Gaerne SG12 & SG10 Boots

Come on in, No registration needed.... Thinkin' about stepping up to the ultimate dirtbike? Ask any questions you need answered.

ALSO: Post anything your looking for, or that is taking up space and you want to get ride of.. ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE BETWEEN THE BUYER / SELLER!
rpeterson

Gaerne SG12 & SG10 Boots

Post by rpeterson »

I have support through Alipinestars now and I'm unloading all my Gaerne boots. It's for you smaller guys or a growing kid cause I'm a size 9. PM me if interested.

I wore these SG12's at last years races and they are in good condition, just need cleaned $200

These SG10's were my practice boots and are also in good condition, just need cleanin too. I also have another pair in black. $100

RP
Last edited by rpeterson on January 26th, 2010, 10:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
britincali

Post by britincali »

Dude wash those dirty ass motherfukers before u go postin pics :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

I'm on disability, cut me some slack bitch. :stretcher: Actually, if any of you have kids on the forum that are that size. Post up a photo, pay the shipping and you can have the SG10 boots for free. :P Then you can PM Brit to come and shine them because he needs the extra cash to pay for the ticket he got driving 150 mph in a 55 with a trailer on the way to my property.

RP
britincali

Post by britincali »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Coolness list by 90cr500guy

Bob's = 50/50
Cepek = cool
Solidbro = cool
Brit = loser
Stoffer = 1 up from Brit
MFDB = cool
Danny = ok
hagendog

Post by hagendog »

I'm just a kid at heart and currently an unemployed college student. Oh, I believe I need to talk to your brother though, my foot is a little bigger.

And Brit, you don't need boots just
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

I think he has 1 pair of Orange / Black SG12's . :cool: Getting ahold of him is like :bash: I will keep a look out for those for ya, just get the hell down her for a ride you sick pig.

*And I do appologize to the forum for my presentation, it was a pretty crapy one. I just haven't been up to speed on much of anything with this injury to my back and will promise not to disgrace the shoppers with dirty ass boot photos. Next time I'll have my Stunt Chick and some of her friends model the boot or what ever I'm selling to make it more appealing to Brit.

RP "Status"
Last edited by rpeterson on January 26th, 2010, 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hagendog

Post by hagendog »

Thanks RP but you should heal up be for I come down, remember how I was the last ime? CRUNK
ImageImage
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

hagendog wrote:Thanks RP but you should heal up be for I come down, remember how I was the last ime? CRUNK
ImageImage
3 weeks @ "The Spot"

RP
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

black SG-10's sold

RP
iggys-amsoil

Post by iggys-amsoil »

Ah so thats why I haven't seen those hills all torn up off the 71/91. :lol:
rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

shhhhh, I was there Friday after work, Sat and Sun. Gettin back into the swing of things.

RP
hoofarted

Post by hoofarted »

iggys-amsoil wrote:Ah so thats why I haven't seen those hills all torn up off the 71/91. :lol:
where do u ride over there? I agree that it looks like a real good area - but....how? ;)
The CR500 is an acquired taste. If you don't like it, acquire some taste...

rpeterson

Post by rpeterson »

My buddy owns 80 acres and it's patroled by a rancher with a big gun. :wink:

RP