore cup car (race)
yota

Post by yota »

I gotta agree that the only reference to Mike's stuff that should be up is a warning. Pics of his great work will only encourage others to take a chance with him. I have posted pics of my frame on a few website threads like thumpertalk and even though I put a warning about him I get PM's from guys wanting contact info, which I do not provide. People are just dumb that way.
09 TTM CR500AF
08 KTM 200 XC
08 Ducati Hypermotard
03 CR125
95 CR250
83 Husqvarna 125 XC
73 Maico MX250
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

i dont think we should ruin a bunch of threads because of that a hole.....i feel that under his avatar picture should be the warning and leave the threads alone......

so far i havent seen anything proactive or reactive about fachar on the other boards....step up guys, save your members time money and headaches

Post by yota »

another 1 year frame mod....so far. When I was going thru my build with Mike and was still defending him against some of you hoons who knew better I said a few things in my ignorance. I belatedly apologize, esp to Cepek. He was right on.
AlisoBob wrote: Bob,

I signed up to become a member of the Banned CR500 Riders site about a week ago and have not yet been accepted. I sent Fachar my 2007 CR125 frame with less than 100 street miles, swingarm and subframe on March 27, 2009. I have also sent him more than $3000 for the frame mod, radiators, pipe, silencer, labor to polish, brush and clear ceramic coat my frame. My frame has a street legal tag/title in Hawaii and I had dreams of putting together a CR500 tard. Now I feel like I'm living a nightmare! Reading the posts on the forum make me feel even more hopeless because I'm 2500 miles away!! When I last talked to Mike on January 17, 2010, he informed me that my frame is done and he is waiting to complete 2 other frames and send them all out to get heat treated. Becasue he never returns my calls, I figured I'd try e-mailing him and he actually replied! He said he was in Washington on a last minute thing. He said he would call me this week, but of course, no call. Because my frame is street legal (tagged and titled), I really want it completed and returned. I also have all the parts to build this street legal tarf. Any assistance in getting my stuff back would be greatly appreciated.

I received this TODAY....This shit is never ending.......

:bsmeter:

This puts the rip off at around $25,000

Any good lawyers out there...

Interstate mail fraud carries quite a penalty.
09 TTM CR500AF
08 KTM 200 XC
08 Ducati Hypermotard
03 CR125
95 CR250
83 Husqvarna 125 XC
73 Maico MX250
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

yota wrote: I belatedly apologize, esp to Cepek.

no need to....just trying to shed some light on the stunts he pulled and still continues to do

where do you think he got the money to remodel his landscaping? who did he scam in the last 30 days.... who is he currenly ripping off?

for a guy that claims he has zero money and says he cant even send Bob ten dollars a month....how does he have one red cent to do landscape and go fishing in washington state?

i would really like to see the guys at thumper talk and cr500riders step up and create threads about fachar and warning fellow hoons.....because if they dont and they are NO BETTER than fachar himself.

Post by Mad Dog »

Bob, You need to do something about this link.

http://www.bannedcr500riders.com/board/ ... php?t=3766

Edit, modify or delete TTM.
This may be as far as some read.
It reads like your'e endorsing him.
'We are motorcycle people; we walk tall and we laugh at whatever’s funny. We shit on the chests of the Weird….' HST
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

Its gone.
Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

:toilet:
'We are motorcycle people; we walk tall and we laugh at whatever’s funny. We shit on the chests of the Weird….' HST
90cr500guy

Post by 90cr500guy »

teamdns wrote:i would really like to see the guys at thumper talk and cr500riders step up and create threads about fachar and warning fellow hoons.....
There is a warning posted in the classifieds sticky
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

There needs to be one in the A/F section too.......
90cr500guy

Post by 90cr500guy »

I agree, am working on it Bob
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

I hope that I get my stuff back I guess I should have put some pressure on insted of giving Mike time to get his affairs in order. I really liked Mike & his family I still hope he can pull it together and get this straightend out.
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
2strokes4ever

Post by 2strokes4ever »

Its really easy to deal with fuckwitts like him.
Dress up as you local Avon dealer, knock on his door, when he answers, say"hello, im your local Avon dealer", when he acknoledges this pull out a hair spray bottle filled with hydrocloric acid spray him in his eyes then start kicking him.

JOBS DONE
Two bangers, Guitar playing, Many beers

1996 CR500/2001 CR250 CONVERSION IN PROGRESS
2007 RM250
2010 Banshee
2004 CR 85
HrcRacing

Post by HrcRacing »

2strokes4ever wrote:Its really easy to deal with fuckwitts like him.
Dress up as you local Avon dealer, knock on his door, when he answers, say"hello, im your local Avon dealer", when he acknoledges this pull out a hair spray bottle filled with hydrocloric acid spray him in his eyes then start kicking him.

JOBS DONE
:shock: :shock: Seek help immediately.
asteroid500

Post by asteroid500 »

SEEE... i'm not the only Aussie that thinks like this,2stks4ever is right, you my never recoupe your funds, frames and parts BUT, it will feel good to sink his scull in....then and ONLY then will he then know not to fuck with Banned hoons.

Teamds is right....he did do some good work and his knowledge seemed to up there so i'd keep his posts up but with a generic warning...

"Dont give this fucker any $ at any time till you've got the frame or parts in your hand!"
"not speeding officer".....qualifying

CR250 97
CR500 AF 99 (in progress)
CR500 AF CR G-4
CR500 1985 true legend
RGV250 96 X2
GSXR600 07 TRACK BIKE
VH Commadore cup car (race)
dean

Post by dean »

i think its time for a little STREET JUSTICE!!!! :twisted: