Who wants a good Mike Facher story??

Building Tips, Suspension Set Ups, Conversion Parts .... Build to your Heart's Content!
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Who wants a good Mike Facher story??

Post by AlisoBob »

So, Mikes been MIA for a few months.... (wont answer phone calls, email....still owes me, and everybody under the sun $$$ and parts) So I swing by his shop today, to see whats up.... This is what I found...

It looks like he hasent been at the shop in a few weeks, and the nice message done in lipstick is quite curious.... I figure he's deep in "Crackhead-Ville" by the looks of things.

So I head over to his house...... to see if theres any answers there..

Nope, only more questions....

Like who's this guy, and WTF is going on in Mikes backyard?

This is "Miguel", and hes re-doing Mikes landscaping, irrigation, patio-cover, sod, and drainage. Also says the house is geting painted. Thats allot of work for someone who's flat broke.

Miguel goes on to tell me Mike is on vacation up in Washington, fishing he thinks. I ask him if the toyhauler went? Nope, just the Dmax, and the wife and kids... Hummm......

So, I send Mikes cell phone the photo of Miguel, and a note as to WTH is going on? I dont figure on a response, Mike hasent returned any of my calls for months.

HOLY SHIT!! My phone is ringing... its Mike. I guess that photo got his attention.

He answers... " Hi Bob, how have you been buddy!"

I get right into it.... about WTF is up with the house, my money, members parts, vacation in Washington, and everything else.

He tells me that he's dealing with familly issues in Washington. I ask him... "for two weeks?". He says its only been 10 days....

I ask him wheres my money? He says he dosent have it

I ask him wheres everyone parts? He says the powdercoaters

I remind him he has gave that answer for a year, he says he knows.

I remind him the last time I saw him, ( Jan 2nd , sitting across his dining room table) he said that he was going to get a price, and we were to meet at the powdercoaters on the 7th or 8th and get the stuff out. He says he has NO MEMORY of this conversation.... WTF!!!! You gotta be kidding me!!!!!

I ask him about all the house fixing up, he says all Miguel is doing is " sprinkling a little grass seed around".... He tells me this as I watch Miguel knock down the patio cover. I tell Mike he's full of shit... like the time he said he didnt have Agents AR-15 tools, then .. all of a sudden... he remembers ... and whammo...... they materialize in a tool box drawer.

Mike tries to get me off the phone, says " he's with people and cant talk right now".. I tell him he full of shit again, and who evers he's with knows that he's a rip off artist and full of shit too....... He says hes going to call me back on Monday.... I remeind him that he's never called me back when he's promised too. I tell him I'm on a one way street with him... He asked whats that supposed to mean?

I explain I'm the one having to make this happen. I'm the one rattling his cage. I'm the one making every contact. I tell him that if he had any intention of paying me back, or making things right with you guys.. HE WOULD BE THE ONE MAKING THE CALLS!!!

He says thats not true.

I offer him a chance to make things right.... TODAY. I tell him to give me the name and the contact person at the powdercoaters, and I will go there right now and pick the stuff up... whatever the cost may be... I'll pay it. I tell him to call, and tell them " my driver is coming over.... a big dude in a white D-Max.. .give him all the parts. He will pay for it when he gets there".

Mike says no.

I tell him " Why the fuck not... oh yea... I know.. theres no fucking parts to pick up.. is there?

He says there is....

I tell him again... Then give me the powdercoaters address, and I'll get the shit right now.

Again, he says "Nope, No way"....

You tell me...... you think there are any parts ? Where in fuck is Agents frame.. the one I took a photo of in Nov. 2008??? Were is any of it ? Wheres Jay Lewis's stuff??

Mike keeps trying to hang up, I keep badgering him..... he finaly says we will talk next week when he gets back... and hangs up.

I have no idea if he means it or not. I have no idea if we will ever see our stuff, I have no idea about any of this.....

All I know is I cant remember the last time Mike told the truth about anything.

I guess we'll see next week Hoon's......

:?
agent

Post by agent »

Yea we will see what he has to say when I use my vacation time and it won't be "Miguel" waiting in his back yard...... (thank you Bob for keeping up the fight for those of us who are across the country)..

Agent
lewisclan
PVT. 1st Class

Post by lewisclan »

wow
Image"the game of life of is not so much in holding a good hand as playing a poor hand well"
sabreguy

Post by sabreguy »

lewisclan wrote:wow
wow's right
88CR500
ROOST ON PEOPLE!!!
nmdesertrider

Post by nmdesertrider »

He's not going anywhere- hate to stick my finger in something that is none of my business but I think it is time to take him to small claims court.
03 CRF450/85 500
NightBiker07

Post by NightBiker07 »

what a fuckhead :evil:
2000 CR250, pipe, filter, Vforce

1980 XL80s
1969 Broncco TX-6

Natural selection favors Smart people, so nature selects morons to be slow and dumb for tigers and stuff too eat. But in our modern world there just aren't enough tigers.
caseyracing222

Post by caseyracing222 »

nmdesertrider wrote:He's not going anywhere- hate to stick my finger in something that is none of my business but I think it is time to take him to small claims court.
I'm not a 100% on this but I think I remember reading on here that Bob has already taken Mike to court, regardless Mike is still a D-BAG for ripping all these people off.... there aren't many honest people left in this world I guess :roll: :?
-Jake

HrcRacing

Post by HrcRacing »

I think maybe Mike is bi-polar or something. He was great in dealing with some and ripping off others. WTF? I never had a problem with the guy. Shit, he gave me gear and said "Pay me when you can". Does that sound like someone who is out to fuck people? You just can't trust anybody anymore. :cry:

PS: Bob, did you win a judgement or whatever against Mike and, if so, is there no way to have that enforced?
TYSTYX

Post by TYSTYX »

:eatdrink:
99 CR500R
2006 Honda CBR 1000RR Fireblade

My Drinking team has a Racing problem !

bearorso

Post by bearorso »

Bob,

All through this saga, whilst feeling sorry for the many blokes who've been dudded by this fellow, I've felt the worst for you.

