Perris 10/13

WTF Happened!!!!
iggys-amsoil

Perris 10/13

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Ah the rain and cloud cover made it a perfect today. They didn't even put water down until 1:30-2:00pm. and at that, they really didn't need to. By the time I left, 2:30, there was only five people on the main track.

Did a few laps on the new vet track just to see. Ummm k, a couple of fun jumps, one could really hurt you if its shorted. But then if one tries it, go to the main track. Also I needed to retorque the head after words and check for a coolant leak.

Now for the main. Dam six double jumps, :( Big step up in the back, bigger than last April. Ok I got that one. Now get some sack for the doubles, they were in pairs and about the same gap. The first two are pretty safe if there shorted, ok got them, the next two really had to put the hammer down for the first one, the next was easy, the third pair?, the first is doable but the second had more gap so I played it safe and rolled both. :oops: Since I'm going back Saturday after the Glamis trip for the 10th Anniversity of Proride.com. I'll try them then.

I hooked up with Dragon from proride to tow me over the finish line jump. We hit it about 8-10 times. Only cleared it twice, :? At one point it was almost fun to bouce off the end a land a second time. But dam my hammies sure payed for that later on. Plus it was the end of the day and was getting tired.

Although I wasn't really feeling it today it was a good ride day. The bike came home so clean I think I'll just put the sand tires on and call it ready for Glamis . :cool:
Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882
FPMXer

Post by FPMXer »

I have only taken the hundy on the vat track as there are too many fast riders on Friday to worry about being run down. I will ride my KX on the main track and can clear all the doubles but the finish jump is still something I haven't cleared yet as I'm not a whoop rider on my little smoker. I think this Friday I will either try out Milestone or go to Amago. Gonna go to Amago today and see what the tracks are looking like. I will report back later.
FPMXer

Post by FPMXer »

The tracks look pretty good at Amago. I plan on riding there this coming Friday if anyone is interested.