Boise 1985 CR500R - gnads on two wheels - $1500 (Mt. Home)

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
iggys-amsoil

Boise 1985 CR500R - gnads on two wheels - $1500 (Mt. Home)

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Too Funny!

Ok I had to save this in case I have to sell mine someday, not so soon I hope.

http://boise.craigslist.org/mcy/1604461541.html

This motorcycle is a conundrum of mind-sex! it's unbelievably cool and yet your mom will beg you to turn your back on it.
ok, you may not have the cajones to start this thing but once it's up and running, it'll be all the nads you need. men will be envious, children will weep at the power, women will swoon just for you. as of this year, it is a classic; vintage muscle with two wheels. q lazzarus has crap on my bike...
available for you is my 1985 CR500R...
-titled
-registered
-asv levers (both clutch and brake)
-fmf exhaust system (gnarly/turbinecore 2)
-powdercoated frame
-polished swingarm
-bored .10 over (pro-x piston kit) (2009 new)
-boyesen RAD valves (these would be reeds)
-gold pro-taper bars
-fork seals one season old
-i run castor 927
-i run a mix of (amsoil or motul) syn 10w-40 and 10w-50 syn blend (every three rides it's changed)
-k&n filter (twin air avialable)
-extra front end, shock,other odds and ends, and pretty much an '87 chassis
-service book

--it's a bxxch to start first thing in the morning, but after that it's first to third kick once it's warm.

i know what you are thinking, "this thing is teets!" I won't lie, it is. Those that know the nature of the beast know the starting drill. unfortunately, i have been made aware of my pansiness when it come to it. the bad part of this piece of history is that the kickstart pinion is starting to go (if you don't know what this means, pass this up). can i replace it? sure. do i want to? not so much. if it comes down to it, will i buy the $75 part and continue dominating hills and feeble willed vulvas on this example of testicular fortitude? i'm not against it entirely. you see, i love this bike. i get crap because i can be faster on something smaller. i get compliments for it when i am out on it and riding. it hurts my right foot. people love the era it stands for and how it looks. what it comes down to... do your research, this is arguably the fastest CR500 honda put out (it started to be tamed after '85), make an offer for cash or maybe a trade, and i will either accept it or say no. check out kbb, look at the pics, requst more if needed, and let's figure something out. i'm relatively easy. not like the lone drunk chick at 2 a.m. at the bar, but also not as tough as the nun that'd crack your hand with the ruler...

of course, the price is obo, and i mean don't f-in come stupid on this. trades... don't be dumb. i may want to step down but, c'mon... unless you get creative with kids machines, not interested.

unless obama has given you your grant and you want my bike, you want me to go to your dating site because you want this bike and can't make an offer here, your dumb blog site has enriched your life to buy this machine, don't email me. if you have legit questions, reply to this or send a text to two oh eight sven nin for four for oh 8 (yes, i misspelled on purpose as a preventative measure).

Trinity Racing mild porting FMF
62 pilot, EGH needle, 172 main
03 Gen III CR250 frame

2013 Dodger Charger 5.7 Hemi

http://www.prisonplanet.com

Your Amsoil Customer # 350882