You supported this fellow and gave him a massive leg up, through your appreciation of what looks to be quite a reasonable product ( that it appears he doesn't actually make? - he just farms out the majority of it to others?) and your support of him in the site here.

I can understand having difficulties - a few years ago, when I made my entire living from my Bicycle and Motorcycle frame making business, I had my own wearying battle with the dancer. But all through it, I made damned sure No One got shorted, only once did a fellow not get a frame on time, and that was his choice when he & my lady took the keys from my workshop from me - so it was a week late.

So to you, thank you for the site, thank you for your follow up on this continuing saga, especially as it may be a bit embarrassing for you. Nah , fuck that, you've nothing to be embarrassed about, and from what I've read from you, there's nothing that could embarrass a honourable monster like you.

To those of you out there that want an AF - do all that you can yourself - that to me is the ultimate satisfaction - riding something you created with your own labour. I think Bob has generally been a real advocate of just that - doing it yourself. It's not rocket science, all it takes is the most basic of tools and a TIG welder - and there are a lot of good welders out there if you can't do it yourself.
Mik329

Post by Mik329 »

that dude is a waste of flesh and needs to be put to sleep... :m16:
asteroid500

Post by asteroid500 »

What a cocksucker....he's arseholed a shit load of you over there even a fellow aussie,...you must have some hard law's over there because i can tell you now if that happened to someone i new in my part of the world youd give the bloke a smack in the mouth and youd never see jail once the court is told why you did it a fine but no jail....Bob i bet you wanna crack him ....yeh you do.
"not speeding officer".....qualifying

CR250 97
CR500 AF 99 (in progress)
CR500 AF CR G-4
CR500 1985 true legend
RGV250 96 X2
GSXR600 07 TRACK BIKE
VH Commadore cup car (race)
yota

Post by yota »

ya know..for a long time I had hopes that Mike was just having a rough patch and would make things right but the proof is in the pudding. You don't take vacations and do renovation projects with this kind of crap going on. Also it seems Mike has a lot of toys he could sell if he wanted to raise some cash. its stunning how long he has strung Agent along.

Bob its time to start foreclosure proceedings. what a drag.
09 TTM CR500AF
08 KTM 200 XC
08 Ducati Hypermotard
03 CR125
95 CR250
83 Husqvarna 125 XC
73 Maico MX250
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

yota wrote:You don't take vacations and do renovation projects with this kind of crap going on.
Maybe Mike did go to Washington for family issues.... but there is no way Miguel is working on the house out of the kindness in his heart.....

It makes you wonder ....
97af

Post by 97af »

"Will work for parts" ....
"A good friend will come bail you out of jail, A TRUE friend will be sitting next to saying, DAMN THAT WAS FUN"
britincali

Post by britincali »

Miguel probably costs what $70 a day???? And it aint like mikes gonna make the check good anyway :roll:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
bgraley

Post by bgraley »

I don't know if there is anything someone can do but i was just checking out the approved vendor section and mike is listed there. can that be removed if he has been an issue? this all bums me out cause the short interaction i had with him was good... but i am not good at reading people on first impressions. that's why i still hang with jay lewis :D ... just kiding jay
AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

bgraley wrote:but i am not good at reading people on first impressions. that's why i still hang with jay lewis
bgraley

Post by bgraley »

SMACK DOWN... but you forgot to quote the just kidding part
yota

Post by yota »

britincali wrote:Miguel probably costs what $70 a day???? And it aint like mikes gonna make the check good anyway :roll:
doesn't matter what it cost, its cosmetic work, not emergency like his roof had to be replaced or his sewer backed up....If I was a dick I'd say he probably just got another deposit for somebodys frame mod. but I'm not a dick. :?
09 TTM CR500AF
08 KTM 200 XC
08 Ducati Hypermotard
03 CR125
95 CR250
83 Husqvarna 125 XC
73 Maico MX250
"SOLID Bro!!"

Post by "SOLID Bro!!" »

AlisoBob
"Hoon-father"

Post by AlisoBob »

bgraley wrote:SMACK DOWN... but you forgot to quote the just kidding part
I can feel the love.....
Mad Dog

Post by Mad Dog »

:shark:
'We are motorcycle people; we walk tall and we laugh at whatever’s funny. We shit on the chests of the Weird….' HST
teamdns

Post by teamdns »

yota wrote:
britincali wrote:Miguel probably costs what $70 a day???? And it aint like mikes gonna make the check good anyway :roll:
but I'm not a dick. :?
I am............maybe he has a new business to take deposits?

Post by asteroid500 »

listen to 97AF.............
"not speeding officer".....qualifying

CR250 97
CR500 AF 99 (in progress)
CR500 AF CR G-4
CR500 1985 true legend
RGV250 96 X2
GSXR600 07 TRACK BIKE
VH Commadore cup car (race)